Tanya/Tasha#27 Hi Ralph the new insta prop, is that an earthquake or Tan throwing a strop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
None of it sounds nice. It’s all pre made I bet and then heated up. Hence why the happy b’day looked so tit!
You would never think the potato dish on her plate were dauphinoises would you! 🤮 deffo microwaved!

Reactions: 5
we know they read on here, but do you think they comment too 🌚 I know we had cutenose and the tetley account, but I always wonder if they realised they have to be more incognito and now comment without us realising
[/QUOTE

I think they both read here religiously but are unable to stop themselves from behaving like morons daily. They both lack happiness and friendship insta is all they have to prove to strangers they are #soluckyinlove #blessed #happy #happiestcuntintheworld

Reactions: 4
Looks like tomorrow is going to be good. The real Ashfords are hosting the wanna be Ashford tomorrow. Unless she has other family coming round that we haven’t heard of!
I do hope they have some sort of T-shirt commemorating the occasion 🤣🤣🤣
I bet Tanya doesn’t post a single photo, yet Trasha will look like she is on speed with the amount she posts!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Love how Trash has got her sausage dog bag for life casually hung on the door, wait for the passive aggressive comment from Orangutan "oh so nice to see you got the bag I told you about hun had to be done as I'm part of the sausage dog club now hee hee"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Love how Trash has got her sausage dog bag for life casually hung on the door, wait for the passive aggressive comment from Orangutan "oh so nice to see you got the bag I told you about hun had to be done as I'm part of the sausage dog club now hee hee"
Well Tasha can’t be beat on her “ for show” tea towels - they’ve been sat their about 74 years!
really hope Tash snaps Chins ‘R’ Us in some unflattering poses tomorrow.
Wonder what yummy delights she’s gonna purchase, and will it involve Waitrose & Partners...

Reactions: 11
Well Tasha can’t be beat on her “ for show” tea towels - they’ve been sat their about 74 years!
Wonder what yummy delights she’s gonna purchase, and will it involve Waitrose & Partners...
Nows your chance 🗑 to get on your own back on that roast dinner picture of Olivia

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Chins R Us 😂 howling!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Honestly I think Tanya is embarrassed of the Ashford clan and that's why she never posts photos of them actually together at the gatherings.
(bet she will now)

Reactions: 7
Can everyone please listen to the first video that John uploaded on the boat and tell me they are hearing the same thing as me 😂 you can hear trash keep saying to him “let’s do a cheers” and he keeps ignoring her and then she gets stroppy with him and makes a moaning sound 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Can everyone please listen to the first video that John uploaded on the boat and tell me they are hearing the same thing as me 😂 you can hear trash keep saying to him “let’s do a cheers” and he keeps ignoring her and then she gets stroppy with him and makes a moaning sound 😂😂😂
I've just watched it and as much as I agree with you I can't help but hear her say "I wanted cheese, mmmm" hahahahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes, I heard that too and wondered why no cheers 🤨😂. Didn’t notice the moaning sound.

Reactions: 1
Sausage dog bag for life (unlike the dog which will be a couple of month wonder!) casually draped on the door handle for 🦧 to spot 😆

I bet 🗑 is out now desperately trying to track down all the sausage dog mugs, printed loo roll and draft excluders she can find before the wannabe-Ashford arrives this weekend 😂 There’s sausage dog stuff in Asda. If my future sis in law got a puppy, I’d probably buy her a mug or the bag for life as a nice present - not to rub her nose in it that she got it first - cos, you know, I’m not a raving sociopath like this lot 😆

Reactions: 9
Sausage dog bag for life (unlike the dog which will be a couple of month wonder!) casually draped on the door handle for 🦧 to spot 😆

I bet 🗑 is out now desperately trying to track down all the sausage dog mugs, printed loo roll and draft excluders she can find before the wannabe-Ashford arrives this weekend 😂 There’s sausage dog stuff in Asda. If my future sis in law got a puppy, I’d probably buy her a mug or the bag for life as a nice present - not to rub her nose in it that she got it first - cos, you know, I’m not a raving sociopath like this lot 😆
If my SIL was like bitchy, up
Her self Tanya, I would do exactly what Trash is doing just to wind her up and piss on her parade just for shits and giggles

Reactions: 6
I know this has been said before but I don’t see Tasha’s kitchen as inspo, like she tags. Mis-matched appliances and those tiles...plus it looks so busy, no thanks.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Argh I’m not on his Instagram and it’s private. Do share if you can!
I’ve tried to but it just keeps saying the file is too large 😭 so John is recording the view from the boat and trash says “shall we do a cheers” and he goes “hmm” and then it sounds like a waiter comes and gives them their champagne and you can hear trash say “ I wanna do a cheeeeeers” in a moany childish voice and then she grumbles like a kid because he ignores her and keeps recording 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.