Tanya/Tasha#27 Hi Ralph the new insta prop, is that an earthquake or Tan throwing a strop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they can go to London and back that easily in a day why don't they go more and take the kids? I would. Especially at Christmas...surely that's the most instagrammable place to go 🤣

Reactions: 12
If they can go to London and back that easily in a day why don't they go more and take the kids? I would. Especially at Christmas...surely that's the most instagrammable place to go 🤣
That’s too easy, they prefer to drive all the way to Germany for the day 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Jesus, Tash, throw this minging creep in the TRASH!!

View attachment 225115
oh my god he really is vile, he needs a good scrub, trash too, they both look so grubby and dirty all the time. She also needs a good conditioning treatment on her hair. Sort it out 🗑. Que 🦧 with her pics of some new Olaplex treatment she picked up just to get in there first!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Ok, so I have just seen the pics of today’s London outing... What the duck did they look like 🤣
Scruffy bastards 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No disrespect to the shard but I’ve got IBS so a floor to ceiling window bathroom is the last thing I want after a meal and drinks - no matter how high up I am. I’m sure Trasha’z diet ensures she runs to the bathroom as much as I do 🤢

• Haha
I find it quite sad to be honest, she’s acting like a teenager trying to impress her friends. Yes, a trip to London is nice but everything she did today wasn’t exactly bank breaking nor impressive. You can tell neither of them fit into the ‘fancy’ places they want to go to show off for the ‘gram. It’s all just so immature and embarrassing! I’m not rich by any stretch of the imagination, but everything they’ve done today just seems a little naff and chavvy

Reactions: 14
Waiting patiently for what tanyas comeback will be to trash spending the day in London. Shes definitely going to be bigger and better. She’s probably on the phone to her boss right now requesting 6 months off to travel around Europe with taco 😂

• Haha
Please can someone tell me what a Chinese takeaway has got to do with #puppylife ?
She's probably cooked the puppy.
I'm guessing that #puppylife means shes too busy and smitten to have time to cook... just another excuse for expensive gluttony and upstaging, trying to portray the perfect life in case people think Trasha has had a good day. Stupid vindictive cow.

• Haha
Bet tanya’s furious she got Blackpool tower and tascha got the shard.
Definitely another trip to be announced tonight or tomorrow.

• Haha
Oh these threads of these two have me cackling in bed whilst husband trying to sleep. He keeps huffing 😂

The comments today are class and of course the Chinese was "delicious"😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.