Tanya & Tasha #21 Crisps in dinners, social distancing sinners

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It'd be nice if sometimes Tasha mixed up her instagram a little and was honest instead of making every day out to be perfect and every little thing perfected.

She's posted under Birchboxes latest post that she hasn't received her item but she never would say anything about them on her actual page in case she gets gifted things off them in future. I just think she could be more honest sometimes and say today she had a crap day or she tried something and didn't rate it to keep things more realistic 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
When I look at orangutans she really does look like them. No offense to the orangutans 😂 It be funny if she does go to the zoo while in Blackpool and takes pictures with the orangutans. I think everyone here will die laughing if she posted pics with the orangutans. Meeting up with her friends 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Don’t normally post but.....Blackpool I was there a year ago for a week as my Nan was in hospital there after an accident while on a day trip. My good god I’ve never seen such a tit hole in all my life, the streets in the morning were covered in sick and takeaway waste and stags an hen dos were literally staggering through it all on their way back to the b&bs. Good look trying to make your weekend Insta worthy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It'd be nice if sometimes Tasha mixed up her instagram a little and was honest instead of making every day out to be perfect and every little thing perfected.

She's posted under Birchboxes latest post that she hasn't received her item but she never would say anything about them on her actual page in case she gets gifted things off them in future. I just think she could be more honest sometimes and say today she had a crap day or she tried something and didn't rate it to keep things more realistic 🤷🏼‍♀️
I reckon she is one of these people who phone companies to talk to the highest person going for compo and vouchers

Reactions: 12
So Trash has just gone back to work for the grand sum of two hours a day and she has to have a week off to celebrate her birthday? She must need a week to wrap her own presents and bake her own birthday cake cos I’m sure hubby won’t be arsed.

And we’re sick of seeing your hat box of dusty flowers so stop moving them around your cluttered house for a photo op.

I reckon she is one of these people who phone companies to talk to the highest person going for compo and vouchers
Oh yes, she’s got that ‘Can I speak to the Manager’ look about her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Trasha needs a new bath panel, that one is yellow!

Maybe Trasha see the laundry box when she went to Tanya’s the other week! But you can’t mention that can you Tan!!!

When is 🦧 back to work???

Reactions: 6
By the sounds of it she is making another decking area. She really has money to burn too!
Why bother will all that themed tit. You’re in your garden. 🙄

Reactions: 7
Trasha needs a new bath panel, that one is yellow!

Maybe Trasha see the laundry box when she went to Tanya’s the other week! But you can’t mention that can you Tan!!!

When is 🦧 back to work???
Buys a laundry box then puts a plant and candle on it 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I thought the same?? She’s literally so thick and annoying! Don’t know why she’s bothering to buy a new bath panel when her grout is still filthy
Bet the clothes will be all over the floor anyway, just got to have what tan has 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Trash has just commented back to Tan saying that she didn’t realise she had one as they’ve only ever used 🦧 downstairs loo!

• Haha
I thought the same?? She’s literally so thick and annoying! Don’t know why she’s bothering to buy a new bath panel when her grout is still filthy
Her bathroom makes me feel itchy. So grotty.

Trash has just commented back to Tan saying that she didn’t realise she had one as they’ve only ever used 🦧 downstairs loo!
Hope she’s got her story straight with hubby 😂

Reactions: 7
Her bathroom is so full of tat it gives me anxiety! What is this obsession with filling rooms to the brim with unnecessary crap?!

Reactions: 13
Uh actually it's Mandala Trasha and it's Hindu & Buddhist, its a spiritual design and actually a ritual symbol. The Mandala has nothing to do with Moroccan culture so if you're going to try and chav up someone else's culture can you please research it first you insensitive witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Has Tanya nominated the lady fighting cancer so she can get an edge on winning a mystery box of shorts

• Wow
Reactions: 2
8C7E431D-C2E9-4416-9245-8D64EA8F66A7.png
Look at the build up of muck and grime 🤢 makes me feel sick

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.