Tanya & Tasha #21 Crisps in dinners, social distancing sinners

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My daughter cooked?! No 🗑 she put the goujons and chips on a baking tray in the oven, opened a tin of beans and heated them! Why is she even posting this? And why are people liking it? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My daughter cooked?! No 🗑 she put the goujons and chips on a baking tray in the oven, opened a tin of beans and heated them! Why is she even posting this? And why are people liking it? 🙄
It’s bizzare what passes for content these days!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's shocking that her teenagers don't know how to cook an actual meal. I mean that stuff is grand when you're in a rush and just wanna shove something in the oven but her kids could have cooked a chilli or chicken fajitas or even pasta bake, those things are quick and easy... Sticking food in the oven is reheating I wouldn't necessarily call it cooking 🤷‍♀️ she really needs to teach her kids some life skills

Reactions: 12
Looks like there’s a full tin of beans on each plate. It looks bloody awful like everything else 🤢

Reactions: 13
Cat tit and under cooked chips, with beans!
How can she call herself an influencer?
In lockdown my kids and most of their friends have been cooking. When I said cooking I mean from scratch, fresh ingredients.
I would expect my kids to do that if I wasn’t at home. Mind you I don’t have regurgitated chicken in breadcrumbs in my house. So they wouldn’t be able to do that.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Random to notice but three plates have 4 goujons and one has 3. Which unlucky sod got shortchanged? Or possibly for them it’s a good thing lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I reckon you could crack a tooth on them goujons, also, i don’t know if it’s just me but i never serve my husband the same amount of food as me, if i gave him 4 goujons he’d probably divorce me.
He is 6 foot 5 and built like a brick tit house though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I reckon you could crack a tooth on them goujons, also, i don’t know if it’s just me but i never serve my husband the same amount of food as me, if i gave him 4 goujons he’d probably divorce me.
Pretty sure Trashy is closer to being built like a brick tit house than Johnboy is!

• Haha
Yeah it’s so bizarre, they all eat the exact same size portion?! I know that calorie requirements vary so much, but I’m fairly sure that a teenage girl and her layabout mother do not need the same size portion as the dad who presumably has quite an active job. I used to always eat much smaller portions than my dad and I was still a chubber compared to him haha

Reactions: 7
Posting on behalf of my husband who finds this thread hilarious and has made a parody for 🦧...

To the choon of Frank sinatra- That's life.

Tattle life.. that's what all the people say
You're still an orangutan in April or May.
But you'll never change your tune
Because you're back on top with your hot tub too..
You've been a knockers cheat and an Instagram clown but nothing no nothing gets you down
So long as you got Taco Dell around (to bow at your ogre feet)...
#fackafuck

• Haha
Posting on behalf of my husband who finds this thread hilarious and has made a parody for 🦧...

To the choon of Frank sinatra- That's life.

Tattle life.. that's what all the people say
You're still an orangutan in April or May.
But you'll never change your tune
Because you're back on top with your hot tub too..
You've been a knockers cheat and an Instagram clown but nothing no nothing gets you down
So long as you got Taco Dell around (to bow at your ogre feet)...
#fackafuck
😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Jesus! What normal, grown man would 1. allow that photo to be taken and 2. Let it be posted on the internet! Totally deranged the pair of them! 😂

• Haha
These covers are tucked in so tight it is making me claustrophobic. Does she tuck them in then untuck to get into bed, or does she sit on her pillows and slide herself in from the top 🤔
BA9AE56C-156C-4B55-AE86-893B4C36510B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.