Tanya & Tasha #21 Crisps in dinners, social distancing sinners

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who reckons Taco has his own space outfit for when Tanya’s kids are at their dads? 😂
Bless him, he is a grown arse man, who wears bleeping duck shorts for his inflatable paddling pool. I reckon he has space pj’s, and Tanya reads him a bedtime story every night, once she has tucked him in.

Is it bad that I hope they do see her? 😬

Think of all the sneaky, unfiltered photos they could take of her chubby face for starters 😂
She can claim she has another stalker!
Please, if you see her keep us posted 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hubby is going on a road trip to IKEA Nottingham after work - it’s 5 mins in the car; shall I pack him sweets or a full picnic 🤔

not being funny, but it’s IKEA, not the bloody seaside 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hubby is going on a road trip to IKEA Nottingham after work - it’s 5 mins in the car; shall I pack him sweets or a full picnic 🤔

Excuse me, did you not read the how to be a good wife handbook when you got married? You need to make him a full evening meal. Thought you followed the best wife and mummy ever, our dear Tasha, so you should know this 🙄🙄😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Excuse me, did you not read the how to be a good wife handbook when you got married? You need to make him a full evening meal. Thought you followed the best wife and mummy ever, our dear Tasha, so you should know this 🙄🙄😉😉
Hmmmm, I wonder how well pizza and ovenchips will travel in the car 🤷🏻‍♀️ Should he eat it in the car park or halfway there? I’ve got a bag of Aldi midget gems as well, I’ll pack them for him - I could even go full Tanya and get the label maker out and make him a special bag for his food 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Haven't caught up on the thread yet (not been on for a few days because these two are boring) but has Tasha gone out and bought the same bedding as Tanya? Looked on Tanya's most recent bedding pic and it looks the same... plus I've just had a laugh at Tashas comment about the rug 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Haven't caught up on the thread yet (not been on for a few days because these two are boring) but has Tasha gone out and bought the same bedding as Tanya? Looked on Tanya's most recent bedding pic and it looks the same... plus I've just had a laugh at Tashas comment about the rug 🙈
Oh my goodness, I just looked and it does look the same, can’t believe how much she copies. She must study tans pictures and make a list of all the items she needs 🤣🤣

Just thought maybe she asked about the rug as she knew she was going to ikea so wanted to get the same one 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
So Tanya is claiming to have attended agricultural college?! Had this been mentioned before?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Hmmmm, I wonder how well pizza and ovenchips will travel in the car 🤷🏻‍♀️ Should he eat it in the car park or halfway there? I’ve got a bag of Aldi midget gems as well, I’ll pack them for him - I could even go full Tanya and get the label maker out and make him a special bag for his food 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣😂🤣😂
Don’t forget his drink! And yes, you better label it or he may not know if it’s for him and what to do with it! He may think it’s for the ducks

• Haha
Reactions: 4

I hope he rushes round like a frantic moron, oh sorry that’s just Trasha.
More lanterns and lights to make it all cosy!
She really is a waste of space

Maybe you could give a pop chair and table, for him to eat his pack lunch. Don’t forget to give him some candles and cushions to make it cosy for him. 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
How many times does tash want to ask tan where her lights are from come on tan spit it out she needs to copy you!

• Haha
Tanya mentions Tasha’s pinstripe bedding looks like hers! She really can’t bite her tongue - albeit passive aggressively.

My MIL does this. Every time we have something new in the house, wants to know where it’s from, how much. I double the price or totally avoid the question 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Tanya mentions Tasha’s pinstripe bedding looks like hers! She really can’t bite her tongue - albeit passive aggressively.
She’s such a witch. Tasha should say “your h2b looks just like mine, where did you get him? Creepsters R’ us?”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s such a witch. Tasha should say “your h2b looks just like mine, where did you get him? Creepsters R’ us?”
That would be hilarious 😆
If only she’d find her lady balls.

• Haha
Sorry but why doesn’t she wash that bedding first? 😬

Can’t believe how low her bed is?
She clearly got rid of the other mattress.

Don’t forget his drink! And yes, you better label it or he may not know if it’s for him and what to do with it! He may think it’s for the ducks
I’ve failed - didn’t send him with anything, except our 9yr old 😆 They didn’t have what we wanted (bastard website says it’s all in stock), but he didn’t buy any crap bedding instead - clearly not following Trasha’s rule that you just buy something every time you leave the house!! (Got me my sandwich bags though so my life is complete!)

I can’t believe she didn’t wash that bedding before putting it on, rushing to get it on to take a picture for her instapals. woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.