Tanya & Tasha #21 Crisps in dinners, social distancing sinners

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that’s a downside of the job. My uncle has to wear steel toe capped boots for his job (window fitter) and he’s always got the same 🙈

Also noticed the daughters sandals seemed to small for her. Couldn’t have been comfortable walking with your big toe scrapping along the floor!
She looks like she is wearing Trasha’s clothes!

Reactions: 6
No comment about her daughter’s appearance with a compliment from a follower, just a “like” Why put your son down so publicly, tasha when you know he’ll read it? It’s just horrible, bullying behaviour bet they’re the type of family to throw insults around and call it “banter” 🤢
She's the type of mum that always wanted a daughter she could play dress up on and mould into a mini her. She plays favourites all the time and it's disgusting. You're completely right they insult their kids and call it banter. They're also the type to use racial slurs and normalise it in front of their kids, just like Tanya. Manky families the pair of them 🤢

Reactions: 9
I know John and del are twins but the one with tanya looks alot older I think

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So if Taco is 7 years older than Tanya? Is he in his late 50’s cos surly she is knocking on the door of 50??

It’s only open to season ticket holders at the moment, which I very much doubt they are.
But they had a backpack, (cheap one) And a map? Surly they are 🤣🙄🤣🤣🤣

And what is it with the cut down jean shorts?
When was they ever fashionable?
Last time I looked the 90’s? 😂

• Haha
I thought this! Looks like she's wearing Tashas old clothes 🙈 especially those pants
Just noticed Maggie said the same. Defo Trasha's clothes!
She does not dress like typical 13 year old! Her mummy probably chooses all her clothes for her!

She is wearing frumpy old lady clothes...poor thing!
I know all kids are different but I have a nearly 13 year old daughter and I can’t get her out of her skinny jeans and vans hoodie. She would never wear clothes like that! Deffo trash’s cast offs

• Haha
I know all kids are different but I have a nearly 13 year old daughter and I can’t get her out of her skinny jeans and vans hoodie. She would never wear clothes like that! Deffo trash’s cast offs
I have a 13 year old sister and she is in hoodies and ripped skinny jeans and always got a new pair of trainers. She wouldnt be caught dead in those sandals shes got on..they are the same as Tashy just different colour...

Reactions: 8
Christ I never realised how tall trash is. She must be nearing 6ft. She absolutely towers over her dad and her titchy little husband. He must have to go up on his tippy toes to give her a kiss 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When’s the last time you were in contact with them Badger? Can you tell us when they’re back at work? Is there a date set for the wedding?
oh I wouldn’t say I’m in contact, I just know them and people that also know them all. Their work is open but think they are still On furlough, I’m sure they are using their medical excuses to stay off longer. Be hard to have a wedding date set, as tan is still married to her ex.

could Tanya not pay the entrance fee to that castle and instead has to walk the perimeter
I was thinking the same, half of the pics look like she has just taken a picture of the castle information guide!

I know Tanya's dad has passed away, but do we know if her mum is still alive?
I’m guessing you mean Tash, I think she’s alive because Trash posted a wedding pic ages ago and caption it something like ‘my mum and my late dad’

• Sad
Reactions: 5
BLOODY KNEW IT! Knew I'd seen those horrendous trousers before!!! I @Maggie28
What every 13 year old wants to be wearing! Their mothers trousers!!
Oh my god!!! The poor girl. No way would my kids wear the same clothes I would. I could see they didn’t fit her. And the shoes looks awful. Well done for finding it. 😂😂😂👏🏻👏🏻

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.