Tanya & Tasha #21 Crisps in dinners, social distancing sinners

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly the full thing with Tashas son makes me so angry. If you look at his behaviour its clear he feels extremely uncomfortable and doesn't want to be there so why force him to be? He's sat there with his earphones in watching something on his phone because it's a distraction from his pathetic family! Tasha he's probably "dressed for winter" in a big coat because he's self conscious, I grew up with two older brothers who went through stages of being really insecure and they would always be the same!
Instead of making the situation worse for him by taking photos and posting them online, why don't you actually sit down and talk to him about how he's feeling? Because clearly something isn't right.

Reactions: 13
Ugh Natascha is completely toxic. Your son is 16 years old, don't bleeping drag him to the hairdressers!! There's nothing wrong with the kid wanting to wear his hair how HE wants and nothing wrong with him wearing what HE wants ie winter clothing. Shes such a vile mother, she isn't even a smother she's one of those mums that has to control her children and while the youngest brat is happy to be controlled, he's not and she doesn't like it. My mother was a controlling witch when she ever bothered to be around and Natascha is exactly the same.
Both T & T are completely toxic people. No wonder their kids (except princess olivia) hate them!!!!!
I didn’t appreciate that comment from Trash, the woman complimented her son and instead of saying thank you she moans about his ‘mop of hair’.. way to make your son feel inadequate trash bag! witch

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Honestly the full thing with Tashas son makes me so angry. If you look at his behaviour its clear he feels extremely uncomfortable and doesn't want to be there so why force him to be? He's sat there with his earphones in watching something on his phone because it's a distraction from his pathetic family! Tasha he's probably "dressed for winter" in a big coat because he's self conscious, I grew up with two older brothers who went through stages of being really insecure and they would always be the same!
Instead of making the situation worse for him by taking photos and posting them online, why don't you actually sit down and talk to him about how he's feeling? Because clearly something isn't right.
👏👏👏👏 Precisely! She is far too self-absorbed to even notice or care about his well-being and mental health. People like her piss me off. DO NOT have children if you are not going to look after them fully. Clothes and food don't mean tit if they are unhappy. Instagram is clearly more important than her children.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Well I can tell you a bit of gossip I guess, prior to tan having an affair with taco, a couple of years before that she had an affair with the girls dads boss, they were all friends used to go out with them as couples, until her ex got suspicious and found proof that they were having an affair, had it straight out with his then boss, even went round to his house to let his wife know! So she’s no loving family person like she makes out to be. She also left him a huge pile of debt, from her habitual spending.
When’s the last time you were in contact with them Badger? Can you tell us when they’re back at work? Is there a date set for the wedding?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Only three hands in the shot. James must have refused a drink to ensure he didn’t have to join in on the pic. #doingitforthegram
He had a drink in another picture....he looked totally fed up and disinterested, ear pods in and head down looking at his phone. Poor lad. I do worry for him 😔

Reactions: 11
Tashas daughters face/skin doesn't look healthy at all. She looks a bit ill. Not being nasty but I really wish Tasha would stop feeding them so much junk food because its clearly not good for their skin

Hm ew. What the hell is going on with John's knee??? 🤢
And Tasha instead of buying tat, buy your daughter some sandals that fit a bit better

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
No comment about her daughter’s appearance compliment from a follower, just a “like” Why put your son down so publicly, tasha when you know he’ll read it? It’s just horrible, bullying behaviour bet they’re the type of family to throw insults around and call it “banter” 🤢

Reactions: 6
Schlongs thumb!!!!!! duck me. Filthy dirty rough hands. That is hideous.

poor James, that’s absolutley awful

Reactions: 5
No comment about her daughter’s appearance with a compliment from a follower, just a “like” Why put your son down so publicly, tasha when you know he’ll read it? It’s just horrible, bullying behaviour bet they’re the type of family to throw insults around and call it “banter” 🤢

Reactions: 2
Tashas daughters face/skin doesn't look healthy at all. She looks a bit ill. Not being nasty but I really wish Tasha would stop feeding them so much junk food because its clearly not good for their skin

Hm ew. What the hell is going on with John's knee??? 🤢
And Tasha instead of buying tat, buy your daughter some sandals that fit a bit better
Jesus those tan lines 🤣 sexy hubby

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Jesus those tan lines 🤣 sexy hubby
I think that’s a downside of the job. My uncle has to wear steel toe capped boots for his job (window fitter) and he’s always got the same 🙈

Also noticed the daughters sandals seemed to small for her. Couldn’t have been comfortable walking with your big toe scrapping along the floor!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
could Tanya not pay the entrance fee to that castle and instead has to walk the perimeter

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.