Tanya/Tasha #14 World is reeling from Corona’s hit, Trash and Tan don’t give a tom tit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂😂

this thread is giving me life after a sad day watching the news. Love you tattlers
Send this thread to the daily mail! Im sure they would like to see they have published a story about a grabby handed selfish woman and her family rubbing it in that shes got 14 breads in her freezer

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Seriously these 2 vile cunts are an absolute disgrace!! Bragging on a day like today whilst there is frontline staff out there who won't see their kids or their own parents. Some people may lose loved ones today due to this horrible virus yet their posting roast dinners and trascha was even out with her family. Are we actually for real!! My kids will not be out only in our garden for fresh air. 2 greedy self obsessed witches who need brought down a peg or 2!!

Reactions: 10
How much shite has Tanya ate in the past 9 hours?! Breakfast, "afternoon tea" now a roast. Worked up an appetite doing piss all love?!
Also nice to see her getting little digs in at Tasha
#keepingpeoplesafe #important #dontgoout

Reactions: 13
Tomorrow 'ladies' it will be hilarious. No more tears for 24 hours, we can laugh our way through tomorrow.

Some woman has commented on trash's photo saying it was her husband who works for the DM and came to take the pics.

Reactions: 7
Convinced that oranguTan will say she has Coronavirus tomorrow! She can’t let Trash have her five minutes of fame

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When did he cheat? Not been on here long so missed that 🙈
Hi Spy!

He had an affair, sent her flowers and she posted it on insta and we saw the tag with him admitting it basically and then he messaged loads of girls and ultimately sent a dick pic and it ended up on tattle. DISGUSTING

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Hi Spy!

He had an affair, sent her flowers and she posted it on insta and we saw the tag with him admitting it basically and then he messaged loads of girls and ultimately sent a dick pic and it ended up on tattle. DISGUSTING
Omg what a prick ... glad he got found out. Dick pic at his age 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I was going to post the same thing! Can’t wait to read the Daily Mail comments 😂 might have to leave a few myself
I’ll be all over those comments and I’ll be writing one 👊🏻🦧

But she still took him back!! She is just as cheap. Loads of us on here saw the dick pic as well, it was hideous
I’ve just been sick in my mouth!
I bet they both have the same ugly togger! 🤣 identical in every way 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
It be some nonsense like - Can’t go out?? Meet the (losers) who’ve built their own bar so they can carry on having nightly drinkies in the face of corona
Yep it will be something along the lines of ‘ we can’t go out to the pub so we have built our own bar Instead’ bet Tan is bloody seething 😤 Tasha strikes back after the Tan Co op magazine piece 😂😂😂. These bloody two never fail to make me piss my pants laughing

• Haha
Reactions: 12
James is probably the smart one. I don’t think he will end up like either of his parents. He’ll probably hold a decent job and be faithful to his partner, because he was raised to see what not to do. Olivia on the other hand - will be like mummy dearest and thinks the world owes her for just existing. Don’t really like to talk badly about the children but her comment to someone trying to help her with her hamster was snarky and uncalled for. So maybe she will take after orangutan? Poor kids.

Reactions: 10
Seriously these 2 vile cunts are an absolute disgrace!! Bragging on a day like today whilst there is frontline staff out there who won't see their kids or their own parents. Some people may lose loved ones today due to this horrible virus yet their posting roast dinners and trascha was even out with her family. Are we actually for real!! My kids will not be out only in our garden for fresh air. 2 greedy self obsessed witches who need brought down a peg or 2!!
This is a time for reporting on real hero’s people who get up and do a job that is saving lives, not this bleeping twit who only thinks of her self. I can’t wait for this article to come out. She thinks she is famous, yes you are love! You’re a famous joke! People laugh at you, nobody cares about your scabby hand made tit heap of a bar!
I care that a critical care nurse after a 48 hour shift couldn’t get any food in a supermarket! You should be ashamed you bleeping idiot!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'd think more of her if she was honest and said Mother's Day hasn't been the best seeing what everyone is going through...but no...gushing over the top posts

Reactions: 5
Maybe I should send my husband to one of their houses to have something to eat as he still is battling to find proper food. They seem to have enough. Can’t believe that orangutan is having a two course meal when many can’t even have one proper one 😡😡😡😡 See her hashtags? #sojmportant ???? I know I make typos on here but that’s because I’m busy ranting and not focusing but that daft witch is showing those photos to the world and can’t spell check?? #foodheaven 😡🦧😡🦧😡 I wish for once she would just shut the duck up and get a reality check!!!

Or
What photo was this put on? 😂😂😂
orangutans Sunday lunch one with the prawn cocktail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.