Tanya/Tasha #14 World is reeling from Corona’s hit, Trash and Tan don’t give a tom tit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get that some households can get through a lot of certain essentials like bread but surely people need to thinking about adapting to how they eat etc while this all this going on, I know we can sometimes go through a couple of loaves of bread a week but we are being more careful and changing the way we eat. Yesterday I walked into our local town and used the local shops and got pretty much everything we will need for a family of 4 for the week. These 2 have really fucked me with their mother's day shite!! I'm always pretty wary of doing the usual happy mothers day post as it anyway due to the fact that for a lot of people it can be a really hard day, this year it is tough for more of us as we are choosing to stay away from loved ones to protect them and then there are these 2 dickheads being insensitive pricks.

Reactions: 12
Just pulling up my seat ☕🍿

And honestly, it’s best to stay away from these selfish pair today, as far as I’m concerned Trash & 🦧 are really beginning to show their true colours!

Reactions: 11
They really haven't a clue. My instagram is a weight loss account and the only thing I really post is food but at the moment I'm just not posting at all because I just don't want to offend anyone in any way but these idiots are on another level.

You can really tell I'm isolating alone due to the amount I've been posting on tattle the past few days 😂
I wish more people would take a leaf out of your book and think about what they are posting, I have a business account and as much as I'm trying to carry on as normal as I can but there have been so many times that I've thought no I'm not going to post that the time really isn't right at this moment.

Reactions: 9
Trash also bought wraps and other bread bits in the pic from the other day.
They are both so so selfish, I’ve spent all morning baking traybakes and brownies for my friend to take into work tonight at the local hospital. Only a small gesture but I hope it cheers somebody up who has to work a 15-18hr shift tonight.
I also haven’t been able to see my mum today as she is self isolating (COPD) and it’s her first Mother’s Day without my gran who passed away last year.
and how did stoned schlong make the Yorkies if not flour?

Reactions: 15
How dry does that dinner look, her potatoes always look like they are burnt on the outside and rock hard in the middle, and she definitely cooked that, she’s talking out of her arse about hubby cooked it, i’d know her tit food anywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So fatty Tan has a deli and so does gormless Trasha! duck off do you, you both have been stock piling, we know you use Tesco delivering and you have been out everyday buying stuff! I have one shop a week delivered, the only extra I brought was soup for work because I couldn’t get bread!!
I live near a hospital and I would be ashamed to go out and buy two loaves of bread.
Trasha isn’t even working so has all the time to troll around looking for food for herself and her ugly family.
And your dinner looks tit like it does every week so we know you cooked it.
bleeping cream, you fat duck!!!
Also Dyson hairdryer are shite!!!

No way!!! 😂😂
Luce you superstar 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Long rant coming....

Is there no compassion?! Some people in this country will be going hungry today because they cant get food due to arseholes stock piling. And these two dicks are posting photos of full plates of food and a cosy spring time home.

However in saying that, those sadly going without food today will hopefully be surrounded by loving family members and their children/mothers.
Tanya, where's your son, hun? Oh yeah thats right, youre a bleep love so he wont show his face today will he! Is that why you not set him a place at the table? He doesnt like you does he! What a shame. Hehe

Trasha, is your lovely hubby on his phone a lot today? Texting girls from insta? Sending photos of his pathetic willy to people on tattle. Has James come out of his bedroom? He dislikes you as much as I do!

You are both a pair of utterly disgusting, low lifes - and more people than you can both count together think that too.

Believe me, people would much rather go without stuffing their face and taking piccies for the gram if they could be in receipt of the love from their family - not like you two.

Choke on that lamb and those scones

• Heart
You would use different flour for bread than Yorkshire puddings or pancakes...

Their constant photos of food and table settings is just so boring and well as super insensitive at this time.

[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 4
Just pulling up a chair... Our lives have changed in multiple ways for the worse over the last week, I won't go into details as I know we are all struggling and there are lots much worse off than me. How these two still have the gall to post their selfish consumerist lives is beyond me. This is a real opportunity for them to prove they can think of others and do something positive for their community but no, buy two loaves of bread (when you're apparently self isolating!!) And brag about your gifts and food on the gram. Scum of the earth

Reactions: 12
Long rant coming....

Is there no compassion?! Some people in this country will be going hungry today because they cant get food due to arseholes stock piling. And these two dicks are posting photos of full plates of food and a cosy spring time home.

However in saying that, those sadly going without food today will hopefully be surrounded by loving family members and their children/mothers.
Tanya, where's your son, hun? Oh yeah thats right, youre a bleep love so he wont show his face today will he! Is that why you not set him a place at the table? He doesnt like you does he! What a shame. Hehe

Trasha, is your lovely hubby on his phone a lot today? Texting girls from insta? Sending photos of his pathetic willy to people on tattle. Has James come out of his bedroom? He dislikes you as much as I do!

You are both a pair of utterly disgusting, low lifes - and more people than you can both count together think that too.

Believe me, people would much rather go without stuffing their face and taking piccies for the gram if they could be in receipt of the love from their family - not like you two.

Choke on that lamb and those scones
I managed to get some chicken breast that was it, these fuckers have had steak, ribs take ways, joints of meat for a Sunday roast!!! Now cream and scones.
Funny how their kids don’t ever comment on their pages?
They have not one ounce of compassion for those nurses and any worker who has been busy working and not able to get to the shops like these two.
Yet they’ll stand at their doors and clap like chimps at a tea party!
They even have the cheek to say how outrageous it is that people have been stock piling when clearly both these nobs have been.
Look in your cracked mirror Trasha and see what an hole you are.
Tanya doesn’t seem to have a mirror not found one big enough? Not surprised.
🤬🤬🤬🤬

What post was it on? Think it may already be deleted.
Already 🙄😱

Whoever Joob31 is you’re bleeping brilliant 👏🏻
I know she won’t respond, she will just sneak on here and have a look and then rant to that rancid husband of hers. Or to her bestie 🦧
Hey fatty and smelly 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻
Fake lives, nothing to be proud of 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
These two cunts are everything that is wrong with the world. I cannot believe the insensitivity they keep displaying, you would have thought they'd have wised up and spared a thought. Most of us are living week to week on the bare basics which we can't even get & these two are boasting about 300 quid hairdryers and how they can make themselves afternoon tea (how she got all that tit in isolation, I dont know). Orangutan & Trasha, do us a favour and cop yourselves on you cunts. How the duck does anyone think this is okay in a time like this (the image). Also Orangutan it's a tumultuous time not bleeping turmoil time ya thick witch!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Cant believe tanya replied to someone on her steak post that she cant believe how selfish people are being with the stock buying.... sorry, WHAT?!

I just literally want to cry my eyes out with all this. Someone on facebook tonight who I knew from a mums club years ago posted a photo of a frozen pizza cut up into about 12 tiny slices to go round her family with 2 boxes of microchips and a green pepper cut up saying thats all she could get. Both her and her partner work for the NHS (non frontline) but they have still been working 12/14 hour shifts and haven't had a day off for 11 days now. Yes they will be on overtime, but what's the point of overtime if you cant get to the shops on time because of your shift, and then when you do get to the shops there's bleeping nothing left.

and I bet T & T are just saying "well thats their fault for not getting to the shops" .... some people have to WORK you pair of scum bags. We cant all go to 7 different shops and make it a 'day out' with a lunch out somewhere with our daughters.

So insensitive but between the tears, karma is a right witch and will strike when its least expected, and I feel its already coming with Tanya and Del off work with no income, well my response to that is GOOD!

Last edited:
  • Wow
So this bleeping moron Trasha is now on a beach!!!! And tagging herself as social distancing, and does a group family selfie 😡
She is so thick it’s really sad 😔

54CDA2BC-F417-4C27-BCD1-B7FD0A412474.jpeg

This is for these two bleeping stupid idiots

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.