Tanya Burr #9 eighty thousand things to flog, one short boyfriend and one missing dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The cringe fest photos now starting! Also love how he answered a question someone supposedly sent him (yeah right!) about have they bought anything yet and he said no. Ie....a beg to all the brands to send them free tit
came here to say exactly this, why would they have bought anything already, they were waiting for the public announcement for the gifted stuff. I feel sorry for their child who will become a walking advert

Reactions: 12
I feel like him saying being thankful for his past is a mention of tanya and what he learned from his previous relationship, not sure what other past he would be referring to be grateful for, any thoughts anyone?
I agree. [The way I'm interpreting it is that] He's giving a nod to Tanya to show that his time with her shaped him into the person he is today (even if most of you think he's a dick), and that although he's looking forward to this entirely new chapter/the future with the so-call model, he's still thankful and grateful for the time he had with Two Line.

I think it's a nice thing to say...but I have a feeling the consensus on here will once again sink to "hE's oBseSsDed WiTh hEr" šŸŒ

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He did link her Instagram in his baby announcement video so maybe her numbers will get a boost from that. Poppy Deyes, who does absolutely sweet FA as far as I can see, was represented by Gleam last I checked and she has 1 million followers on Instagram, all on account of her association with Zoe & Alfie, so I guess if she can do it, anyone with the right connections can. I think Jim & Sarah will go down the 'family vlogger' route. This child will be earning from the day he or she is born!
The main difference is that Poppy was riding on Zoe's coattails when Zoe was at her peak...Jim's popularity is as good as dead nowadays. We are probably the only people that talk about the British crew :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I agree. [The way I'm interpreting it is that] He's giving a nod to Tanya to show that his time with her shaped him into the person he is today (even if most of you think he's a dick), and that although he's looking forward to this entirely new chapter/the future with the so-call model, he's still thankful and grateful for the time he had with Two Line.

I think it's a nice thing to say...but I have a feeling the consensus on here will once again sink to "hE's oBseSsDed WiTh hEr" šŸŒ
More like he is trying to keep her in check so she doesn't say anything unexpected!

• Haha
Sarah, whose viewers are Jim's, and these viewers Know her primarily as not Tanya. Tanya who they watched for like ten years, big shoes to fill.
Please tell me this was an intentional nod to Tanya's gigantic-looking feet when she stretches her photos within an inch of their life?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Here's another Jim the creep, hall of fame worthy moment, documented by none other than Miserly Pebbles! The shot in question is at 18:40.

ETA: how tf do you embed videos on here, tried every way but it comes out butchered, it's doing my head in

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Here's another Jim the creep, hall of fame worthy moment, documented by none other than Miserly Pebbles! The shot in question is at 18:40.

ETA: how tf do you embed videos on here, tried every way but it comes out butchered, it's doing my head in
Heā€™s bleeping disgusting, makes my skin crawl. If my husband did thatā€™s heā€™d be out on his arse!

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Couldnā€™t disagree more, I think sheā€™s desperate to be an influencer....and get that easy money for zero talent or effort. She also wants to be a z list celebrity, why was she on the celebrity dating site Raya? Which in itself is hilarious.
Yea I agree although I don't think she'll make it. She's stiff with zero personality and she's not knowledgeable on anything - why would anyone follow her?

Reactions: 11

What a second-hand embarrassment it is. I facepalmed so hard when I was watching it that my face still hurts šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 5
Heā€™s bleeping disgusting, makes my skin crawl. If my husband did thatā€™s heā€™d be out on his arse!
He's disgusting but they're all egging him on and even kate is in on it. They're ALL disgusting, is what I'm saying.

Reactions: 17
Lets see if sarah ms following goes up but like someone said i doubt it because jims not getting a lot of light these days, shes was at 60k a few days ago and now 63.5k not much of an increase, i definitely dont think we will be seeing a million followers on her unless they are paid

Reactions: 3
How we talk about tanya changing everything on her ā€œresumeā€/ portfolios to actor, I just noticed Jim says writes on his instagramšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøUmmm i know tanya wrote a few cook books or whatever, wow just wow, we all write here as well maybe we should add writer to our portfolios šŸ˜‚
4540517D-B288-463E-97C9-EE46F6910ECE.jpeg

• Haha

god he's so vile and gross...Always thought he had a creepy infatuation with Niomi as well. I remember one vlog where a bunch of the brit crew were staying at some kind of cottage, and he made a really lewd comment about Marcus banging Niomi, just so wildly inappropriate, even among friends.

• Sick
  • Wow

It's not nice to mention your ex in a baby announcement with your fiancee lmao it's bleeping weird is what it is like jesus move on... harddddd "nice guy" vibes

changing the subject but has tanya ever spoken about her weight loss?
I think she replied to a question one time about how and with "I've just been so happy!" and that is it as far as I am aware.

I think Jim settling down quickly isnā€™t that unexpected. Heā€™s surrounded by siblings that have settled down and have children and I think he truly wanted that life with ole Tan. I think he will actually be a very good father and it could be the making of him... although sadly we do know money comes first with many ā€˜influencersā€™.

Tanya was such a disappointment for me. I watched her from the start and the minute they moved to london and she changed for the worse, it was like a slap in the face to anyone who watched her videos, bought her crappy lipsticks. I even met her in person on a night out and she was so wonderful.

Itā€™s like sheā€™s had an identity change to pretend thatā€™s not how her ā€˜careerā€™ started. She looked better before, Iā€™m sorry but she used to look so unique and naturally beautiful and now looks like a pale wannabe model. That vibrant personality has gone!

Reactions: 35
The reasons I remember her giving are Barry's Bootcamp, eating whatever she wants, and being happier than she's ever been (while looking completely dead behind the eyes).

Actual reason for the weight loss: I think she lost a bunch of weight when she split with Jim and she now restricts her diet in order to maintain.

Reactions: 24
She did in a video titled Girl's Night Q & A (now privated), I believe in August 2018. She said she was just so busy with the play and also that she became more relaxed towards food. That, before, when she'd try to diet, she would eat all clean and just give up. Where now, she lets herself have everything. She's also mentioned Barry's Bootcamp.

The play kicked off the weight loss and then I think stress played a big role for sure... I think now she probably saves all her calories for one meal, probably just has yogurt or something in the morning. She never shows breakfast foods or even lunches, really. Just dinners.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.