Tanya Burr #9 eighty thousand things to flog, one short boyfriend and one missing dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this might be the cringiest of her acting attempts so far... I bet she was given a really basic brief from Sky and took it over the top + directed this entire thing to show off her “acting”. And I don’t know how she does it but none of the scenes were remotely convincing, she can’t even act natural while taking bagels out of the toaster. 😂
Also, when I was like 10-12 I thought I was good at acting (spoiler alert: I wasn’t) and did a similar commercial for a school project with a few friends. It was the same basic premise of acting sad for half of it then using some sort of product and being super happy / dancing around. Needless to say our attempt was terrible but it makes me feel better to know it was still more convincing than one made by a 30 year old woman who claims to be a professional actress!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think this might be the cringiest of her acting attempts so far... I bet she was given a really basic brief from Sky and took it over the top + directed this entire thing to show off her “acting”. And I don’t know how she does it but none of the scenes were remotely convincing, she can’t even act natural while taking bagels out of the toaster. 😂
Also, when I was like 10-12 I thought I was good at acting (spoiler alert: I wasn’t) and did a similar commercial for a school project with a few friends. It was the same basic premise of acting sad for half of it then using some sort of product and being super happy / dancing around. Needless to say our attempt was terrible but it makes me feel better to know it was still more convincing than one made by a 30 year old woman who claims to be a professional actress!
just like those ads on the apprentice! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You mean a street-style photoshoot?
'...Camera roll...' so stupid. As if she's a fashion model or important. She, as you say is taking her streetstyle photos, which are probably taken by her short boyfriend...'photoshoot' = ridiculous!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Aren't sponsored reels/videos supposed to be approved by the sponsor? Was the Sky person approving this on drugs?

• Haha
Reactions: 10

This crusty thing. How the duck does she always manage to burn everything she bakes. Literally, every single time. >_< It does my head in that there are so many talented pastry chefs out there and this talentless twit got a baking book deal.

God she isn't good at anything, is she? Even makeup, she was mediocre at best. If she would try to be doing looks now, she would be swallowed alive by all the artists.

Truly, if I were her I would've just accepted that what I was able to accomplish mostly came down to being in the right pace at the right time, thanked my lucky stars, and just fallen away gracefully. That she thinks she's now somehow advanced in her career to an actor/off-duty Instagrammer is just so beyond embarrassing. You're floundering, Tarn.
Such an easy fix as well, just put some foil on top while baking if it starts to brown too soon. That colour is not that appetising on a lemon loaf cake..would be okay for a crusty bread but a lemon cake should make you feel like it's airy and light!!!

• Sad
I think her worst performance is probably the one in Holly City (correct me if I’m wrong), where she was acting as an influencer. It was so bad because it was unconvincing and she LITERALLY IS AN INFLUENCER. She just had to be a slightly heightened version of herself!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I think her worst performance is probably the one in Holly City (correct me if I’m wrong), where she was acting as an influencer. It was so bad because it was unconvincing and she LITERALLY IS AN INFLUENCER. She just had to be a slightly heightened version of herself!
I agree! Didn't she say at the time that her holby city appearance was a cameo, when she was really an extra? 😂

• Haha
I agree! Didn't she say at the time that her holby city appearance was a cameo, when she was really an extra? 😂
She was more than an extra, she was a guest character for one episode. But she did have lines and a story for the episode she was on. She wasn't just laying on a bed with no lines.

• Wow
She wasn't an extra in fairness, but yes I seem to remember she made out it was a cameo role 😂 Poor deluded Tan

• Haha
Holy duck, Tanya and Jim are both advertising for sky tv and both ADs are very similar (obvious had the same brief). THIS IS HILARIOUS

WHO DID IT BEST? VOTE! 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Holy duck, Tanya and Jim are both advertising for sky tv and both ADs are very similar (obvious had the same brief). THIS IS HILARIOUS

WHO DID IT BEST? VOTE! 😂 😂 😂
neither would be my vote :LOL: everyone seems to be doing sky ads now

• Sad
Yeah seems like a good time ... not to get sky 😂
yeah really, my parents have sky but I have netflix (scrounged from my parents!) , then with all the catchup stuff I don't know why I would bother with the expense of Sky to watch a few series here and there. Like I have said in the Jim thread, I assume most of their fans now are younger than them and not in the market for this stuff...for me it makes no sense

Reactions: 4
Famous actor and Instagram personality using a Wilko paint? F&B didn't kindly gift one?
Screenshot_20210226-102130.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Famous actor and Instagram personality using a Wilko paint? F&B didn't kindly gift one?
View attachment 456216
I died when I saw her patchy af first coat pic and the brushes completely covered in paint 😭 I was upcycling an old piece of furniture recently so watched a couple of YouTube videos first and honestly it’s not hard to do a good job with something like this. She has hand eye coordination of a 3 year old lmao

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.