Tanya Burr #9 eighty thousand things to flog, one short boyfriend and one missing dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know why but what irks me THE MOST is how she wears her own clothes, and her own same Missoma jewellery, in every role she plays. It's literally just as if she is playing HERSELF in various different guises... the clothes SHE wears, the jewellery SHE wears day in and day out.. instead of actually commiting to ACT. Figures.

Soz that sounds really aggy with the caps I just needed to get that off my chest

aaaaah

Reactions: 32
I don't know why but what irks me THE MOST is how she wears her own clothes, and her own same Missoma jewellery, in every role she plays. It's literally just as if she is playing HERSELF in various different guises... the clothes SHE wears, the jewellery SHE wears day in and day out.. instead of actually commiting to ACT. Figures.

Soz that sounds really aggy with the caps I just needed to get that off my chest

aaaaah
You mean she wears her own stuff for the roles she plays? I had to go back a page to look at that pic and sounds about right, that normally happens I believe on sets of low budget movies and they cant afford to dress you. I remember this from an interview JLo did about her movie Boy Next Door it was low budget and they asked her to pull out clothes from her own closet for it

• Wow
Reactions: 13
What has happened to her style recently?! My god. Is she an edgy Hackney hipster or a wannabe Megan Ellaby? Both are bleeping terrible IMO

Reactions: 14
What has happened to her style recently?! My god. Is she an edgy Hackney hipster or a wannabe Megan Ellaby? Both are bleeping terrible IMO
yeah I used to really like how she dressed, simple but really suited her and she always looked well put together

Reactions: 6
She’s wearing Brandy Melville and a sweater vest by them at that...honestly I think she’s just trying to make up for “lost time”. Things she thought she couldn’t wear because she was bigger but in doing so has actually lost the style that really suited her regardless of what clothes size she wears

Reactions: 27
She’s wearing Brandy Melville and a sweater vest by them at that...honestly I think she’s just trying to make up for “lost time”. Things she thought she couldn’t wear because she was bigger but in doing so has actually lost the style that really suited her regardless of what clothes size she wears
I can't deal with her vain insipid eye-bleeping insta stories anymore lmao. Homegirl literally thinks she's Bella Hadid or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just saw the trailer for Twist as a promoted video on Twitter. Not even a single glimpse of Tanya in it.

Reactions: 11
There's something so insincere and off-putting about a 30+ year old woman who owns a £2million pound mansion in Fulham dressing like a wannabe gen z Hackney hipster. It's sad to watch. I used to love her style (even though she's never had any clue how to dress for her body - big or small).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I truly don't understand why she's been posting to her grid everyday. Is she trying to fish for brands' attention tagging the tit out of every single thing she's wearing?? She that out-of-work that this makes her feel like she's 'working' or 'accomplishing' something for the day?? 😕 I--

And she doesn't get it. TARN. No amount of:

is going to get your engagement up.

Ugh she's just so all-around desperate. Desperately desperate.

ALSO, that Twist Stories. Who took that photo of her on the couch? Kate? 😂 'Cause no way in hell is that an official film photo, she's not even in the trailer nor is her part mentioned anywhere in articles. Imagine an extra promoting the film as if they're a main actor. So embarrassing I could just die.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh come on - we all know she has one line like she did when she promoted the heck out of being in Bulletproof, and she literally had one line and a blink or you’ll miss her ‘staring role’ 😂😂

The amount she bangs on about Noel Clark (arse licking for more roles) and her role you’d have thought she was one of the lead actors not basically an extra!

Reactions: 12
Can anyone tape Twist on Sky Cinema premier, we can’t miss her extra one line part 🤣 it’s on Friday 29th January 10.05am & 6pm and Saturday 30th January 8.30am & 4.30pm obviously not good enough to put it on around 9pm 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

aaaaah
because her roles are so small and redundant that there’s no point providing a wardrobe for her. She’s essentially an extra

Reactions: 16
I'm watching Twist right now (on double speed because I value my time). You're not going to BELIEVE the role she's playing.

A bleeping receptionist!!! I WISH I was joking.

Ok, I'm at her big scene now with actual David Walliams and SHE HAS A WHOLE SENTENCE! Oh wait, TWO SENTENCES!

She's now walked into the street looking confused.

And..and...here's her next scene, oh wait. David Walliams is back...where's Rosie? Oh..I...I think that's it.

End scene.

I didn't time her screentime, but I'm willing to bet it's not even a minute. At least she has a wardrobe change.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
I'm watching Twist right now (on double speed because I value my time). You're not going to BELIEVE the role she's playing.

A bleeping receptionist!!! I WISH I was joking.

Ok, I'm at her big scene now with actual David Walliams and SHE HAS A WHOLE SENTENCE! Oh wait, TWO SENTENCES!

She's now walked into the street looking confused.

And..and...here's her next scene, oh wait. David Walliams is back...where's Rosie? Oh..I...I think that's it.

End scene.

I didn't time her screentime, but I'm willing to bet it's not even a minute. At least she has a wardrobe change.
So two line Tanya then?? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.