Tanya Burr #8 Hairy Watchman on display, Martha still MIA, please put the midriff away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this is getting SO wierd now.
listened to a podcast the other day and they said they are not friends with any of their exes, and I was like thank god! that is surely the most normal thing ever. Staying so close to an ex is a constant reminder of the failed relationship.
what is jims MO here?
is he hoping to have a harem?
It’s all PR. Seems to be mostly on his end though. Makes mr ‘best friends’ look less like a creepy manchild.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I think staying on good terms with an ex is fair enough, they were at one time a best friend of yours/a person you cared deeply about so I think having some level of care for them is pretty human, personally. But their insta comments on each other's photos are cringe - like Jim in general.

Reactions: 23
this is getting SO wierd now.
listened to a podcast the other day and they said they are not friends with any of their exes, and I was like thank god! that is surely the most normal thing ever. Staying so close to an ex is a constant reminder of the failed relationship.
what is jims MO here?
is he hoping to have a harem?
He'd probably quite like that. A harem of skinny IG models :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I think staying on good terms with an ex is fair enough, they were at one time a best friend of yours/a person you cared deeply about so I think having some level of care for them is pretty human, personally. But their insta comments on each other's photos are cringe - like Jim in general.
I think Jim is doing it just to rub in her face that he is now engaged to a model tbh. It is so cringe how he and Sarah comment on/like each other's posts. I just imagine them sitting on the sofa in silence liking each others photos

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I think Jim partially wants to show what a nice guy he is staying friends with an ex, partially wants to keep his fiancee on her toes/in her place and partially want to stop tanya ever fully moving on. But I'm biased because I don't like him 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I think Jim is doing it just to rub in her face that he is now engaged to a model tbh. It is so cringe how he and Sarah comment on/like each other's posts. I just imagine them sitting on the sofa in silence liking each others photos
"Model" 😂

They're both truly pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It's from a few days ago but do you think she made him position himself on the sofa next to her in a way that makes him look much taller than her? We know he's not that much taller :p
View attachment 369743
LMAO. He's probably full on lying down and she's sat up. They looked almost the same height, maybe an inch or two apart, not this.

Reactions: 6
LMAO. He's probably full on lying down and she's sat up. They looked almost the same height, maybe an inch or two apart, not this.
Exactly! Must be hard having your life directed by Tarn.

Maybe she wants to be a director now? 😱😱😱 Tanya Burr, "actor" turned director 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think Jim partially wants to show what a nice guy he is staying friends with an ex, partially wants to keep his fiancee on her toes/in her place and partially want to stop tanya ever fully moving on. But I'm biased because I don't like him 😆
I agree. I’ve always thought Jim was a bit controlling, remember his photos with the tag line ‘she’s obsessed with me’!? His constant liking and commenting on Tanya’s posts feels like he’s trying to stop her moving on. It also feels a bit patronising like awh look at you getting a boyfriend when I’m here already engaged to a ‘model’ 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I agree. I’ve always thought Jim was a bit controlling, remember his photos with the tag line ‘she’s obsessed with me’!? His constant liking and commenting on Tanya’s posts feels like he’s trying to stop her moving on. It also feels a bit patronising like awh look at you getting a boyfriend when I’m here already engaged to a ‘model’ 😂
How ‘bout the «going to her show every single night» haha...she seemed so tired of him and kept running around with the cool theatre kids instead.

Reactions: 7
How ‘bout the «going to her show every single night» haha...she seemed so tired of him and kept running around with the cool theatre kids instead.
I think I said this at the time on the other forum, but that's classic behavior for two situations that aren't mutually exclusive 1) feeling insecure/like your partner likes someone else so you hold on extra strongly and show up everywhere and smother them, which of course tends to backfire (which is likely since Tanya had an obvious boner for her cast mate Rhys), and 2) being a controlling asshole (which Jim 100% seems to be).

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I think I said this at the time on the other forum, but that's classic behavior for two situations that aren't mutually exclusive 1) feeling insecure/like your partner likes someone else so you hold on extra strongly and show up everywhere and smother them, which of course tends to backfire (which is likely since Tanya had an obvious boner for her cast mate Rhys), and 2) being a controlling asshole (which Jim 100% seems to be).
Can we add what happened to Rhys as part of the mystery of the missing Martha?

maybe they’re both under the patio

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The guy she’s dating is 100% the guy from Cassette called Dan Cahill. If u go on Cassette’s Instagram you can see photos of him & it matches up with the guy in the Daily mail photo of them.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
This one. It sure is a strange one.
Their hands are about the same size, so he probably is the petite guy she has been papped by the mail with.

Compared to tantan the actors on hollyoaks are royal shakespeare standard.
A few hollyoaks actors made it into big budget productions. Natthalie Emmanuel, Ricky whittle, roxanne mckee (i just search engined these guys) a fair few from eastenders made it to blockbuster films I never watch these shows but they are in like 5 days a week so getting s gig like that would be an acting bootcamp for her and really a couple of years would be such great experience. There is no limit age wise as long as she wants to play roles that aren't the teenager roles. Personally i always saw her as a tv presenters on strickly come dancing in 10 years or so, one of thos bbc food programs or maybe even naked attraction(!)

The guy she’s dating is 100% the guy from Cassette called Dan Cahill. If u go on Cassette’s Instagram you can see photos of him & it matches up with the guy in the Daily mail photo of them.
He really suits a beard

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I think they look alike but still not convinced it is him?
Same! Also his nose is smaller on that short film and face features more proportionate than on daily mail pics. Maybe she goes out with someone that looks like the guide from the short film so people think she goes with the guy from the short film (sorry, I know, too complicated!).
If she does go out with the guy from the short film, I don't know why she's hiding him, he's nice looking and films well. (Is there a film equivalent of photogenic?)

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.