Tanya Burr #8 Hairy Watchman on display, Martha still MIA, please put the midriff away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t be the only one who doesn’t believe a word from these new “insiders” who suddenly created accounts and started spilling the tea 🤦🏻‍♀️ “A friend of my sister”, “someone I know”, etc...all that sounds so fake
Believe what you like. I've been around for a while - it's not a new account (if you check you'll see I've been here since Sep 2019 when I moved over from another forum), but I don't tend to post, just read. That's also why I said I have no idea how true it is - my sister does know someone who works at Gleam but to her that's very boring and she cba with influencers as she constantly works with them and finds them all ridiculously self absorbed. I asked, and that was the answer I got, so I thought I'd share. If you don't want to believe it then fine but don't go making random accusations about things being fake or me creating a new account just to post that because that's not the case.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
After watching Bridgerton on Netflix, I had a wee browse of the actors instagram pages. Tanya had liked a lot of the photos of the actor that plays Anthony....imagine that was hairy arms man and thats why she keeps him a secret. Haha 😆 I know this won’t be true but it gave me a giggle. She’s seriously liked a lot of his photos, and it’s going way back before his Bridgerton days.
the actor that plays him is gay :)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Soooo .... where is she? Anyone want to bet hiding the fact she's breaking the tier rules.. or maybe she actually caught COVID?
Yeah of course.. a couple of days after the Tier 4 rules were announced she posted a photo with a caption along the lines of ‘last coffee stop before leaving London’. Oh, the arrogance.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
You do realise you don't have to start wearing tweed two pieces, have a blue rinse and turn to dust when you turn 31 😂
We really do need an eyeroll reaction.

I know, sweetie. I'm 30. I have never in my life worn tweed or two-pieces. But I also don't look like a try-hard adult failing to hold on to some ill-conceived image of youth for dear life. Especially because this isn't actually Tanya's style, she's just copying others, trying to be someone she isn't. None of it feels authentic. I'm sure there are many 30-year-olds who can pull off the Tik Tok generation trends without looking desperate. Tanya is not one of them.

If you think she looks good in her outfits these days, good for you. I don't.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The person who claimed they knew what happened to Martha said something like "we all know daschunds are a difficult breed to take care of" or something along those lines, sorry I can't be bothered to trawl back and find the post. But it made me think what happened might have something to do with a sausage dog's issues....maybe overheating as someone here just mentioned, maybe she injured her back awfully or something. I always remember that poor sausage dog that died when it got trapped in the revolving doors at Vogue House a few years back, absolutely shocking. If the person isnt a fake, it could indicate an accident related by her being a sausage or a tiny fragile dog, as opposed to a general accident.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Is the last photo of her 2020 recap supposed to mean she's pregnant? Because a photo like that doesn't really make much sense... And to show a ring I guess?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Is it just me who finds the mini naff handbag trend a bit tacky lol?
I literally wouldn't fit my phone in a lot of them and my purse is bigger than my phone so I don't see the point of them. The one Tanya was wearing and the one the other woman had both look like bags I would've loved as a kid when all I had to carry was my pollypocket and a clear lipbalm 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is the last photo of her 2020 recap supposed to mean she's pregnant? Because a photo like that doesn't really make much sense... And to show a ring I guess?
I think it was to show off hairy watchman and to try and make her waist look small but yes, it ended up looking like a pregnancy reveal.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

I know, sweetie. I'm 30. I have never in my life worn tweed or two-pieces. But I also don't look like a try-hard adult failing to hold on to some ill-conceived image of youth for dear life. Especially because this isn't actually Tanya's style, she's just copying others, trying to be someone she isn't. None of it feels authentic. I'm sure there are many 30-year-olds who can pull off the Tik Tok generation trends without looking desperate. Tanya is not one of them.

I'm gonna have to agree with you here. I'm all for people wearing whatever the f they want, but combining Tanya's try-hard attitude with her teenaged fashion sense is not a good look 😬 If Tanya were a genuine person genuinely enjoying fashion, I'd keep my lips shut and let her live. But she's so desperate on the gram to seem like a A-list model that I have to say it's not working for Tanya 😬

Reactions: 14
The second picture is so bad?? How is that a highlight 😂 she looks like a 50yo chav with her son

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Oh sweetie, you really do need an eye roll reaction if you thought I was being serious 😂

Reactions: 2
Am I seeing things or did Tarn first create one highlight reel and delete it and upload a different one??

This one. It sure is a strange one.
Yeah this is an old photo so definitely not a pregnancy type reveal, it was just a photo of them when she was first teasing him.

Also I think some members figured out it's some guy called Dan Hurly, so not someone from Bridgerton or otherwise in case anyone missed that

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.