Tanya Burr #8 Hairy Watchman on display, Martha still MIA, please put the midriff away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their behavior has been so telling. Erasing every comment with Martha's name in it, blocking people simply asking about her, acting like she never even existed. It's like they're hiding something ...or trying to avoid facing whatever happened.

I know I go hard on Tarn, but I don't think she's an evil person capable of using Martha's disappearance for engagement. You'd have to practically be a psychopath with no emotions or a glutton for pain. Plus, is it even creating that much engagement? I think we're the only ones talking about it at this point, casual followers probably aren't even aware she's missing at all.

No, I think something tragic happened to Martha and on Tanya's watch and the guilt is too much so she's just trying to keep it out of sight/out of mind.

Reactions: 24
In regards to the Martha situation lets go back to what Sarah wrote. She wrote something along the lines “why dont you ask the person who had custody” when asked about martha. She wouldnt have done that straight up if Tanya wasnt somehow one way or another at fault for her death. Tanya played a role and maybe in a way where marthas death was something that could have been prevented. Also do you guys remember how she kept posting before martha died how hot the summers been and shes been putting cold towels on martha and asking her followers for advice on what to do. I think martha could have died from a heat stroke or something like that which yes can be prevented just like parents shouldnt leave their kids in heated cars in the summer and in the US theres tons of cases of kids dying from the heat. Also, maybe jim and sarah arent saying anything outloud because it would put Tanya in a bad light and maybe she would expose Jim for something shady. Its very much you keep your mouth shut and ill keep mine. On another note because this whole martha situation is so sad and depressing today oscars (tanyas brothers) girlfriend kelly posted a selfie and its straight up looks like Tanya so Tanya is basically going around dressing like a 19yr old if it suited her go ahead but it doesnt suit her at all🤦‍♀️
B29A513D-8525-4272-83D0-679A7ABB3EC4.png
C51BD603-7D52-4B65-BA97-79CEAC4B8C8F.png

• Wow
Reactions: 11
In regards to the Martha situation lets go back to what Sarah wrote. She wrote something along the lines “why dont you ask the person who had custody” when asked about martha. She wouldnt have done that straight up if Tanya wasnt somehow one way or another at fault for her death. Tanya played a role and maybe in a way where marthas death was something that could have been prevented. Also do you guys remember how she kept posting before martha died how hot the summers been and shes been putting cold towels on martha and asking her followers for advice on what to do. I think martha could have died from a heat stroke or something like that which yes can be prevented just like parents shouldnt leave their kids in heated cars in the summer and in the US theres tons of cases of kids dying from the heat. Also, maybe jim and sarah arent saying anything outloud because it would put Tanya in a bad light and maybe she would expose Jim for something shady. Its very much you keep your mouth shut and ill keep mine. On another note because this whole martha situation is so sad and depressing today oscars (tanyas brothers) girlfriend kelly posted a selfie and its straight up looks like Tanya so Tanya is basically going around dressing like a 19yr old if it suited her go ahead but it doesnt suit her at all🤦‍♀️View attachment 365318View attachment 365321
Is it just me who finds the mini naff handbag trend a bit tacky lol?

Reactions: 33
This came up from 4 years ago. My friend was saying how much she loved this lipstick.. she has a spark in her eye and looks so full of life
I agree with your friend, Tanya always had a twinkle in her eye. I know that sounds corny but that's the best way I can describe it.

Reactions: 17
In regards to the Martha situation lets go back to what Sarah wrote. She wrote something along the lines “why dont you ask the person who had custody” when asked about martha. She wouldnt have done that straight up if Tanya wasnt somehow one way or another at fault for her death. Tanya played a role and maybe in a way where marthas death was something that could have been prevented. Also do you guys remember how she kept posting before martha died how hot the summers been and shes been putting cold towels on martha and asking her followers for advice on what to do. I think martha could have died from a heat stroke or something like that which yes can be prevented just like parents shouldnt leave their kids in heated cars in the summer and in the US theres tons of cases of kids dying from the heat. Also, maybe jim and sarah arent saying anything outloud because it would put Tanya in a bad light and maybe she would expose Jim for something shady. Its very much you keep your mouth shut and ill keep mine. On another note because this whole martha situation is so sad and depressing today oscars (tanyas brothers) girlfriend kelly posted a selfie and its straight up looks like Tanya so Tanya is basically going around dressing like a 19yr old if it suited her go ahead but it doesnt suit her at all🤦‍♀️
Why would Sarah’s comment ‘straight up’ mean the dog is dead and Tanya is responsible and they’re all keeping quiet because there a load of shady tit going on. That’s a big leap.

I find it odd that you keep banging on about Tanya’s Brother’s nobody girlfriend. You said the girlfriend posted a picture that looked like Tanya so surely the girlfriend is taking her cues from Tan. I highly doubt Tanya is trying to emulate a 19 year old. It’s just popular fashion. Tbh I’m bored of all the hangers on in the Chapman and Burr circle trying to become social media sensations. None are particularly remarkable, most are boring or embarrassing, they’re just trying to cash in on their association and it’s tacky AF.
The brother comes off as an absolute drip and the girlfriend needs to have some respect for herself & put her clothes back on. They’re going nowhere in the realms of influencer.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I agree with your friend, Tanya always had a twinkle in her eye. I know that sounds corny but that's the best way I can describe it.
100 percent! Just the comparison between the last photo posted on here and this one.
She looks lifeless now

Reactions: 7
She used to look so beautiful and feminine. Now she just looks...gaunt and yeah, lifeless

Reactions: 14
Them saying nothing is 100% worse if an accident happened they could make a video similar to Jake boys when his dog passed. His video had me balling my eyes out and nobody blamed him

Reactions: 1
Why would Sarah’s comment ‘straight up’ mean the dog is dead and Tanya is responsible and they’re all keeping quiet because there a load of shady tit going on. That’s a big leap.

I find it odd that you keep banging on about Tanya’s Brother’s nobody girlfriend. You said the girlfriend posted a picture that looked like Tanya so surely the girlfriend is taking her cues from Tan. I highly doubt Tanya is trying to emulate a 19 year old. It’s just popular fashion. Tbh I’m bored of all the hangers on in the Chapman and Burr circle trying to become social media sensations. None are particularly remarkable, most are boring or embarrassing, they’re just trying to cash in on their association and it’s tacky AF.
The brother comes off as an absolute drip and the girlfriend needs to have some respect for herself & put her clothes back on. They’re going nowhere in the realms of influencer.
I was with you till the end 😂! This is Tanya’s rant thread haha, no need to criticise the outfit choices of a 19 year old girl (with a pretty tenuous connection to her)...I’m sure I have worn many a skimpy outfit but have plenty of self respect! Also a crop top and jeans is barely a public display of nudity 😂 but yes Tarn could do with...adapting the trends to suit a 31 year old for sure

Reactions: 12
I was with you till the end 😂! This is Tanya’s rant thread haha, no need to criticise the outfit choices of a 19 year old girl (with a pretty tenuous connection to her)...I’m sure I have worn many a skimpy outfit but have plenty of self respect! Also a crop top and jeans is barely a public display of nudity
Sorry it wasn’t clear that I was referring
to the girlfriend’s IG in general (which has since been edited down it seems). In fairness it was no different than a lot of older teen ‘Instagram model’ accounts but the point is I don’t think Tanya is taking her fashion tips from her much younger brother’s girlfriend who posts vaguely similar outfits after her and in fact the two outfits referred to here are totally different bar the fact they’re both wearing jeans and a tit bag.
Had they been the same, high waist jeans and a cropped white top is hardly a look unique to 19 years olds and that bag she’s trying to flog for the brand that gave her the shaggy coat.
So tenuous is exactly the point. That poster keeps trying to bring attention to the GF who it’s not clear at all from the brothers IG is his GF and has no real online presence so I’d guess has some real life connection.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
After watching Bridgerton on Netflix, I had a wee browse of the actors instagram pages. Tanya had liked a lot of the photos of the actor that plays Anthony....imagine that was hairy arms man and thats why she keeps him a secret. Haha 😆 I know this won’t be true but it gave me a giggle. She’s seriously liked a lot of his photos, and it’s going way back before his Bridgerton days.

Reactions: 9
Soooo .... where is she? Anyone want to bet hiding the fact she's breaking the tier rules.. or maybe she actually caught COVID?

Reactions: 7
I don’t see why they would need to go into the finer details of why she died if she did though. It would be enough to say she passed. No one needs to know the exact circumstances so it wouldn’t be lying.
I would also say, as a pet owner, I think ‘negligence’ is a hard word. If Martha ate something she shouldn’t have or ran in front of a car because the gate was left open Tanya would still have my sympathies. Accidents aren’t always total negligence. I know many wonderful pet owners that have lost theirs due to an accident of exactly that kind. Any long term dog owner that claims there hasn’t been a circumstance that could have injured their dog would be lying imo.
I’m no Tanya fan but agree with the above. Accidents happen to the most loving experienced dog owners. I just don’t understand why she didn’t address it and say there was a terrible accident and Martha didn’t survive it.

Reactions: 12
After watching Bridgerton on Netflix, I had a wee browse of the actors instagram pages. Tanya had liked a lot of the photos of the actor that plays Anthony....imagine that was hairy arms man and thats why she keeps him a secret. Haha 😆 I know this won’t be true but it gave me a giggle. She’s seriously liked a lot of his photos, and it’s going way back before his Bridgerton days.
I was just reading an interview with him, literally 2 minutes ago, talking about what it's like to be a gay man in the industry so probably not 😬 He is also too cute to hide, no chance she would have been able to keep it to herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.