Tanya Burr #7 We haven’t forgotten about Martha Moo but who is your new Boo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she doesn't show Hairy Watchman's face because she is not proud of him. As someone already said, she shows us intimate details of their relationship, at this point his face is nothing. I think the fact that Jim moved on with a model (who also happens to be more educated than Tanya) has something to do with it as well. I don't find Jim attractive at all and never have, but today's Tanya isn't attractive either IMO, and being as vapid as she is I don't think she can pull anyone "better" than Jim (at least on paper). She wants to show that she moved on so people don't feel sorry for her, but at the same time worries that people will say she "downgraded" if she introduces him. Sorry if I'm being mean...
I think it’s impossible to downgrade since being with Jim. Sorry but he is the lowest of the low. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I think it’s impossible to downgrade since being with Jim. Sorry but he is the lowest of the low. 🤣
I agree Jim is really unattractive (not talking just about looks here), that's why I said on paper. But let's be honest, there are worse than him - Rhys is a good example :sick: (remember this?) and I can totally see Tanya dating a Rhys type.

Anyway, don't think she's dating someone she's proud of or she would have paraded him all over social media. She's all about showing off.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I think she doesn't show Hairy Watchman's face because she is not proud of him. As someone already said, she shows us intimate details of their relationship, at this point his face is nothing. I think the fact that Jim moved on with a model (who also happens to be more educated than Tanya) has something to do with it as well. I don't find Jim attractive at all and never have, but today's Tanya isn't attractive either IMO, and being as vapid as she is I don't think she can pull anyone "better" than Jim (at least on paper). She wants to show that she moved on so people don't feel sorry for her, but at the same time worries that people will say she "downgraded" if she introduces him. Sorry if I'm being mean...
This is an interesting theory! Can't wait to find out if it's correct 🤓 Hopefully before we've all died of boredom waiting for the big reveal !

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Look, none of these boys are prize picks but you’d have to be a gargoyle for the broad consensus to be ”What a sad downgrade from Jim Chapman”. Of all people. Like yeah Rhys isn’t a looker but I also wouldn’t think he’s an explicit downgrade from Jim, theyre both on the same low tier.

I‘m sure if she’s actually with this guy for like over a year, he will start to appear on her social media.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know a number of people who know her personally and are in contact who have never appeared in her social media.
Tanya was friends with my friends younger siblings. She is still friends with them to this day as I see her on their private social media, at weddings etc.
I’m not saying she isn’t surrounded by sycophantic Hangers-on and isn’t one herself but I can tell you she does have real friends, they just don’t feature in her public social media
If you know this much about her/people who know her personally, would you/they not know anything about A) what happened to her dog and B) who she’s dating?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
If you know this much about her/people who know her personally, would you/they not know anything about A) what happened to her dog and B) who she’s dating?
‘I know people who know her’. She appears in their social media posts from time to time. People she was friends with at school and still now. I don’t know who she’s dating nor what happened to her dog. She doesn’t post that on her friends social media and I’m certainly not going to ask them.

Then why are you on Tattle talking about her?
I’m on here because I’ve been isolating and furloughed since March and I’m bleeping bored. I vaguely knew or knew of the The Chapmans and Tanya in school and followed their careers on and off so checked out their threads. It’s amusing and entertaining occasionally. That’s all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Well, i hope she likes him for more tham his face and body! The most average dude van be an adonis in the eyes of a person who fancies them especially in the early stages. I hope she's found some happiness, i think we'll know of she starts filling out again tbh. All that early relationship dating, fancy foods and layingin bed etc.

He seems like he would be a poor companion in the bedchamber.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well, i hope she likes him for more tham his face and body! The most average dude van be an adonis in the eyes of a person who fancies them especially in the early stages. I hope she's found some happiness, i think we'll know of she starts filling out again tbh. All that early relationship dating, fancy foods and layingin bed etc.
I 100% agree, it's just that I think Tanya is very shallow, vain, and cares too much about what people think of her/this new persona she adopted. I may be misjudging her, but that's what I pick from her Instagram feed and smug face 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I pointed out that everyone girl got treated different than me, including my friend who was white. It was solely me and my other brown friend who experienced this (we’re both Asian btw). Unfortunate that you’re reaching to such conclusions when I was there and obviously witnessed and experienced everything. I’ve never claimed that she was racist or is, I’m solely sharing my experience so don’t tell me that this encounter was Tanya having a bad day to only me and my friend yet perfectly fine with everyone else. You weren’t there so don’t comment on the potential of her having a bad day or not

I’ve literally shared with you it was only me, and now mentioned above that it was me and my friend who were brown who only experienced such treatment whilst my white friend and other white young girls there did not. How can you assume Tanya ‘was this rude to every little girl no matter the race’. from that? When it wasn’t the case. I’ve never even implied that she was rude, simply pointed out the encounter. I was there and you weren’t yet you’re making such frustrating accusations instead of listening and accepting what happened was wrong

Agreed
Thank you for sharing your story ❤. I remember being 14 and I have no idea how I would have rationalised one of my internet idols dismissing me like that. I'm not surprised it took you a while to come to terms with it all.

It's also interesting to think about how we respond to people in completely unconscious ways. Racism isn't always about personally hating or actively discriminating against someone on the basis of race - it's also very much about the unconscious race-imbued actions and attitudes that we are brought up with. Tanya might well have been acting in a racist/discriminatory way and not even noticed it. Equally, even if you just caught her at a bad moment, I doubt that she would have thought about how her actions came across in relation to the fact that she singled out the only two kids of colour in the crowd. Race is so deeply embedded you can't discount it or remove it and come to the neat conclusion of, "Tanya was having a bad 5 mins and it just so happened it was with this girl." Equally, I never read your post as saying, "Tanya hates people of colour." Just that you were sharing your experience and how you felt about it as a teenage girl growing up in a world of white washed YouTube.

Reactions: 19
(Referring to her paid IG story #ad for a Sky TV show lol)

I know I've asked before, but I just have to ask again:

Has her lithsp always been that prominent? 😧 Or has she had some new teeth installed?

Reactions: 6
watched her ITV story and almost pooped myself cause I thought she said “me and Billy” 😂😅

Reactions: 1
Saw Tanya had made in into the mail's sidebar of shame in a bikini.

Also read keria knightly had pulles out of filming the Essex serpant, now tanya might be a little young to fill the rold, but she is a British actress who would be available at short notice! Wouldn't that be something to entertain us all during tier 1 - 3 lockdown? A meaty period role for Burr to at last test her acting chops on. I hope her agents are all over this.

Reactions: 3
Also read keria knightly had pulles out of filming the Essex serpant, now tanya might be a little young to fill the rold, but she is a British actress who would be available at short notice! Wouldn't that be something to entertain us all during tier 1 - 3 lockdown? A meaty period role for Burr to at last test her acting chops on. I hope her agents are all over this.

There are merely four years between Tan-Tan and Keira - pretty sure she’s a shoo-in! 😉

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Saw Tanya had made in into the mail's sidebar of shame in a bikini.

Oh god I hope not 😅😅

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.