Tanya Burr #4 Single White Tanya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
7DC6F9F9-24BD-4E1F-A8AF-9ECF46BBF4B0.png

I suppose when you only go to Barry's to take a photo of the exercise machines being cleaned your legs look like this.
Not toned at all. If she actually worked out, her legs would look very different.

Reactions: 5
View attachment 52957
I suppose when you only go to Barry's to take a photo of the exercise machines being cleaned your legs look like this.
Not toned at all. If she actually worked out, her legs would look very different.
She can't pull off this sort of look whatsoever. witch looks like she just slipped off the kerb and is desperately trying to style it out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She can't pull off this sort of look whatsoever. witch looks like she just slipped off the kerb and is desperately trying to style it out 😂
Is she wearing a garbage bag? Is she acting? Like, playing a pile of trash?

Aaaaand here's the Pizza.
A33AD07B-8AB5-4D84-86D3-2AA58A9485D7.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She looks absolutely tiny here. I can't tell if it's photo shopped, the angle or reality. Worrying either way.
I see anorexic.

Her left pointy shoulder is odd but even odder is the right side of her face - really looks like the image has been 'shaved' down so her face is flat. Not natural at all.
I truly believe she’ll die from her anorexia. She’s so hell bent on flaunting it. And her ex commenting to her?! She should’ve blocked him long ago & moved on. Neither can move on? They can’t blame the dog.

Last edited:
  • Sad
I see anorexic.

I truly believe she’ll die from her anorexia. She’s so hell bent on flaunting it. And her ex commenting to her?! She should’ve blocked him long ago & moved on. Neither can move on? They can’t blame the dog.
Look at this picture. Her arms, particular the elbow area and her shins.
She is absolutely NOT that skinny that you need to be concerned about her dying!!! She's thin, sure, but she all about angels and editing pictures.

Check out the picture of someone who's actually anorexic under the cut.

Reactions: 16
Reactions: 4
Do you think Tanya reads Tattle? I think the random 60's clip on her Instagram grid was maybe to show her face is thin to try and prove it's not editing. Anyway, the thinner she gets the more people talk above her, the more views her Insta stories get etc, the more she can charge for ads.

Reactions: 1
Anorexia isn’t a “look” it’s a mental illness. When someone “looks” emancipated it’s just a symptom of a LONG TERM issue with food and or nutrition. You can’t decide if someone has an eating disorder purely based on looks.

TARN is the queen of angles. She is quite damaging and triggering with her posts. One minute she’s really tiny the next she’s a normal size 6 figure. It’s shocking mainly to most because she was once a fuller size 12/14 or whatever.

Reactions: 28
It breaks my heart, actually. I am one year ED free and I can see now how unhealthy she looks. A year ago today I would've envied her sooo much, but now I just feel sorry for her - it's such a lonely, desperate existence.
Congrats :) your doing great xx

Anorexia isn’t a “look” it’s a mental illness. When someone “looks” emancipated it’s just a symptom of a LONG TERM issue with food and or nutrition. You can’t decide if someone has an eating disorder purely based on looks.

TARN is the queen of angles. She is quite damaging and triggering with her posts. One minute she’s really tiny the next she’s a normal size 6 figure. It’s shocking mainly to most because she was once a fuller size 12/14 or whatever.
I think you meant emaciated.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bloody hell she's stretched that picture on the steps to bits 😂 Does she think people won't realise when she then posts a pic of how she actually looks. Also the Jim thing is weird as duck why hasn't she blocked the cheesy prick already.

Bloody hell she's stretched that picture on the steps to bits 😂 Does she think people won't realise when she then posts a pic of how she actually looks. Also the Jim thing is weird as duck why hasn't she blocked the cheesy prick already.
She likes almost all of his pictures that don't feature Sarah :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
maturity level: Justin and Selena amirite?

• Haha
Don’t know if this has been mentioned on here but I’ve just seen the olay add she’s done and it’s about being comfortable in your skin (there are loads of other women in it) and she looks so unhappy and bored in comparison to Louise pentland who also is in it and it’s like chalk and cheese

Reactions: 2
Don’t know if this has been mentioned on here but I’ve just seen the olay add she’s done and it’s about being comfortable in your skin (there are loads of other women in it) and she looks so unhappy and bored in comparison to Louise pentland who also is in it and it’s like chalk and cheese
Bored and unhappy? I believe the word you are looking for is 'acting'. She just happens to suck at it.

• Haha
Poor Tanya needs a cut + colour, a triple cheeseburger meal, and therapy...
I feel quite bad for her, how she wants to be like all these skinny Z list celebrities.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.