Tanya Burr #2 Hungry For Fame & Cake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell, her style has become absolutely atrocious. [emoji51][emoji51][emoji51] Also, why has she become allergic to wearing dresses? She used to love dresses and Mango has some really nice ones, so at least she could've made a bit of effort.
You can tell from the fact that her shoes look like boats, that she’s used a lengthening app, her feet are not that big 🤣 I noticed lately that she’s trying to compensate for the lengthening app making her face look long, by turning her head sideways now or tilting it upwards, but she can’t hide how big her feet look, cos she has to stick one leg out 🤣 God she’s so desperate to try and look like a skinny tall model, is it cos it looks like Jim is going out with a model now on his Instagram 🤣

Reactions: 4
So she just posted an Instagram story claiming her stomach is gurgling, eyes burning, leg muscles ache and she feels sick when she thinks about food and what she ate last night...she thinks it might be food poisoning, but other than those symptoms she feels 'really happy'. :rolleyes: I could be wrong but the whole ignoring her stomach gurgling and feeling sick when thinking about food sound like classic ED symptoms.

Reactions: 2
So she just posted an Instagram story claiming her stomach is gurgling, eyes burning, leg muscles ache and she feels sick when she thinks about food and what she ate last night...she thinks it might be food poisoning, but other than those symptoms she feels 'really happy'. :rolleyes: I could be wrong but the whole ignoring her stomach gurgling and feeling sick when thinking about food sound like classic ED symptoms.
If I was feeling like that the last thing I'd be doing is posting a story on Instagram.

Reactions: 9
If I was feeling like that the last thing I'd be doing is posting a story on Instagram.
Yeah I think she’s using it as an excuse so she doesn’t have to eat anything while her sister is staying with her for the weekend. Now that Jim seems to have moved on according to GG by dating a fashion model called Sarah Tarleton on Instagram, I think Tanya is probably gonna go full ED. I thought maybe she might start comfort eating, but it looks like the opposite, not surprising I suppose as Sarah is so tall and skinny

Reactions: 7
Exactly. Especially with the fact people have been asking about her weight loss and she blocked someone here who asked if she had an ED.

Yeah I think she’s using it as an excuse so she doesn’t have to eat anything while her sister is staying with her for the weekend. Now that Jim seems to have moved on according to GG by dating a fashion model called Sarah Tarleton on Instagram, I think Tanya is probably gonna go full ED. I thought maybe she might start comfort eating, but it looks like the opposite, not surprising I suppose as Sarah is so tall and skinny
I think so too sadly. The fact that she said she's 'really happy' and seemed so perky...it reminds me of that 'high' that EDs give you and can trick you into feeling you have loads of energy.

Exactly. Especially with the fact people have been asking about her weight loss and she blocked someone here who asked if she had an ED.

I think so too sadly. The fact that she said she's 'really happy' and seemed so perky...it reminds me of that 'high' that EDs give you and can trick you into feeling you have loads of energy.
Yeah remember when she said she’s losing weight cos she feels happy, maybe that was the ED giving her a high and now she’s saying her stomachs rumbling and she can’t face the thought of food. It does sound like the symptoms of an ED, cos why else would someone say they felt happy when they can’t eat.

Reactions: 1
Goodness gracious, she looks terrifying!! Her lips are the colour of her skin!!!!

• Sad
Goodness gracious, she looks terrifying!! Her lips are the colour of her skin!!!!
She looks even more pale than usual, I could see her going off the deep end and going anorexic in an attempt to to look as slim as Jim’s new gf.

Reactions: 5
Wait he has a new girlfriend already??
Yeah Jim and this fashion model called Sarah Tarleton had the same Instagram story in a rowboat together, Jim kept making hints about who’s filming this and date night etc and Sarah had exactly the same rowboat with Jim’s jeans and converse in it, some eagle eyed commenter on GG figured it out, cos Jim is following her on Instagram. Sarah also posted a story of her lying on a bed with a guy next to her wearing the same pink shirt as Jim also.

Reactions: 6
I'm usually hesitant to put all my eggs in one basket re her issues, but I think it could be working its way up to an ED if it's not already there because who feels happy when their stomach is miserable and they can't eat? I have a stomach condition and am like this on the daily and it sure as hell isn't me, I can share that for free!

You'd think one wouldn't be happy about something like that unless the not eating was bringing them something they wanted, which in her case, makes so much sense.

Reactions: 1
Maybe Tan’s issue is more that Jim has moved on so quickly, she could be worrying that he cheated, and that would turn anyone’s stomach. Not eating/wanting to eat could be an emotional response to the whole situation and maybe why her sister is staying so close to keep an ‘eye’ on her. Purely speculation on my part, but I can imagine that Tan might be feeling very low even though she’s trying to put on a positive front. She might also have the flu *shrugs*

Reactions: 4
TBH I kinda feel bad for her, she obviously has some kind of issues going on atm especially with weight, so to see her partner of (10 years I think I read somewhere might be wrong tho) has moved on to some instagram model in the first few weeks of their split, that must just feel like a punch in the face

I don’t feel sorry for her at all, as she’s just jetted off on yet another holiday in the sun

Reactions: 11
Yeah Jim and this fashion model called Sarah Tarleton had the same Instagram story in a rowboat together, Jim kept making hints about who’s filming this and date night etc and Sarah had exactly the same rowboat with Jim’s jeans and converse in it, some eagle eyed commenter on GG figured it out, cos Jim is following her on Instagram. Sarah also posted a story of her lying on a bed with a guy next to her wearing the same pink shirt as Jim also.
Just googled her... massive upgrade... well done Jim

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jim definitely upgraded from this! Are those really her real lips? They look like those store bought plastic lips people wear as a joke. They look so weird! I’m sorry but she’s extremely unattractive. Gross. Hope Jim is thriving! Tanya has issues to resolve clearly.. after this crazy weight loss phase she’ll probably end up obese within the next 10 years. Who knows. 😒 she doesn’t seem to have a good relationship with her body or food.

• Sad
How she thinks she actually looks great, is beyond me. She looks ill!!!!

Reactions: 7
How she thinks she actually looks great, is beyond me. She looks ill!!!!
Jesus she looks like someone who just spent all day throwing up (which she probably did) it looks like the life is just draining out of her. She’s so pale she looks like she’s in shock 🤣 and those swollen eyes 😨

Reactions: 3
Anyone think Marcus his “new” gf looks like Jim’s (alleged) new gf?!

We all know alfie is jealous lmao

Reactions: 9
Anyone think Marcus his “new” gf looks like Jim’s (alleged) new gf?!

We all know alfie is jealous lmao
From the pics above they do look a lot alike, but I always thought Marcus’s girlfriend looks like Niomi Smart.. just the edgy hot version lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.