Tanya Burr #2 Hungry For Fame & Cake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While Jim is cruising Tarn is still reading scripts :eek:, although it does look very thin - maybe an extra in a year 7 assembly play?

I hope she doesn't think that being married is what was holding her back from Hollywood..

Very thin - it says page 1 of 2 lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 18
While Jim is cruising Tarn is still reading scripts :eek:, although it does look very thin - maybe an extra in a year 7 assembly play?

I hope she doesn't think that being married is what was holding her back from Hollywood..
"Emotional" "like poetry". Well, that should be interesting! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think she’ll continue to get small parts for a while then it will eventually die off and once she piles the weight back on, which she will eventually that will be the end of acting for her. I think she’ll just end up a soulless Instagram bleep for a living, oh she already is 🤣

Reactions: 5
Did jim nice but dim ever do his instagram Q&A? Not sure if I missed it or whether I was the only one who sent him any questions and he didn't bother😂😈

Isn’t Jim still wearing his wedding ring there?

Did jim nice but dim ever do his instagram Q&A? Not sure if I missed it or whether I was the only one who sent him any questions and he didn't bother😂😈
Well I asked if him and Tanya might work together professionally now they are writer and actor. I didn't check back but I think Jim said it would be IGTV so looks like he never did it.

Wonder what jungle Jim is going to, somewhere with good wifi I expect

Edit Tanya drawing with a crayon is one of Jims highlights, wonder if the serious actress got pissed with these?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Okay now that I'm done reading all the comments and watched the clips of Tanya's spectacular Oscar-worthy acting... of which I wish brain bleach was very much a real thing because WTF did I just watch...

I was out of town for the weekend but I see I missed absolutely nothing in regards to the Red Nose short. Yes, Tanya's acting was more natural than her previous roles but it was also a few seconds and a non-speaking role which says volumes. Also, the fact that Tanya didn't mention/promote the short as much is quite telling. Her and Lily James are the same age but you wouldn't know it. The difference is night and day.

I can't wait to see the flood of offers coming to Tanya now that she's newly single with fried blonde hair and looks like she's on the verge of death. There's no shortage of those in both London and in Hollywood apparently. Tanya is so 'unique'. :rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I mean wasn't she just an extra in red nose day? I've done extra work before and it's not acting experience. I watched that confidence clip and fuckinh hell I didn't realise she was that awful. I've seen better acting in secondary school plays

Reactions: 7
Tarn recommending hair products has got to be one of the most hilarious things E V E R. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Tarn recommending hair products has got to be one of the most hilarious things E V E R. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

OMG that hair looks SO fried, those split ends,😱 no wonder she doesn’t blow dry her hair, it would probably snap off, looks like straw curtains. She’s gonna have to eventually go back to brown like Zoe. What is that hairdresser of hers talking about I thought everyone uses purple shampoo to stop blonde going brassy.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
OMG that hair looks SO fried, those split ends,😱 no wonder she doesn’t blow dry her hair, it would probably snap off, looks like straw curtains. She’s gonna have to eventually go back to brown like Zoe. What is that hairdresser of hers talking about I thought everyone uses purple shampoo to stop blonde going brassy.
Was what she showing? Was she claiming people don’t use purple shampoo?

Reactions: 3
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Oh my god STOP

Ah also the inclusion of the Instagram story about the rain in the vlog made me laugh as it was the same one that followed the divorce announcement and just reminded me how shallow and pointless it was, especially after that!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Was what she showing? Was she claiming people don’t use purple shampoo?
It was that purple shampoo for blonde hair and she said her hairdresser told her not to use it, cos presumably it damages the hair, but she has to use it cos her hairdresser is crap and dyed it yellow in the first place.

“Get it guuuurl!” Pass me the sick bucket [emoji40]
Get what exactly.... second extra standing at the bus stop 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.