Tanya Burr #2 Hungry For Fame & Cake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the videos! Clipped together her showreel, could be taken down so might have to reupload again tonight with tweaks

Reactions: 6
Brilliant, @Yel! Thank you so much! What a great start to a Sunday, with a good laugh! [emoji23][emoji23]

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

Reactions: 1
Thanks for the videos! Clipped together her showreel, could be taken down so might have to reupload again tonight with tweaks

It's been blocked already according to my phone! My god, they must be desperate not to inflict Tanya's acting on the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Grr it's auto matching for that awful cheese girl, will edit it when I get back tonight to try and trick it. I spent a good two mins picking photos for the thumbnail too!

Reactions: 6
Oh wow this is shocking! She doesn't have an acting voice at all, if that makes sense?! It just doesn't come natural to her at all. Why are her acting coaches/representatives allowing her to believe she can act? [emoji383]?
Because she's paying them! If they were honest they'd probably lose her custom [emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I gave up with youtube, wonder if FB will take it down - strange that awsometv are so protective over their awful content

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I gave up with youtube, wonder if FB will take it down - strange that awsometv are so protective over their awful content

Why on earth didn’t the dir of cheese shop girl just get her to do it in an English accent, she can’t do accents to save her life, just like her working class accent in Confidence which was so unconvincing too.

Reactions: 4

It's been less than a week 😂 Jim's on the pull. Also got the impression he was uploading to his insta stories from his 'loft' room, while Tarn and the Burrs ate Sunday lunch 3 floors below... A bit odd, no?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Martha humping Jim nice but dims arm is probably the most action he's got for ages

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 8643

It's been less than a week 😂 Jim's on the pull. Also got the impression he was uploading to his insta stories from his 'loft' room, while Tarn and the Burrs ate Sunday lunch 3 floors below... A bit odd, no?
He’s not wasting any time is he, looks like he might have himself a fancy apartment there. He’s probably on Grindr and Tinder already 🤣 He was probably upstairs cos he wanted some quality alone time with Martha, poor dog 🤣

Reactions: 9
Jim and Martha as we speak.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Holy hell he really isn't wasting time!! Because we've never seen single Jim I didn't know how he acts when he's not with someone, but geez I didn't think he'd be this... outgoing...

And it looks desperate and off putting imo.

Reactions: 2
But I mean, she does have happiness all over her face! [emoji1787][emoji1787]

She looks sooo happy indeed!!! That last picture thou😬😬!! Looks so unhealthy!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.