Tanya Burr #2 Hungry For Fame & Cake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eek only an hour until it maybe on. I need to get home and some snacks ready, this event has come around too quickly [emoji38]
Same! [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm Just leaving work now, going to be another hour till home :(. Someone report back if they give the exact time

Still Tanya is silent, maybe she's been cut out

This is what we're looking out for 🔍 🕵️‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I'm Just leaving work now, going to be another hour till home :(. Someone report back if they give the exact time

Still Tanya is silent, maybe she's been cut out

This is what we're looking out for 🔍 🕵️‍♀️
View attachment 8432
Oh my goodness imagine if she had! I would die howling of laughter.

Reactions: 5
Same! It's a bit much over there calling others homophobic and overall being nasty. [emoji15]
I've stopped posting there and most definitely don't plan on going back! [emoji16]

Yeah things are just so serious on GG, people take things too personally, I got sick of reading ‘it’s always sad when people divorce’ 🙄 people get divorced everyday and they don’t have the money and privileges that those two have, plus you have Tanya trying to profit from the divorce with paid for articles in The Sun etc

Reactions: 12
Yeah things are just so serious on GG, people take things too personally, I got sick of reading ‘it’s always sad when people divorce’ [emoji849] people get divorced everyday and they don’t have the money and privileges that those two have, plus you have Tanya trying to profit from the divorce with paid for articles in The Sun etc
Precisely! It's a lot of drama over there on GG! Plus, Posh and Becks of Youtube have probably only had sex with one another and want to see what else is out there tbh! [emoji23][emoji23]

@sonnenschein8! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Oh no! Hope you got some drinks to go with that popcorn? [emoji23][emoji23]

Right finally home, any sign of it or can I cook my dinner quickly?

I havent been this excited about Tanya since @GossWhore was going in with a spy cam to the play

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Amenamen has been here since the start! Another reason why GG is dead ;)

Finally ready with my snacks. Think it's going to be another hour as the muma Mia was the only other "big" short.

"Tanya's show" is getting the prime slot 9:15 to 9:45 I think

Reactions: 8
Well that makes sense! Amen leaving was the beginning of the end of GG! [emoji23][emoji23]
I'm so shocked that Tarn hasn't mentioned tonight, like at all?! [emoji848][emoji848]

@emmer_mo [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Maybe she has been cut or its less than a second in the background. She's said nothing today which is strange seeing her lunch raffle for comic relief

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.