Tanya Burr #2 Hungry For Fame & Cake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wikipedia!!!!!!!
The sheets aren’t even cold. ?
Suppose the marital bed and Jim’s Wiki haven’t seen much action lately. I’m glad at least one of them has now.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
GOOD LORD I haven't seen anything of her in over a year and I'm shocked and not in a good way lol

Wtf happened to her,

I'm just grateful her shite has been removed from Superdrug here for over a year. Much nicer stuff now. And zoella stuff is always on half price offer and half the shelves from before, plus it's all old stock!

Reactions: 7
Oh my!! Look at the difference between that photo and the ones she has on her insta...this shouldn’t be aloud! There teenagers out there now wanting to be “slim” as she is! Instagram shouldn’t aloud this especially on big influenzas?
I know it's a typo but big influenza's is my new favourite way to describe them! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think its been obvious for a while that they were no longer together. For me her not bothering to meet Jims new niece was the moment I was a 100% sure it was over. It is a shame as I thought they were better matched then Zalfie (I hate the name Zalfie) maybe now Jim will meet a lovely new partner who is ready to start a family and loves Martha. I guess Tanya will keep chasing her hollywood dreams
I know of women (and men) who do this, they have a great guy and don't appreciate it and go zooming off chasing a dream.

After she's dated some cads and cheaters and found excitement isn't all that, he'll be married with a family and she'll be alone without the career she wanted. lol.

View attachment 8062

As sad as it is when a marriage ends, that is the least surprising thing ever, we’ve all seen this coming for months. It’s for the best for both of them. I’m assuming Jim gets the dog and the house will be sold.

I hate those sickeningly polite PR statements, one day a couple will actually split up and slag each other off and say who cheated etc.
LOL! In private they will be I'm sure. I would wanna shout it from the rooftops lol I'd be like, he was banging his secretary! The dirty dog! lol instead of, we love and respect each other... but hate each other yah!

Reactions: 6
Ahhh days like today make this all worth it ?
Divorce in general is awful and sad, but as it regards these two I am LIVING for it!!! This is a gossip site’s dream!!! ???

Reactions: 11
Ahhh days like today make this all worth it ?
Divorce in general is awful and sad, but as it regards these two I am LIVING for it!!! This is a gossip site’s dream!!! ???
Most of all I’m excited to see what messed up stuff is coming next... so often the way with tabloid divorces...
I agree it’s distasteful - but they made their whole career out of sharing their life and relationship. And frankly I think these two came to London, sold their soul for fame, and completely lost their way (dreams of Hollywood and whatver else has been going on) But now the ugly side of that life is going to really start to show...

Reactions: 20
Ahhh days like today make this all worth it [emoji23]
Divorce in general is awful and sad, but as it regards these two I am LIVING for it!!! This is a gossip site’s dream!!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Me right now singing to myself

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Also can we talk about the matching sombre grey format for their insta stories? Is that supposed to show solidarity? Their lives are so intertwined with social media it’s insane. Think about it, someone actually suggested that - even more depressingly it may have been a manager. Like any of it matters on a divorce announcement.

Reactions: 19
Oh God here comes drunk single gal about the town Tanya who wears short dresses and smokes to seem cool

Wait that already happened

Zoe go bandersnatch yo man [emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Marriage break up is always sad (I know from personal experience) but I get the horrible feeling these two would be so much happier if they weren't pursuing their individual bonkers pipedreams. Jim will never be a top model/presenter/bag seller/screenwriter. Tanya will never be a Hollywood actress/Dior muse. They actually had the dream life in front of them. Happy marriage. Doing very little for a ridiculous amount of money. I suppose we will never know when the rot set in but it seems to be around the time of that play.

Reactions: 36
Marriage break up is always sad (I know from personal experience) but I get the horrible feeling these two would be so much happier if they weren't pursuing their individual bonkers pipedreams. Jim will never be a top model/presenter/bag seller/screenwriter. Tanya will never be a Hollywood actress/Dior muse. They actually had the dream life in front of them. Happy marriage. Doing very little for a ridiculous amount of money. I suppose we will never know when the rot set in but it seems to be around the time of that play.
I'm glad they didn't have a kid.

Reactions: 17
So when do we think they actually split up then? They must have parted ways longer than what they are making out. Usually the case.

I wouldn't be surprised if Jim came out as gay. I just get that vibe from him. Not saying he is, just wouldn't be surprised... ?

Reactions: 1
I think it might have been slightly before she went to stay with Zoe and dyed her hair blonde when they split up as Zoe posted some things that hinted at a split

Reactions: 5
I'm shocked that they finally announced it, as others have already said!

I think Jim will probably meet someone new very quickly and maybe be engaged again or starting a family within a year.

Reactions: 12
Hmm yeah I was wondering if the drastic colour change signified more. Possibly! Women do like to change up their look when going through a break up - new hair, weight loss etc
Tanya has gotten very big for her boots, seems to think she is this A lister and Jim doesn't fit that. Hope someone sells a story on them... Itching to find out more!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.