Tanya Burr #2 Hungry For Fame & Cake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like a completely different woman in candid/public photos than she appears in photos she posts herself. You actually cannot tell it's the same person.
Surely Sarah doesn’t think we’re really all that stupid that we can’t tell the difference between a pinched in nose, jawline, waist and legs, bigger lips and the multiple photoshop fails she’s posted already. The only people who rate any of her posts are horny, lonely old men

She looks like a completely different woman in candid/public photos than she appears in photos she posts herself. You actually cannot tell it's the same person.
Surely Sarah doesn’t think we’re really all that stupid that we can’t tell the difference between a pinched in nose, jawline, waist and legs, enlarged eyes and bigger lips and the multiple photoshop fails she’s posted already. The only people who rate any of her posts are horny, lonely old men

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Jim said he's really happy, y'all. [emoji849][emoji849]
By happy surely he means he's relieved he's now slept with a total of two women, instead of one.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is it weird that I fancy his twin brother but not him [emoji23]
Jim is one of those people who is stereotypically good looking - everything symmetrical and in the right place - but IMO isn't attractive or remotely sexy. You get other people who aren't on the face of it good looking but are attractive. Jim just strikes me as a bit of a cold self obsessed fish tbh.

Reactions: 15

Weird!! (Jim’s new lady)
I’m guessing that’s Jims arm, 🙄 anyone recognise his watch, Sarah is wearing a very similar blouse to the one Tan had on a few days ago.

He's like a much more handsome and fitter version of Jim, still not anywhere near as manly as the Chapman sisters however :D

His brother seems to have a stiffy 🤣 while being surrounded by a group of fit men 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Not sure if it’s already been said but Jim has now unfollowed Tanya on Instagram but she still follows him

Reactions: 3
Jim is one of those people who is stereotypically good looking - everything symmetrical and in the right place - but IMO isn't attractive or remotely sexy. You get other people who aren't on the face of it good looking but are attractive. Jim just strikes me as a bit of a cold self obsessed fish tbh.
I always imagine him being really physically cold too for some reason - like his skin would be cold no matter what lol

I always imagine him being really physically cold too for some reason - like his skin would be cold no matter what lol
Yeah that was a cold move introducing his new gf so soon as well as extremely insensitive, but I couldn’t care less about Tan’s feelings cos she seems like a pretty hard witch herself underneath that fake nice act and she gives duck all to her subs.

I can’t see any of the chapmans on her followers list?!
You have to look on their (Chapman's) following lists. That whay you see that Sam and Nic still follow Tanya. Sometimes the followers list doesn't show all followers

Reactions: 1
Yeah that was a cold move introducing his new gf so soon as well as extremely insensitive, but I couldn’t care less about Tan’s feelings cos she seems like a pretty hard witch herself underneath that fake nice act and she gives duck all to her subs.
Yeah but at least Tan’s made a career out of being likeable and informative on YouTube. Sarah is the coldest person, she’s so ready to judge people and just wants to hitch a ride and gain followers off jim’s dying fame. She has no talents, doesn’t like animals and has nothing interesting or unique to show

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.