Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Likkleone

I hate to say it… but I’m liking the vlog so far. It MAY be because I only hate watch Anna Edit and Lily Pebbles and their content is ON THE GROUND!!! Or a bit of escapism whilst my toddler is being a mean girl 🥲

Reactions: 18

Fhoody

Don’t forget guyzz she is a published author! Hopefully someone will suggest “Love, Tanya”, “Tanya’s Christmas” or “Tanya Bakes” for this months book?

• Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
The comments on her latest tiktok are hilarious - for anyone who hasn’t seen it, she literally just ties her scarf once and throws one end of it over her shoulder. Groundbreaking 😱View attachment 2683550
Good lord.
Imagine the details in her subscription substack:
'How I tie my shoelaces'
'How I do up a zip'
'How I have healthy shiney hai..... oh wait'

• Haha
Tanya has had a bob style hair cut before and it suited her, in her natural hair colour. She used to style it with a wave and it looked really nice. So she could get away with a good trim and going dark again.

Ray1403

Chatty Member
I’ll give her management their due they must be working on this bookworm rebrand 😂😂 she’s one eternal house renovation from copying sunbeamsjess again with the new book content
here’s the pics from the event
the hair is giving rose dawson from titanic. but 100 year old rose dawson.

• Haha

myra1409

Chatty Member
I don't think Tanya and Louise were ever really friends. They were civil on camera, but they never collaborated. I have nothing concrete to base this on, but I always wondered if they saw each other as a threat - both wanted to be Zoe's best friend.

I really liked Jim and Louise's friendship back in the day! They bounced off each other really well and, at the time, came across quite genuine. I always thought that was because they were a little older and they had both been to uni so had 'real life' experience. Looking back, whenever Louise and Jim would meet up it would always be at hers or an office in London - not Tanya and Jim's house. Louise also never went to any of Tanya and Jim's Christmas parties (if I recall correctly).

WeTalkAboutBruno

Chatty Member
She can get in the bin with those prices 😂 who does she think she is?? You can join book club Facebook groups or subReddits for FREE to do stuff like this. Christ almighty and she has the audacity to stick her photo on it too. What a pathetic big head.

The free subscription comes with "ocassional public posts" oh Tanya, you spoil us 😂😂😂 how fucking lazy can you get??

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow

lilsky666

It’s funny, because if she actually dropped this whole boring mysterious actor persona she randomly picked up one day in 2020 I actually thinks she could gain a big following again. Usually when people rebrand, they actually do something interesting, but she does nothing at all. She acts like she has A-list fame while saying/doing nothing at all. It’s so awkward to read her paragraphs on how ‘it’s OK to chuck on a white T-shirtyou feel like it!’ and act like it’s revolutionary.. Tanya, no one is reading your in-depth book reviews and you’re not an influential fashion designer. Like imagine being so self-absorbed you think doing nothing at all is enough to flaunt and sell products … WHY.

• Heart

Victoria212

The cynic in me thinks this is just some sneaky way to drum up publicity for some project she's launching and she's not really planning to return to YouTube.

QueenBW

VIP Member
Why does she make a novel about every little thing she does? She’d eat a cadbury’s cream egg and probably go into how deep it is for her to have one because it’s such a deep childhood memory for her or something. And the constant 10 paragraphs about when she goes away for the weekend… we get it Tarn the brand has paid for you to stay there if you post about it. You can just tag it like a normal influencer and be honest, you don’t have to pretend to write an entire goddamn novel about how spiritual your stay was or how you went there because you saw a ✨vision✨you belonged there or something.
What kills me is how every single carousel or group of stories about her weekends away is exactly the same. Landscape photo, outfit photo that doubles as a body check, artsy photo of her against sunlight, photo of massive amounts of food - preferably dessert or pasta - aka food she 100% didn't eat in full. Rinse and repeat. Nowadays she adds a couple of photos with Herby Bogdan in which you can't see his face but you can 100% gauge his size in case you're a brand that wants to send her free shit.

It's always the same. So inauthentic.

QueenBW

VIP Member
I don't get the value on Diptyque's side of hosting low engagement influencers like Tanya and Marcus. The money they spend on them cannot in anyway way have a positive return. If this was 2015 I could see it but in 2023? Crazy.
It really just comes from brands not understanding the current social media landscape. They'd do better with smaller influencers who have really active, engaged, loyal followings than with Tanya and her 4 million bots.

• Heart

QueenBW

VIP Member
I'm sorry but who the eff is asking her for specific clothing links? 🤔
Herself. She writes those herself.
---
I mean. This is ridiculous. She looks like your Aunt Judy who thinks she's super fashionable but dresses like, well. Your Aunt Judy.

Not to mention the terrible light makeup around the eyes that makes it look like she got a chavvy suntan wearing those awful 90s sunglasses.

Screenshot_20240227_121501_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Don’t think this was shared but the Luxe Girls over at SheerLuxe shared this TikTok a few weeks ago. I’ve just seen it.

• Haha
  • Wow

ILikeToWatch

Didn’t tan copy an exact outfit of Jennifer Lawrence’s while pregnant? Some kind of dungarees rig out? I think it might have been before she announced she was pregnant but J-law definitely was in the pic (but I could have that detail wrong).
---
Found them!
---
I was obviously definitely wrong about her wearing them before she announced her pregnancy.
No you are right, but she didn’t share a full body shot in them. A friend commented something like ‘you found the dungarees then!’ and she replied about getting them on eBay. There was already speculation in the thread about her being pregnant but I ended up doing some detective work and finding this connection (was a proud moment for me haha)

Edit: The reel is still there, she was just showing her top half and she confirms in comment to Maddie that she found ‘them’ (what turned out to be the dungarees) and got them from Canada. She’ll go to some effort to copy a look exactly!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

QueenBW

VIP Member
Someone is crying and posting random pictures of Martha in three...two...one

Her posts are like being stuck in some sort of Groundhog Day loop.

Photo of herself looking completely different from how she looks in real life that makes it clear she's THIN. Cause Cool Girls are thin.

Photos of fatty, carby food. Cause Cool Girls are thin but eat like someone from My 600 LB life.

She's got severe issues.