Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

evoway13

VIP Member
Tan has always come across to me as a bit 'thick' (I'm from Yorkshire btw 😂 ).....and I don't believe for one minute, that she has a thought going on in her head.........which has now been proven with her copying outfits from others............

• Haha
Reactions: 17

formerly_sitkx

Chatty Member
I feel like Jim was watching the show every night in order to 'keep an eye on her', rather than be a genuine supportive partner. When the Brit Crew were super popular, I always thought there was something off about him :sick:
I agree, I think he was at every show to have an excuse to go home together, so that she wouldn’t go out for drinks or whatever with Rhys and the others

SUPyo

Not to say she should have cheated, you should end your relationship completely first but Sarah was being a sneaky bitch. It’s absolutely not her place to say anything at all. “Infedelity” could be a full blow affair but no one really knows. It could have been emotional, a one off kiss etc.
She wouldn’t be the first woman to seek attention from someone else because their husband belittled or controlled them. I don’t think people look elsewhere if their relationship is good but Sarah and Jim seem to place full accountability on Tanya and make out like Jim was totally blameless. They shared too much that we know he definitely wasn’t perfect.
I don't like Sarah, I can't warm at all to her (and I've always found Jim cringe asf), but I kind of get why she did what she did in the context of the time she revealed this (with Jim's blessing). People were absolutely hounding her and throwing all sorts of speculative accusations wrapped in objectively vile comments at her while she sat there with a brand new baby.

And at the same time Tanya just lost half her body size, dyed her hair, deleted her youtube videos, got rid of Martha, and acted like the past didn't happen. Just doesn't address anything. She couldn't even bring herself to just say she rehomed Martha because the 'coparenting' doesn't work. What's the big deal? Instead she let's this thing run for years (see the video I linked above 😄). The whole rapid weight loss thing was sus asf, as she literally gave interviews trying to convince people she didn't diet and went to boot camp occasionally while also posting nothing but high-caloric junk food every other day. We've never seen her "obthethed" with some clever health salad w/out dressing. (deception is my point here, I don't really want to get into people's ed speculations or projections now, with peace and love)

I don't know what happened between them. Tanya always had this sweet ditzy lispy persona out there, always acted like she mothered everyone, but I always suspected that she could be a major ruthless cut-throat bitch bts. Remember how mad Sam was at her when J & T split, though? I don't know lol

Cloak

VIP Member
Oh god, that peplum! Reminds me of Dorothy Perkins circa 2009. No Tanya

• Haha

formerly_sitkx

Chatty Member
I love the cringe fake backstories influencers come up with to be able to share more affiliate* and AD* links 😆 like girl, just drop your damn links and save us the charade
IMG_4956.jpeg

• Haha

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
That's weird. I wrote 'What's she selling?' in my post, but it keeps changing to 'What's selling?' even when I edit it. Am I imagining this? What is going on?!!

Who thinks Jim will now also make a return to YouTube? 😄

• Haha

Boatnectar57

the thing is, her moving house isn't exciting news for her 'fans' is it, it literally doesn't affect anyone else at all - launching a makeup range, writing a book or starting an acting career might be but ooop, you've done all those, so... 🤷‍♀️
The thing about this whole influencer culture though is that her moving house legitimately is exciting news to some people. Her 'fans' eat that shit up lol. I don't get it, I don't get why she has fans or why they care so much, but they do. That's why so many of these influencers still make money doing fuck all, because people care enough to still follow along. (Another example is Poppy bloody Deyes 😅 HOW does she have enough fans to make a living off of, blows my mind haha)

QueenBW

VIP Member
The more I see red carpet photos of her the more I realize she's just not photogenic. She used to know her angles but caught in the whole she looks like an egg with brows.

• Haha

AshMay

VIP Member
I think she just enjoyed cosplaying as this cool upcoming actress flitting between meetings and castings and shoots, posting mysterious sneak peeks and tagging actor acquaintances. ✨️

• Haha

bobby768

I got really angry and stopped following her when she posted a pic of the Israeli flag back in October. But now, I'm suddenly curious if she has said anything about the genocide. Did she learn anything? I think I know the answer, but I'm still curious.

• Wow

Fhoody

Dragging a Xmas tree up the middle of the street by the branches in such a candid natural way, what an actor!

• Haha

Rosie34567-2

VIP Member
It's honestly kind of concerning how attached she is to being fake blonde. It's way past "just a bad haircut," and it's to the point where it has become this self-destructive thing she's been doing for years now. I mean she's willingly going bald over this.

It's also morphed into something way bigger, where it's no longer just a hair color, and she thinks she has a whole other personality/life now because she's blonde. It seems quite toxic.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16

QueenBW

VIP Member
It's the open mouthed pose for me. She thinks it looks fashun but it looks like she was caught right before she wanted to sneeze.

• Haha

MillyMollyMandy1

House has been reduced again today . Another 5k off it . So that’s 10k now it’s been reduced by since been on market. Must have thought it would sell quick. With her ‘exciting news’ that ‘she couldn’t say yet ‘ when spoke about it when it first went on market

• Wow
  • Haha