Tanya Burr #13 Authored her own misfortune

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Passionate about real people? Mate the only thing she's passionate about is people's money.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I still think she will make the inevitable crawl back to YouTube one day when everything dries up (which it already has, but she is not smart enough to notice)

Reactions: 18
Passionate about real people? Mate the only thing she's passionate about is people's money.
Passionate about her and cringe selfies only. Always wanting to show she is better than others.
The meetings she does are so random. How the hell it fits in the beauty products is an effing mystery. She is so clueless about business, it is just painful to watch.
Everything is like "what the effing eff Tan. Are you effing me ?"

Reactions: 4
She can’t even act “putting on perfume” in a believable way in her latest insta ad which makes her saying putting on expensive perfume helped her prepare for a role even more hilarious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I still think she will make the inevitable crawl back to YouTube one day when everything dries up (which it already has, but she is not smart enough to notice)
She’s so stupid to leave and even delete her videos. I started watching A Heated Mess, her advent calendar videos are perfect as background noise, she has like 80k subscribers and she recently left her well-paying corporate law job because she can make the same with YouTube and the affiliate links…I can’t even imagine how much these youtubers could make in their prime

Reactions: 10
Tan Tan will have made them delete the picture of Dan. We are only ever meant to see his arms.
Hairy arms.
He should be only captured by paparazzi in full view 🤪 #celebritylife #iamfamousbutprivate #waitformyinterviewwithoprah

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hairy arms.
He should be only captured by paparazzi in full view 🤪 #celebritylife #iamfamousbutprivate #waitformyinterviewwithoprah
and preferably when Tarns doesn’t look like she’s on her way to an audition for the role of Aileen Wuernos in Monster.

1636890633705.jpeg

I know these pics are old but the hair is too good to forget and that awful smoosh of contour

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
She can’t even act “putting on perfume” in a believable way in her latest insta ad which makes her saying putting on expensive perfume helped her prepare for a role even more hilarious 😂
She hasn’t even tagged next beauty properly!
Or even hashtagged it properly! Wtf is pacrabanne?! Does she mean Paco Rabanne?!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Random but on topic I remember us discussing tanyas “american” accent i just learned that the guy who plays Buck on the tv show 911 on fox(its also on hulu) is british!!! Omg! I just watched and interview with him and im absolutely confused hearing him with his british accent, his american accent is amazing!

Reactions: 1
Looked up dhurly (her boyfriend) and now I'm wondering, if she employs him to shoot and edit her Instagram content and she's his main source of income which would explain why he is able to be constantly on vacation with her.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Looked up dhurly (her boyfriend) and now I'm wondering, if she employs him to shoot and edit her Instagram content and she's his main source of income which would explain why he is able to be constantly on vacation with her.
Well it is a lot of work to edit that fried hair and lumpy make up 😅
Editing bathroom selfies for someone...#goals

Random but on topic I remember us discussing tanyas “american” accent i just learned that the guy who plays Buck on the tv show 911 on fox(its also on hulu) is british!!! Omg! I just watched and interview with him and im absolutely confused hearing him with his british accent, his american accent is amazing!
Tanya invents Accents that do not exist. If that is not a sign of a true actor ....😂🤣
Girl cannot act putting make up (or perfume) and she did that her whole life for living! I mean how talentless one can be !

• Haha
Reactions: 4
that is so poorly written its embarassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.