Tanya Burr #13 Authored her own misfortune

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree. Talentless, not an inch of creativity or sense of fashion (as she poses shittly and wears crap) and extremely annoying with an oversized ego. šŸ™„
I don't know why the eff anyone wants towork with her.
She brings nothing of value. Even the charity work is like her pretending to be Angelina jolie or something.

Reactions: 20
Sheā€™s doing an ad for Sky with their tv, which I presume was grifted and trying to appear cool by pretending to like Succession again. We all know sheā€™s as thick as pig tit from her vlogs, so you can imagine the first time she saw Succession, the conversation would have gone something like thisā€¦ā€¦

Tanya, ā€œWhat are you watchingā€
Boyfriend, ā€œSuccessionā€
Tanya, ā€œI donā€™t get this, is it a documentary?ā€
Boyfriend, ā€œItā€™s a satirical drama about a mega rich familyā€
Tanya, ā€œWhat does satirical mean?ā€ ā€œOh so itā€™s a drama, I wonder if I could get an audition, Iā€™ll need to wear that Ā£225 perfume if itā€™s about rich people.ā€
Boyfriend šŸ˜
Weeks laterā€¦..
Tanya, ā€œPeople are talking on social about that program you watch, you know the one I donā€™t like, I guess I better give it a mention, whatā€™s it called again?ā€
Boyfriend, ā€œBut you said you donā€™t understand it and donā€™t like itā€
Tanya, ā€œYeah but cool people are talking about it now, so can you explain what itā€™s about?ā€
Boyfriend ā€œI donā€™t have the patience, just look it up on Wikipediaā€
Tanya, ā€œMaybe I could grift one of Skyā€™s new tellyā€™s if I say I watch it.ā€
Boyfriend, šŸ™„

I see dimbob Niomi Smart seems to be pretending to like Succession now too on Instagram, is this a marketing gimmick by Sky I wonder.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Totally agree. Talentless, not an inch of creativity or sense of fashion (as she poses shittly and wears crap) and extremely annoying with an oversized ego. šŸ™„
I don't know why the eff anyone wants towork with her.
She obviously looked at some of the more successful IGers and thought it looked easy and that she could do it (now she was thin and blonde). But what they make look effortless takes work and an inate sense of style. Whereas Tanya always looks a bit lazy and sulky. Always with her mouth hanging open. Always a bit smug and humourless.
There simply is nothing appealing or aspirational about her IG.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Her first and biggest mistake was removing all her old YouTube videos
Agreed! Old YouTube videos is a perfect way to
make passive income. Sheā€™s never on YouTube anyway, so she wouldnā€™t have to see them if they bothered her. And if she did, she would be calmed by the money slowly rolling in. Itā€™s a much better bet than Authored.

That ā€œcandidā€ picture she posted is really dumb. Thatā€™s all.

Reactions: 13
Just had a nose at Samantha Cusickā€™s Instagram. Not the best hairdressing I have seen, looks like Tan recently had her hair freshened up. The blonde looks like itā€™s there to stay!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Just had a nose at Samantha Cusickā€™s Instagram. Not the best hairdressing I have seen, looks like Tan recently had her hair freshened up. The blonde looks like itā€™s there to stay!
At least she realised that the bob wasn't doing her chin(s) any favours.

Reactions: 11
QoqhuSC.jpg

I get that they disgustingly get the food and drinks provided for free for these things, but it's certainly costing them money to gift the hundreds of goodie bags. It's really weird that they're doing this - this is, what, the third launch event they've hosted? WHY. And seems another is in the works.

I guess the products really aren't moving at all so they're trying to get the word out by hosting different crowds. It's clearly not working. They've probably given away more products than they've sold. šŸ˜‚ To this day, pretty much the only people I see posting about Authored are the influencers they sent the products to.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Sorry if this has been mentioned but Jim has unfollowed Tanya? Anyone have any idea why after all this time? Wonder what the trigger was šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
Sorry if this has been mentioned but Jim has unfollowed Tanya? Anyone have any idea why after all this time? Wonder what the trigger was šŸ˜‚
Jim feels that Tanya should publicly defend him and Sarah when they get troll comments about Jim cheating/Sarah being a homewrecker. Yes, he really thinks this.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Do you know when he unfollowed? Perhaps it's because recently some psycho sent deranged DMs to Sarah saying how Tanya's better looking than her and that Jim and Tanya would've had a cuter baby or something like that, if I'm not mistaken.

Maybe now that they have a new baby, he wants to separate himself completely from Tanya online so as to avoid tit like this for his family. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

View attachment 862012

I get that they disgustingly get the food and drinks provided for free for these things, but it's certainly costing them money to gift the hundreds of goodie bags. It's really weird that they're doing this - this is, what, the third launch event they've hosted? WHY. And seems another is in the works.

I guess the products really aren't moving at all so they're trying to get the word out by hosting different crowds. It's clearly not working. They've probably given away more products than they've sold. šŸ˜‚ To this day, pretty much the only people I see posting about Authored are the influencers they sent the products to.
It looks very BORRRRIIIIIING.
If her products are causing allergic reactions, I wouldn't want it even for free. No amount of free food and drinks will buy me in. She is such lost cause.

Reactions: 4
Isnt it strange how gleam will repost ellle darbys brand and everybody else who has one but post nothing about authored? Somebody in a high chair there must really not like tanya and probably be trying to get rid of her

Isnt it strange how gleam will repost ellle darbys brand and everybody else who has one but post nothing about authored? Somebody in a high chair there must really not like tanya and probably be trying to get rid of her
I think it's probably as simple as Tanya doing Authored independently and Gleam not getting any percentage of the profit and therefore not being involved in the marketing etc while Gleam might have shares in other clients' brands.

Reactions: 25
Hi all! Iā€™m new to this thread, was going to catch up on past ones but doesnā€™t seem like thereā€™s much going onā€¦šŸ˜„

I used to love Tanya back in the day, she was the only YouTuber I watched. I unfollowed when she bleached her hair and gained the dead behind the eyes look as it was too sad to watch ā˜¹ And forgot about her tbh! Then her and her new boyfriend (I presume it was her new bf anyway!) popped up today on the stories of a small business I follow. Sheā€™s definitely looking healthier?!Maybe got a bit of her sparkle back? Maybe itā€™s just the hair šŸ˜„

Really struggling to get my head around Authored - I think itā€™s a case of too little too late, if sheā€™d stuck to make up and struck while the iron was hot in expanding her product range I think sheā€™d still be big now šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 13
DHQcCFs.jpg

Personally, I think the only reason she looks healthier is because she's gained some weight back, but she definitely still looks perpetually defeated and dead behind the eyes to me:

pXDysq2.jpg

Also, how bleeping sheisty. They're giving the impression that the Authored things they're hosting are launch parties where people attending probably think they'll get gifted the products as you usually do, when they seem to be more "popup store" and the guests have to purchase the things themselves, apparently:

NYvHu2g.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.