Tanya Burr #12 Fake smiling like a dumbass freak, bathtub, hairy arm. Rinse. Repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's pathetic because he hasn't seen or interacted with Alfie or Zoe since before his divorce and now that there's babies to use for spon-con they're besties? Sure. Anything for exposure and engagement. Same as Tanya visiting Ottie at the same time as her Authored launch when she needs bff Zoe to post about her clumpy mascara.

You seem to be take it so personally. Unless you camp outside Jim house, you’ve no idea on how little or often they communicate! Some people have seen very little of anyone over the past 18months due to Covid.

I admit I have no real clue about them ( not do I need to know) but they’re both new fathers and have probably reconnected for this reason!

you can read all about it on his thread. He is in constant one-sided competition with Tanya in an attempt to prove to the world that he is somehow better than her. He's extremely insecure, uses his baby as a prop, Sarah as some kind of sideline entity, and is obsessed with Tanya still, as evident by the stuff he posts. There's so much more to say, but again, this is TB thread
Thanks for responding. I’ll take your word for it as I can’t be arsed to scroll through the thread!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Jim is no way near interesting enough to “hate” with such passion. He’s just…bleh. Like an old brown thinning face flannel that’s been forgotten at the bottom of the airing cupboard and is so dusty that it’s merged in with the floorboards so you wouldn’t even notice it if you saw it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
If Instagram doesn't come back, will she come crawling back to Youtube? 🤔
And, is it too late for her to do a 1 hour long exposé on herself? Lol.

I would love for Tanya to just sit down and reflect on everything that has happened since "the end" of her channel. Her acting career/hunger for fame, massive appearance change, divorce etc.

I think it would be an eye-opening video, and a great way to officially close the channel or revive it again.

But, she still seems to have her head in the clouds, so I hope she does it one day.

Reactions: 15
Holy tit she looks like she's tried to cover up a black eye in those photos...I really hope she's alright, those pics are alarming to say the least.

Reactions: 15

for those who need a laugh. Sorry if this has been posted already! Delete if it has.
Wow. Poor woman. Hope she does get her 28 quid back. Looks like Authored isn't just crap, it's an actual health hazard. Well done, Tarn-tarn.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Holy tit she looks like she's tried to cover up a black eye in those photos...I really hope she's alright, those pics are alarming to say the least.
What a great live she did, when everyone is talking about how miserable she looks rather than the products...
I had a quick look at the live , it is even worst than the photos. You look only on her poor eye. So freaking disturbing 😳
She is such a mess going to nowhere that no amount of filtered photo dumps will change that. Stop faking Tan, because clearly you are NOT going to make it 😒

for those who need a laugh. Sorry if this has been posted already! Delete if it has.
LOL, this what I was expecting- to the bin🤣 poor girl.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg. Okay no shade to anyone but sometimes you guys can exaggerate here so I wasn’t expecting it to be that bad… but she looks so unwell and frightening in that live… I hope it’s just bad makeup or something because it’s genuinely shocking and I hope she is seeking help.

Reactions: 12
2DF67AA6-87C9-4E04-893B-7A00E3FAA629.jpeg
21E4BAE0-BC97-4A21-BD31-577BFB4FC987.jpeg
4355F2B8-A530-4539-ABED-B9E9FC714DD1.jpeg
7820A0F0-6C1D-46C7-9948-8368E9ECAB70.jpeg

It’s kind of incredible how bored she looks. Lol. It’s as if she’s attending a mandatory but nonessential lecture in uni — except this is a LIVE with a GUEST who is meant to help you PROMOTE your BRAND 😭 tragic

• Wow
Reactions: 30

Anyone else get the impression this woman is a tattler? Or at least reads here? Just from the way she takes the piss out of Tanya's acting career and how she mentions Tan doesn't want to be known as a YouTuber. She also mentioned the fact that Tanya is using her old Tanya Burr Cosmetics page for Authored and how that's a no-no - all stuff we have discussed here. I guess none of that means she's a tattler, but just a feeling I had when I watched the video.If you are reading, do let us know if you get a refund for that tinted moisturiser! That stuff was basically falling out of the tube as soon as she opened it. Just seems like an all-round disaster!

I now, more than ever, think Tanya also had a reaction to the tinted moisturiser - and that was the reason for her puffy eye.

View attachment 795559View attachment 795560View attachment 795561View attachment 795562
It’s kind of incredible how bored she looks. Lol. It’s as if she’s attending a mandatory but nonessential lecture in uni — except this is a LIVE with a GUEST who is meant to help you PROMOTE your BRAND 😭 tragic
I always think Tanya looks as though she could burst into tears at any minute. Maybe the look she's going for is 'indifferent cool girl,' but all I see is 'sad girl with a puffy eye.'

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Anyone else get the impression this woman is a tattler? Or at least reads here? Just from the way she takes the piss out of Tanya's acting career and how she mentions Tan doesn't want to be known as a YouTuber. She also mentioned the fact that Tanya is using her old Tanya Burr Cosmetics page for Authored and how that's a no-no - all stuff we have discussed here. I guess none of that means she's a tattler, but just a feeling I had when I watched the video.If you are reading, do let us know if you get a refund for that tinted moisturiser! That stuff was basically falling out of the tube as soon as she opened it. Just seems like an all-round disaster!

I now, more than ever, think Tanya also had a reaction to the tinted moisturiser - and that was the reason for her puffy eye.

I always think Tanya looks as though she could burst into tears at any minute. Maybe the look she's going for is 'indifferent cool girl,' but what I see is 'sad girl with a puffy eye.'
I thought so too!

Reactions: 3

I always think Tanya looks as though she could burst into tears at any minute. Maybe the look she's going for is 'indifferent cool girl,' but all I see is 'sad girl with a puffy eye.'
Possibly, it wouldn’t surprise me. I watch quite a few of her videos and some of them cover content creators/influencers so I bet Tattle is quite a good place for her and similar channels to get info from 😂

Reactions: 8
Possibly, it wouldn’t surprise me. I watch quite a few of her videos and some of them cover content creators/influencers so I bet Tattle is quite a good place for her and similar channels to get info from 😂
I haven't come across her before - but I would watch more beauty/skincare videos from her if she does those. I'd be interested to know if she gets a refund/if Authored even has a customer service/or if all emails just go unanswered!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
No wonder she's been so quiet on her Authored launch; she's regained a bit of weight. Absolutely nothing wrong with that, unless, I suppose, you're pale blond socialite/actress Tanya Burr. When she raised money from investors for Authored, a big part of her pitch would have been her ability to market the product via her cool influencer accounts and all the acting roles she was absolutely destined to have. Fast forward a few years to the launch and she a) is a normal person, not a willowy, pixie Insta puppet, and b) no decent acting roles to speak of. She must have been dreading this.

I wish she'd realise that her normalcy was always part of her appeal.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.