Tanya Burr #12 Fake smiling like a dumbass freak, bathtub, hairy arm. Rinse. Repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow she looks...old😒 i don't know what is worst, the ugly bleached hair that is not suiting her AT ALL or squeezed boobs. The combination of both is horrendous

Reactions: 9

Genuinely baffled why Tanya was harping on about 'this is how my makeup looks at the end of the day wearing Authored'. She looks like a giant disco ball and all I want to do is take several blotting sheets to her face, especially her forehead and between her eyebrows. 🤮 And I get that it's a tinted moisturizer, but there's zero evenness to her complexion anywhere. What a truly completely useless product.

Also I don't know if it's user error or the formula is easily clump-able or a combination of both, but if this is the result of the mascara:

Her lashes lowkey look like Tammy Faye Bakker's FFS.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
How can one person look so swollen and so flat at the same time. And I still hate the name Authored.

Reactions: 12
Wow did she and the guy break up or something? This is the worst state I've seen her in years. She needs to bring back the warmer tones and softer brows.

1633549727096.png

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Wow her skin and eyes were glowing!
I don't know in what kind of person she wants to morph in to ...but it is getting worse and worse ! 😑

Reactions: 9
I know Tanya is smiling in these photos but has she had her lips enhanced ?
Looks like it to me! Her top lip is much thinner than it is now. Also, seeing those pictures @sitkx posted it looks to me like she's had a nose job. Has this ever been discussed? Her nose looks much wider in the first pic than it does the second. Chances are Tanya has had quite a few 'tweakements' and enhancements over the years.

Reactions: 10
1633556611320.png

I'm her age and I had to run to the mirror to check I didn't look this old. She's giving me 45 year old divorcee going to a 60s-40s bar vibe.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Looks like it to me! Her top lip is much thinner than it is now. Also, seeing those pictures @sitkx posted it looks to me like she's had a nose job. Has this ever been discussed? Her nose looks much wider in the first pic than it does the second. Chances are Tanya has had quite a few 'tweakements' and enhancements over the years.
I think we discussed a nose job a while ago (maybe even back on GG) and the consensus was she might have had a non-surgical one! Look up a non-surgical nose job on YT, it's quite amazing how much difference it can make!

According to this article,
https://www.glowday.com/blog/the-magic-of-a-liquid-nosejob :

"Liquid rhinoplasty is a non-surgical nose job, also called a liquid nose job. During this treatment, hyaluronic acid-based fillers are cleverly and strategically injected into different parts of the nose to even out humps, bumps and asymmetries, and sort out droopy tips!"

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I think we discussed a nose job a while ago (maybe even back on GG) and the consensus was she might have had a non-surgical one! Look up a non-surgical nose job on YT, it's quite amazing how much difference it can make!

According to this article,
https://www.glowday.com/blog/the-magic-of-a-liquid-nosejob :

"Liquid rhinoplasty is a non-surgical nose job, also called a liquid nose job. During this treatment, hyaluronic acid-based fillers are cleverly and strategically injected into different parts of the nose to even out humps, bumps and asymmetries, and sort out droopy tips!"
does a non-surgical really thin out the nose tip like that though? Her nose looks much thinner in general these days, I think she had a good ol’ “regular” nose job haha

Reactions: 3
Yeah, non surgical nose jobs tend to make the nose look wider as its been injected with filler. To me, her nose looks thinner and smaller. And she's definitely had her top lip done.

Reactions: 4
She definitely looks like that weight is coming back to her real quick, and shes always wearing hoodies now and baggy clothes when she used to show off her figure, probably because shes self conscious for god knows what reason, she looked better than then she does now. And who would want to wear make up that makes their face look oily and greasy (included a pic of her vaping away too)

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
has anybody mentioned she could have had gastric band/sleeve as the reason for her weight loss?

Reactions: 1
has anybody mentioned she could have had gastric band/sleeve as the reason for her weight loss?
I really doubt it. No reputable doctor would have given her one, she didn't qualify, not even remotely. She didn't have a BMI of over 40. So, I doubt it. Plus, she never was out of the public eye for long enough back in 2018 when she lost the weight.

Reactions: 18
Did you guys noticed how she kept her hair back the whole video!! She definitely read the comments on here about her choppy poor extensions and thats why her hair is back all the time! She always puts it in front in all her photos and everything, so obvious😂😂hi tanya!!

She really thinks that it is the look that will impact her "acting " opportunities. She has no self awareness that she has no acting skills, no talent whatsoever. Nothing to do with looking like thin starved blond 🤦‍♀️

She really thinks that it is the look that will impact her "acting " opportunities. She has no self awareness that she has no acting skills, no talent whatsoever. Nothing to do with looking like thin starved blond 🤦‍♀️

Remember when she was in the play Confidence? All 1 star reviews 😳 One from the Times stood out to me because they mentioned have chatty best friend persona in her YouTube videos and how it was no where to be seen.

That’s a shame, like lots of people on here, I actually quite liked her in her old videos, she was friendly , chatty and seemed a bit of a laugh…she’s none of these things now.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.