Tanya Burr #12 Fake smiling like a dumbass freak, bathtub, hairy arm. Rinse. Repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really doubt it. No reputable doctor would have given her one, she didn't qualify, not even remotely. She didn't have a BMI of over 40. So, I doubt it. Plus, she never was out of the public eye for long enough back in 2018 when she lost the weight.
Ahh right yea that makes sense that you’d have to be over a certain BMI, just her Insta pics always of greasy food I’m like surely she doesn’t eat it all not exercise and stay stick thin

Reactions: 1
I wonder what happened to that happy chatty girl I used to watch in the videos. Miles away from the person we see now.

i remember the evening standard review just saying how she was making the move from successful you tuber to actress - the only problem is she can’t act.

Reactions: 6
Both at the same event, wonder if they ran into each other or even said hello since theyre on such good terms, the best of pals
I wonder! 🧐
Interesting how she decided not to show the group photo especially since a couple of the others have decided to reshare….Tanya we all know you get your money from being an influencer not from being an *actress*

Reactions: 11
Jim's the one who's just had a baby and somehow Tanya is the one who looks like she hasn't slept for days

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I don't really understand comments saying she looks like she's aged 😅 she's 32 now she's aged 10 years since starting on YT like... everybody ages? She's not going to look the same as she did even a couple of years ago so there's obviously going to be differences when you compare her now to her younger self. I totally get that she can look really tired and ill and generally unwell but just don't really get comments saying she looks older now, like, duh haha

Reactions: 13
I don't really understand comments saying she looks like she's aged 😅 she's 32 now she's aged 10 years since starting on YT like... everybody ages? She's not going to look the same as she did even a couple of years ago so there's obviously going to be differences when you compare her now to her younger self. I totally get that she can look really tired and ill and generally unwell but just don't really get comments saying she looks older now, like, duh haha
I think the point is that she looks older than 32. It looks like she has aged more than the time between those "before" photos (which aren't from 10 years ago, they're from about 5 years ago) and now than the time that has truly elapsed. Like, she looks like she has aged 10 years instead of 5. That's the point. No one is expecting her to look 17. We're expecting her to look 32 not 42.

ETA: Insert all caveats: Ageing is normal, etc. But she's trying to make a living off selling beauty products and she's looking rough and older than her age. Not a great business model.

Reactions: 28
She definitely looks like that weight is coming back to her real quick, and shes always wearing hoodies now and baggy clothes when she used to show off her figure, probably because shes self conscious for god knows what reason, she looked better than then she does now. And who would want to wear make up that makes their face look oily and greasy (included a pic of her vaping away too)
Just noticed she hasn't really posted any pointless 'look how small my midriff is' photos is some time. Maybe she'll stop trying to dress like a wannabe Gen Z-er and gracefully adapt to being/dressing like a 30-something y/o. But hey, dress however you want.

Reactions: 9
All the authored branding is such a cheap copy of the Typology branding.
Ew Tanya ew ew ew, she has zero creativity or originality and it shows in everything she does.

Reactions: 8
I suspect that our dear Tanya is *actually* not well. Like, outside her normal unhealthy dieting vaping etc. She looks genuinely ill. The puffiness of her face, the yellow-gray sweaty skin, the dead look in her eyes.... it's all looking like a bit more than just the usual "stayed up too late drinking" sideshow.

Reactions: 12
I can’t tell if she’s gaining the weight back or is just completely oblivious of her clothes size? Why squeeze into tiny tops when they make her look like she’s gained weight that (as far as I know) she hasn’t

Reactions: 2
Both at the same event, wonder if they ran into each other or even said hello since theyre on such good terms, the best of pals
yikes. Wouldn’t wanna be a fly on the wall during that meeting 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I haven't come across her before - but I would watch more beauty/skincare videos from her if she does those. I'd be interested to know if she gets a refund/if Authored even has a customer service/or if all emails just go unanswered!
Alizee is really funny! I've watched her videos for a while now and she definitely deserves a bigger following.

I can't believe Tanya tried to make a BTEC Glossier and has ended up burning someone's skin, launching a brow product people can't see on their phones and looking like she could fry an egg off her own face when modelling it herself! Weren't her lipsticks quite highly praised back in the day?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You guys, you guys, maybe Tanya is pregnant! Could be feeling ill looks like shes putting the weight back on, probably unplanned and ruining her acting plans, cries herself to sleep at night thinking about how she should announce especially ex just had a baby, it could be🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 3
You guys, you guys, maybe Tanya is pregnant! Could be feeling ill looks like shes putting the weight back on, probably unplanned and ruining her acting plans, cries herself to sleep at night thinking about how she should announce especially ex just had a baby, it could be🤷‍♀️
With how dead inside she looks, I hope not.

Reactions: 11
She did another podcast, whos taking the bullet and listening to this one and sharing some notes?😂😂
Not it :p

I actually would, cause I enjoy mocking the ridiculous, but it's been a hard week and I'm heading to Netflix with a blankie as we speak :p

Please, someone, take one for the team and share.

“Why she never reads reviews”

No wonder she can keep up her delusions so long. One look at a couple of reviews and she'd hang her actress dreams for good.

Reactions: 6
-global pandemic set them back, factory shut down, sure sure
-they called her an extremely successful individual (in what universe), jlo at age now past 50 is an extremely successful individual
-worked at starbucks and topshop
-when she was doing youtube she still thought shed go to uni and study english
-she sings at 36:20
-38:08 reveals her roommate doesnt live with her, lives with her bf and tanya lives with hers
-47:20 nobody in acting cares about instagram and youtube and like directors prefer people who are unknown (i dont agree with this) im sure they look at it
-50:00 the play director said not to read reviews because everyone is just jealous that he cast someone from the internet
-54:25 divorce mentioned and talking about past and present if you listen to this podcast just listen to this ending, she sounds so different from jim and jim just sounded angry during his podcast when he talks about the divorce
-

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.