Tanya Burr #11 All mattress, no actress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

What the. She just got back from Ibiza and she's already scrolling around on Instagram looking for more vacation spots. 🙄

Is that all she does all day. Like, HELLO you have a new company launching in a week?? I thought surely she'd start posting yesterday? I genuinely don't understand what she's waiting for or what her angle is. Since she doesn't even talk about makeup anymore, she really needed to start introducing Authored (🤢) weeks ago and building hype around the products. It's going to be received even more poorly just dropping this completely out of nowhere.
May be a dumb question, but what’s the point in following them? Is it in the hopes that they see the blue tick and reach out? Or do influenzas then DM to ask for promo in exchange for a stay?

Reactions: 6
She meant “can’t wait to meet her, eventually, in 15 years when we accidentally bump into each other somewhere in the UK cause I’m not about to make a trip out to Brighton”

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She Is so busy guyyyyzz. CEO of looking for free holidays spots! Where to eat and take the photo of the plate. So much boss girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Okay don’t laugh at me you guys, but I honestly think she looks gorgeous here, especially compared to now...Dark makeup and auburn hair really suit her, so it was a huge mistake on her part to go blonde and super washed out. She looks so different now and not in a good way. I hope she returns to her natural hair color ugh. I know that she now probably thinks that her natural look is provincial or something, but she honestly looks so bad as a blonde with the microbladed brows and that

Attachments

Reactions: 36
Mmm hello? But she is now Tanya the actress. Not Tanya the youtubaaa..she needed to transform to be taken seriously to perform "(f)art" 🤣🤣🤣She is a chameleon 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Okay don’t laugh at me you guys, but I honestly think she looks gorgeous here, especially compared to now...Dark makeup and auburn hair really suit her, so it was a huge mistake on her part to go blonde and super washed out. She looks so different now and not in a good way. I hope she returns to her natural hair color ugh. I know that she now probably thinks that her natural look is provincial or something, but she honestly looks so bad as a blonde with the microbladed brows and that
Oh, not laughing at all! I know she was never a great makeup artist, but she was able to really play up her looks and I remember being young and impressionable and thinking she looked great around this time. I bought the lipstick, I'm not ashamed to say, and still rock it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She actually looks so pretty here, Tanya has to understand that thats the style that looks good on her not the tiktok gen z one she has now that only makes her look super try hard

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Haha she's followed the Frightfest photographer hoping to have been in some more snaps of the weekend. Never been happier I didn't go this year.

Now duck off from our fest you talentless nobody, we don't want you.

p.s the screen it showed in is the smallest one. This film has appeared in no-ones favourites on the Frightfest group and I have heard nothing positive about it at all.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I know this is a trash thread but I was just having a bathroom clear out and found a few half empty Tanya burr cosmetics bits from her advent calendar (which I bought for myself🙈) and it made me feel a bit sad. Not sad that I’d bought the calendar but sad for her. I hope this ‘cool girl / actress / model / ‘edgy’’ persona she is trying to portray is just for appearance sake and deep down and in private she is still the funny, sweet girl she was on YouTube because she seemed happy then. She wasn’t ground breaking with her content but I loved her vlogmasses. She was nice to watch, as she was a similar body shape to me (back then) and actually made me feel better about my own figure. I just think it’s a massive shame she turned her back on YouTube. Please don’t come for me, I just wanted to get my thoughts out. X

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I know this is a trash thread but I was just having a bathroom clear out and found a few half empty Tanya burr cosmetics bits from her advent calendar (which I bought for myself🙈) and it made me feel a bit sad. Not sad that I’d bought the calendar but sad for her. I hope this ‘cool girl / actress / model / ‘edgy’’ persona she is trying to portray is just for appearance sake and deep down and in private she is still the funny, sweet girl she was on YouTube because she seemed happy then. She wasn’t ground breaking with her content but I loved her vlogmasses. She was nice to watch, as she was a similar body shape to me (back then) and actually made me feel better about my own figure. I just think it’s a massive shame she turned her back on YouTube. Please don’t come for me, I just wanted to get my thoughts out. X
I 100% agree with you. She was lovely. Her lovely personality is what got her an audience. Her make-up skills and experience as MUA is what got her the views and made her interesting to watch. From what I remember, her cosmetics line was very popular, and only got cancelled because she wanted to. I always thought that was odd.
The Tanya she is portraying to be online is a shell of who she used to be. It's so sad.

Reactions: 11
I 100% agree with you. She was lovely. Her lovely personality is what got her an audience. Her make-up skills and experience as MUA is what got her the views and made her interesting to watch. From what I remember, her cosmetics line was very popular, and only got cancelled because she wanted to. I always thought that was odd.
The Tanya she is portraying to be online is a shell of who she used to be. It's so sad.
Yes, I also liked to watch her back then.

I remember, her makeup line actually got good reviews and she just tossed that aside, I don’t know what might have been going on behind the scenes but now every actress and model and singer comes out with their own beauty line so I wouldn’t be surprised if she would regret that decision. She will never have that following again, what she had in her youtuber days.

Reactions: 6
I completely agree! I used to love her too and I think a lot of people on this thread feel the same way?

For me it’s definitely that transition that makes her frustrating to watch now and how she turned her back on YouTube, like you said. Everything seemed very real and engaging before, whereas now she seems like a vessel, purely making money with sponsored posts who doesn’t care about her audience or what they would like to see at all. She’s very image obsessed now and I can’t understand where it’s all come from. The older I get the less I care about those things and I’m a similar age. It’s sad to see her not growing as a person, I hope she realised that Instagram isn’t real and she doesn’t need to reject who she used to be to be important or “make it”

Reactions: 13
I think we have this conversation once a thread :LOL: but Tanya's makeup line was only successful for a while. The last few lines she did sold very poorly and were discounted everywhere; she couldn't give away the last lot of advent calendars. I know that there were some products people liked, but on the whole the product quality was meh and the packaging was cheap. She was never bothered about developing interesting products or new ideas; it was always the same few things with her name slapped on. Of course it failed.

Reactions: 9
I think we have this conversation once a thread :LOL: but Tanya's makeup line was only successful for a while. The last few lines she did sold very poorly and were discounted everywhere; she couldn't give away the last lot of advent calendars. I know that there were some products people liked, but on the whole the product quality was meh and the packaging was cheap. She was never bothered about developing interesting products or new ideas; it was always the same few things with her name slapped on. Of course it failed.
I’ve just noticed your profile pic - absolutely epic 👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.