Tanya Burr #11 All mattress, no actress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yes you’re
Yes she got invited by oppo as tanya but nars beauty brand, gifted her a stay as well which was to die for, and then Tory Burch invited her to the store and she walked out with two large bags of freebies, they are in her latest vlog, let me see if i can find some screenshots. So unlike tanya victoria “stayed in her lane” if you want to put it that way and is still heavily connected to the fashion and beauty world
oh yes you’re right - I saw both of these trips on her stories. (So unbelievably envious of Victoria btw). I was just referring to people comparing who she’d been invited to Wimbledon by before and this Oppo brand apparently being a non-entity.
I also don’t think Tanya was ever as successful with the high end luxury fashion as in the frow

Reactions: 5
If I’m right, in the frow went to Wimbledon invited by the same company as Tanya - Oppo? So given she gets a lot of high end brand endorsement I don’t think who Tanya was invited by is necessarily a reflection on her brand status in that respect
Does she? I don't follow her closely, but just glance at her page every now and then and she seems maybe a few steps above Tanya, which isn't saying much lol. If I'm not mistaken, that was ITF's first invite to Wimbledon as well so to me it's 'fine' if she got invited by that company. But for Tanya to, when she used to be a Ralph Lauren and Evian regular, it means she's fallen off the big brand's PR lists which I would find worrying.

Reactions: 9
Does she? I don't follow her closely, but just glance at her page every now and then and she seems maybe a few steps above Tanya, which isn't saying much lol. If I'm not mistaken, that was ITF's first invite to Wimbledon as well so to me it's 'fine' if she got invited by that company. But for Tanya to, when she used to be a Ralph Lauren and Evian regular, it means she's fallen off the big brand's PR lists which I would find worrying.
I'm waiting for Tanya's special appearance on opening a new Waitrose highlighting the amazing section of condiments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Say what you want about In the Frow, but she’s educated and I’m sure she has a proper business plan and strategy in place, so she keep working towards her goals.

Reactions: 5
Say what you want about In the Frow, but she’s educated and I’m sure she has a proper business plan and strategy in place, so she keep working towards her goals.
Ha I wouldn’t be so sure of that, she’s clinging onto her influencer title like the best of them

Reactions: 15
Dior
Versace
Tory Burch
Valentino
High end luxury shopping sites like Flannels, Farfetch, Net a Porter.
From when Tanya was a YouTuber if I remember right it was mainly ASOS and some beauty brands who wanted her to ad their brands

Reactions: 6
I think in the frow is doing pretty well for herself now imagine all of a sudden her saying shes flying to LA to audition for a movie or start recording her first album😂😂ahh no sis please dont

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think if we do a direct comparison, yes ITF does better than Tanya but honestly not by much considering the amount of WORK she puts in. Tanya does absolutely zero and gets some of the same opportunities/gifts offered from brands like Dior and LV (who remembers the gifted capucine bag???). Niomi Smart also gets Dior sponsorships while doing the bare min.

And if you take a peak at Victoria's thread you'll see she's not doing as great as a casual watcher of her social media might think. She constantly gets left out of press trips and opportunities that the other 'high fashion' girls attend. Technically given her brand positioning she should be in a totally different realm than Tanya. But also her reputation in the industry is not the best and she relies on that education card while not learning or offering anything new about fashion beyond monogrammed Dior outfits and playing dress-up in her closet.

Reactions: 20
Dear god, I wish she would stop dressing like a homeless person to pose with refugees. It detracts from the work and makes her look ridiculous.

Reactions: 19
Dear god, I wish she would stop dressing like a homeless person to pose with refugees. It detracts from the work and makes her look ridiculous.
Seriously, wtf.

1626191773516.png

Also, why and how is she still milking a trip that happened over a year and a half ago?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I just saw this, load of bull💩💩!! Especially since her brother said in a Q&A that they both lost weight due to “eating less than what you burn”. I feel like her response is the way kardashians respond to their plastic surgery rumors etc.🤦‍♀️

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I just saw this, load of bull💩💩!! Especially since her brother said in a Q&A that they both lost weight due to “eating less than what you burn”. I feel like her response is the way kardashians respond to their plastic surgery rumors etc.🤦‍♀️
Honestly, for Tanya "eating less than what you burn" would be total BS too. She'd tried working out and eating healthy before with zero results. It wasn't until she started vaping and reaaaally calorie restricting that she managed to force the weight to budge. Not to mention whatever else she did back when she was looking like a walking cadaver.

Reactions: 22
In that Girls Night Q&A vlog back in late summer of 2018 when asked how she was losing weight, she said that before, she would "diet," restricting herself to eating all clean that it would just drive her to wanting all 'bad' foods, so nothing stuck and she would give up. Something along that line. She said she had a more laid back attitude towards food now, would allow herself to have 'bad' foods too.

I think being busy and active with the play kicked off her weight loss 100% and then I think stress played a huge role after. Mid 2018 - 2019 was NOT her year. I mean she was made a laughing stock by the theater critics, she went through the divorce, she made absolutely zero headway in acting despite desperately trying to force something to happen for a good year and a half at that point with all the trips to LA and telling herself in her mind she's an actress when it didn't match up with reality which sounds exhausting and just mentally draining, being dropped by her acting agent, etc. And that's just what we know of. I wouldn't doubt if some things went badly in private too and she faced big disappointment behind closed doors. Bad auditions, and like I can picture her emailing actors and people in the industry only to hear crickets. In 2019 in that Instagram live in Ibiza I think?, she was asked what her biggest accomplishment was. Her response: "I'm still here." Says it all.

She looked really out of it a lot of the time too to the point that on the other site it was even speculated that she was on drugs. Maybe she was on medication for anxiety or depression.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
In that Girls Night Q&A vlog back in late summer of 2018 when asked how she was losing weight, she said that before, she would "diet," restricting herself to eating all clean that it would just drive her to wanting all 'bad' foods, so nothing stuck and she would give up. Something along that line. She said she had a more laid back attitude towards food now, would allow herself to have 'bad' foods too.

I think being busy and active with the play kicked off her weight loss 100% and then I think stress played a huge role after. Mid 2018 - 2019 was NOT her year. I mean she was made a laughing stock by the theater critics, she went through the divorce, she made absolutely zero headway in acting despite desperately trying to force something to happen for a good year and a half at that point with all the trips to LA and telling herself in her mind she's an actress when it didn't match up with reality which sounds exhausting and just mentally draining, being dropped by her acting agent, etc. And that's just what we know of. I wouldn't doubt if some things went badly in private too and she faced big disappointment behind closed doors. Bad auditions, and like I can picture her emailing actors and people in the industry only to hear crickets. In 2019 in that Instagram live in Ibiza I think?, she was asked what her biggest accomplishment was. Her response: "I'm still here." Says it all.

She looked really out of it a lot of the time too to the point that on the other site it was even speculated that she was on drugs. Maybe she was on medication for anxiety or depression.
She should stop aiming at acting. Having unachievable goals cause even worse depression. Yes it was a failure but it is OK to not be good at something. The wise thing to do would be to follow the things your are good at. She needs to change the perspective and stop being delusional that YouTube never happened. Acting and modeling was and will never be her thing.

Reactions: 9
fob6IDZ.jpg

Why does Tarn insist on doing this? Bel Powley doesn't even follow her back.

-Congratulating them, and with a "you two" as if she's their personal friend 🙄
-Tagging the designer for Dior in her Stories for the streaming show invite as if she cares or even has time to see what Tanya Burr is writing to her
-Tagging Vanessa Kirby's private, unknown Instagram account in a Stories, which was so bleeping wrong to do BTW, like they're just such close friends
-Casually commenting "Hey, gorgeous, I just emailed you x" to Rosie Huntington Whitely as if she's cool like that with her
-Tweeting to Thandie Newton to do dinner
-Posting a pic with Lily James like they were two costars goofing on set when Lily James didn't follow her back or even like the pic (of course not)
-Leaving a comment on Maude Apatow's Instagram once, "So lovely seeing you today!"
-Telling Sam Claflin under his BAFTA Instagram photo "See you there!" and asking if he wanted to have a drink later

🤡

Obviously none of these people gave a tit about her. And no celebrities ever will. It's always crickets. One-sided on her end. At first her antics were laughable. Now it's just purely sad embarrassing.

Also, satisfying how she was rightly referred to as an influencer in the article. It must frustrate Tanya to no end that she made this big fuss of 'I'm quitting YouTube' and going around every corner proclaiming she's an actress now, only for people to still know her as and call her a YouTuber/influencer. 🤣

Remember when she simply had "Actress." in her Instagram bio? With a period. Like trying to boldly state it. 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
-Tagging the designer for Dior in her Stories for the streaming show invite as if she cares or even has time to see what Tanya Burr is writing to her
-Tagging Vanessa Kirby's private, unknown Instagram account in a Stories, which was so bleeping wrong to do BTW, like they're just such close friends
-Casually commenting "Hey, gorgeous, I just emailed you x" to Rosie Huntington Whitely as if she's cool like that with her
-Posting a pic with Lily James like they were two costars goofing on set when Lily James didn't follow her back or even like the pic (of course not)
-Leaving a comment on Maude Apatow's Instagram once, "So lovely seeing you today!"
-Telling Sam Claflin under his BAFTA Instagram photo "See you there!" and asking if he wanted to have a drink later

🤡
Oh my god I got so much secondhand embarrassment reading this....How does she not realize how she comes across? She reminds me of Stephen Merchant in Hello Ladies

Reactions: 21

🤡

Obviously none of these people gave a tit about her. And no celebrities ever will. It's always crickets. One-sided on her end. At first her antics were laughable. Now it's just purely sad embarrassing.

Also, satisfying how she was rightly referred to as an influencer in the article. It must frustrate Tanya to no end that she made this big fuss of 'I'm quitting YouTube' and going around every corner proclaiming she's an actress now, only for people to still know her as and call her a YouTuber/influencer. 🤣

Remember when she simply had "Actress." in her Instagram bio? With a period. Like trying to boldly state it. 🤣

Oh god this is so embarrassing

Reactions: 6

🤡

I absolutely adore you for listing all of that😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.