Tanya Burr #11 All mattress, no actress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Tanya Burr - complete showreel
Might have been shared before, but hopefully some people haven’t seen it yet. The comments 😂 the “acting” 😂😂😂😂😂
The description for that video I'd forgotten was so shady :LOL:

Contains clips as Cheese girl for the now-defunct verizon web show, the never released micro budget short film disconnect written by her friend, extra in the short lived and panned bulletproof, hurt by paradise indy film that she part funded, the play confidence directed by her (soon to be ex) husband's close friend and the extra role in the four weddings red nose day skit directed and written by her friends parents.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think she looks really pretty in this picture. This is during what I would call her 'transition stage' in 2018 - she was still doing YouTube, married to Jim and had a dog(?!), but was simultaneously acting and losing weight. The picture looks really natural - no wannabe model. She'd also obviously lost some weight at this stage, but not nearly as much as she eventually did. Nowadays she looks ill (although the blonde hair doesn't help!).

image_6483441.JPG

The picture is from this article: https://www.theguardian.com/lifeand...luencer-tanya-burr-auditions-videos-instagram

Reactions: 24
I think she looks really pretty in this picture. This is during what I would call her 'transition stage' in 2018 - she was still doing YouTube, married to Jim and had a dog(?!), but was simultaneously acting and losing weight. The picture looks really natural - no wannabe model. She'd also obviously lost some weight at this stage, but not nearly as much as she eventually did. Nowadays she looks ill (although the blonde hair doesn't help!).

View attachment 641579
The picture is from this article: https://www.theguardian.com/lifeand...luencer-tanya-burr-auditions-videos-instagram
From that 2018 article: “Sometimes I don’t even want my dog, Martha, with me.” These days, for “sometimes”, replace “always”…. #wheresmartha

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
From that 2018 article: “Sometimes I don’t even want my dog, Martha, with me.” These days, for “sometimes”, replace “always”…. #wheresmartha
Maybe I'm overreacting but...I love my alone time more than anything but that never includes time away from my dog. I would bring him literally everywhere with me if I could. That quote with the picture above suddenly makes her look like a sociopath with a thousand yard stare.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Maybe I'm overreacting but...I love my alone time more than anything but that never includes time away from my dog. I would bring him literally everywhere with me if I could. That quote with the picture above suddenly makes her look like a sociopath with a thousand yard stare.
100% this. What sort of person wouldn't want their pet with them? My dog's gotten me through anxiety attacks, depression, heartbreak.

She looks both gormless and unbalanced in that photo. I personally think she doesn't suit short hair at all, and she looked better with the longer auburn strands even when she wasn't thin.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I hope one day we’ll find out what happened to Martha. It’s one of life’s mysteries like is there life on Mars 😆 But in all seriousness, I hope we do find out.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Guys, she had her lawyers message the girl from tiktok - and forced her to delete her tiktok. it's gone. Poor girl was scared into it.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Surely there’d be no legal basis for a case… it’s not like the girl was directly sending to them to her? Obviously it’s not nice from Tanya’s perspective to be made fun of, but I don’t really see how it’s different from any other sort of public “commentary”

Reactions: 17
Guys, she had her lawyers message the girl from tiktok - and forced her to delete her tiktok. it's gone. Poor girl was scared into it.
I believe the girl had some rights, i didnt study law but tanya is a public person (who wants to become even bigger with acting) the press is allowed to take photos and make videos why shouldnt a regular person? Was the video “harmful”? She should had her lawyer threaten the “pap” who took photos of her and her new man without photoshop whole shes at it, she just ticks me off, its ok only if Tanya approved like who is she?!

Surely there’d be no legal basis for a case… it’s not like the girl was directly sending to them to her? Obviously it’s not nice from Tanya’s perspective to be made fun of, but I don’t really see how it’s different from any other sort of public “commentary”
Is it legal for this girl to make that email or message from the lawyer public? Id give it to the press and throw some light on our misses tanya burr if she wants to be famous so much

Reactions: 11
What was the tiktok of? It was gone by the time i saw this all!

Reactions: 10

View attachment 641579
‘I’m an actor who does social media’ hahahhahHhahahhahahahHhahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 26

:rolleyes:

Still, it's obvious the PR people at Dior see her as a bottom tier influencer, a "seat-filler," someone to occasionally send a cheaper gift like a mug or scarf for free promotion, while here she is tagging the designer like she personally invited Tanya herself. 🙄 Not to mention how Tanya stated in an interview once that Dior really wanted to support her in her acting career like she's some It muse for them. Beyond embarrassing.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

:rolleyes:

Still, it's obvious the PR people at Dior see her as a bottom tier influencer, a "seat-filler," someone to occasionally send a cheaper gift like a mug or scarf for free promotion, while here she is tagging the designer like she personally invited Tanya herself. 🙄 Not to mention how Tanya stated in an interview once that Dior really wanted to support her in her acting career like she's some It muse for them. Beyond embarrassing.
She's getting to the point where her lickarse ways and delusions are not even entertaining, they just make me cringe so bad and wonder how stupid she must be to still be doing this when it's given her zero results.

Reactions: 19
it's so funny how she has ruined a good career for one that will go nowhere, I would be suing her management
I know Gleam is quite bad, but not even bad managers would have advised her to throw Youtube into a ditch. Not when they make a percentage of what she makes. It's all on her.

Reactions: 17
I know Gleam is quite bad, but not even bad managers would have advised her to throw Youtube into a ditch. Not when they make a percentage of what she makes. It's all on her.
true, so ridiculous. I wonder at what point she is going to realise acting is not going to happen

Reactions: 7
true, so ridiculous. I wonder at what point she is going to realise acting is not going to happen
She's so dumb, probably never. We'll be in our 80s and she'll still be there, thinking she'll be the next Betty White.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.