Tanya Burr #11 All mattress, no actress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So true! She just makes me soo annoyed by her smugness. Oh look at me Dior and me we are bffs. YOU DID An AD FOR MAYO A SECOND AGO YOU IDIOT . They give you a bag for grocery shopping.
It's Friday and I've had wine, so evvverybody, to the tune of Spiderman...

🎵 Mayo Tan, Mayo Tan
Acting career down the pan
Martha's gone, Jim's moved on
Boyfriend gnome, paps to phone
Mayo Tan, Mayo Tan, Mayo Taaaaan 🎵

I think I'm going to hell

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Honestly. I went twice because GG members wanted footage not just audio so I went FBI mode with a hidden camera 🤣🤣

That chocolate scene still gives me nightmares 🤣🤮
Omg. I remember this too ( had a different username) 🤣🤣 our hero 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Talking of Tanya's past escapades, it has apparently been 5 years since Tanya had her short lived interest into Baking. It lasted just long enough for her to write a book, go on a book tour.. And then realise that 'Tanya Bakes' had a tonne of mistakes in. But this wasn't her fault as those mistakes (Ranging from entire ingredients missing to never being mentioned in the instructions off the top of my head) weren't in the final proof guys!

I actually went to her book tour and got my book signed by Tanya, I was given the choice of getting a corrected book with no signature if I returned mine, or keeping my incorrect signed one. Yep.. Oh and I had to pay and then queue to go get it signed by her so why on earth would I now want a plain one?

The article with the book corrections doesn't even appear to be live anymore that Tanya's tweet linked to.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Talking of Tanya's past escapades, it has apparently been 5 years since Tanya had her short lived interest into Baking. It lasted just long enough for her to write a book, go on a book tour.. And then realise that 'Tanya Bakes' had a tonne of mistakes in. But this wasn't her fault as those mistakes (Ranging from entire ingredients missing to never being mentioned in the instructions off the top of my head) weren't in the final proof guys!

I actually went to her book tour and got my book signed by Tanya, I was given the choice of getting a corrected book with no signature if I returned mine, or keeping my incorrect signed one. Yep.. Oh and I had to pay and then queue to go get it signed by her so why on earth would I now want a plain one?

The article with the book corrections doesn't even appear to be live anymore that Tanya's tweet linked to.
I remember flicking through her book without really knowing who she was, and the very first recipe I looked at was really obviously wrong. I think it was a cheesecake?
I think some of the photos didn't match with the ingredients/instructions given too.
Absolutely phoned in effort.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I used to watch some of Tanya’s YouTube videos, when she was a YouTuber! I always liked her to an extent but there was always something I can’t quite put my finger on that I didn’t particularly like.

Jim did a podcast interview on Steven Bartlett - The diary of a CEO, from what I made of the answer to why him and Tanya broke up, he eluded to her maybe not being faithful.

Maybe I misinterpreted what he said but I honestly feel like that’s what he was saying, without actually saying the exact words!

And Tanya’s attempts at calling herself an actress is still laughable. I’m sorry, I’m usually not so horrible when people try new things but it’s the way she’s gone about it all, essentially trying to delete her past which got her to where she is and literally branding herself as an actress when it’s just not true!

Reactions: 13
If shes the best in business take off that baseball cap and show us those roots!😂😂not the best photo to show off new hair😂
Doesn't Samantha Cusick also do Zoe's hair? Yikes! Neither are particularly good adverts for her. I'm sure it's there's nothing wrong with her abilities, it's just Zoe and Tanya requesting hairstyles they don't suit!

Reactions: 7
Doesn't Samantha Cusick also do Zoe's hair? Yikes! Neither are particularly good adverts for her. I'm sure it's there's nothing wrong with her abilities, it's just Zoe and Tanya requesting hairstyles they don't suit!
Never seen a good blond emerge from the doors of Sam Cusick. Tanya actually had a lovely hair colour, yes her hair is naturally fine and flyaway, but it looked great on her. This yellow doesn't work.

I wonder what filter she is using on her face for insta. Those pap shots with her new man, plus her family photos showed us the real Tanya with eye bags and pores.

Maybe my phone is too basic to have whatever app she has.
🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Ugly Fashion. And it's the come back of "showing off how tin i am" angle 🙄

Who cares Tan? WHO.CARES ??!

Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen Tanya’s latest IG Story talking about beauty bits she loves. She says ‘this is not an ad or sponsored’ cut to the next video says *ad-gifted. Is she stupid?
Where is the eye roll reaction 😂 please just get a real job Tanya . With all the influencers around I don’t get how she is being paid for anything

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen Tanya’s latest IG Story talking about beauty bits she loves. She says ‘this is not an ad or sponsored’ cut to the next video says *ad-gifted. Is she stupid?
The answer, based on plenty of evidence is; yes, she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is it possible to edit auto-generated captions?
That misspelling of La Roche Posay while shilling it is just hideously slapdash and disrespectful to the brand and her followers. She has no standards.

Reactions: 10
I was just coming here to say this, what a plonker 😂😂😂

• Haha
it just means she got the product sent by the brand, but not being paid to promote or talk about it. Chill lol

Reactions: 13
I just got accepted to an Instagram page called authored, I must have asked to follow a long time ago! I think its Tanya's? Or am I wrong? Is she launching something?

Reactions: 2
You had ONE job mayo tan.

It is infuriating that those influencers who are doing nothing to begin with, now are even more lazy with writing properly. So lazy that are replying with automatic scripting which is full of errors and misspellings.
Are we promoting being lazy and dumb now. I just can't.

I just got accepted to an Instagram page called authored, I must have asked to follow a long time ago! I think its Tanya's? Or am I wrong? Is she launching something?
I believe SHE does not know either.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.