Tanya Burr #11 All mattress, no actress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It wasn't a posed for ad (would've loved to see that though 😂), but she put a picture/story online of a box full of toilet paper from some brand/store (forgot which one). It was obviously something they got for free.
It was mentioned in her threads, I'll see if I can find it!
Thanks to someone mentioning it in Niomi's thread, I found it! (Eventually...)
Zoella doesn't even have to pay for ger toilet paper 🙄
C428FC5A-F38F-4B26-AA41-91E9B327769C.png

Edit: thanks @lilamay !

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Zoe: ambassador for toilet roll. Tanya: can’t get an acting role.

You’d think these influencers would give up and try and locate their self respect by now but I guess easy money comes before pride 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29
That's actually a good thing.
Yes, I agree with you. Just stating why the rolls were in a paper wrap each 🧻 🧻 🧻 🧻

All rolls should come like this imo. We get our kitchen roll this way but, haven't found an affordable loo roll...yet!

Maybe zoe has finally influenced me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Wonder if Zoe and tan are still friends,they used to be close unless it was a performance

Reactions: 3
WfXNNWZ.jpg

The weird hand 'pose' and placement. The scouse block brows that belong in 2016. The cring-y open mouth and tongue behind the teeth attempting to be seductive. Those fingers that, erm, well, that frankly should never display rings. There is nothing model-esque about Tanya so she just always looks funny trying to mimic one and just comes off like an awkward oaf. More:

blArQEA.jpg

rRmSDVt.jpg

🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40

The weird hand 'pose' and placement. The scouse block brows that belong in 2016. The cring-y open mouth and tongue behind the teeth attempting to be seductive. Those fingers that, erm, well, that frankly should never display rings. There is nothing model-esque about Tanya so she just always looks funny trying to mimic one and just comes off like an awkward oaf. More:

🤣
What a chav!!

Reactions: 5
WfXNNWZ.jpg

blArQEA.jpg

rRmSDVt.jpg

🤣
Oh I’m cringing for her!! Those photoshoots look horrendous!

I feel so sad for her sometimes, just wish someone would give her some honest feedback and guidance. I’m not trying to sound harsh but she’s passed the age to play the roles and look she wants, she’s never going to be the young IT girl model who’s the love interest or lead. At best she will have a few one liners here and there and never be used again. She’d be better off going back to YouTube trying again and saving from that whilst she’s still slightly relevant.

Reactions: 20
I had hoped that she would at least be okay at acting, but after recently watching The Syndicate and watching her fail to even act as. a make up artist, tipped me over the edge. It was so awkward. Joe Sugg was on it too but actually did a good job.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She cannot event understand she is not relevant anymore and no one is interested in what she is doing. The people who were following her years back , moved on with their lives, real adult life.
She became a stubborn spoiled wannabe teenager that wants to be a model and actrice although she has no freaking talent in ANY of those areas!
I doubt she thought that she would be doing ads for Mattress and a mayo. I don't know who is feeding her still those illusions but someone needs to slap her in the face so she can pull herself together ! Each post is just cringe AF.

• Wow
Reactions: 18

🤣
That last photo . Such an Artsy Fartsy photo fail .
And the black and white one .second to last . What is the photographer trying to imply …. Was Tanya having a cheeky fanny fiddle ? Or has she eaten too much and the buttons needed to be freed , to assist with the relief of trapped wind ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Am I the only one who always feels deceived by her when you accidentally see her in "real life"? She looks nothing like how she portrays herself on social media. She looks absolutely tiny on IG, but the reality is that she still has broad hips and that the weird 90s grunge style she's going for isn't doing her or her curves any favours.

Reactions: 25
@bbk2me oh man, thanks for the Monday morning laugh. Those photos are... something.

I'd feel bad for her if no one had told her she's never going to make it with the substantiated evidence to go with the comment. But I bet they have, at this stage of her "acting journey" it's highly improbable that no casting director or agent has sat her down and told her a polite variant of "you're no good, pack it in already." But she blamed everything else for her lack of success. The lack of a US working visa, her size, the critics, the pandemic. So I can't feel bad for someone who made their bed and now must lie in it.

Reactions: 13
Am I the only one who always feels deceived by her when you accidentally see her in "real life"? She looks nothing like how she portrays herself on social media. She looks absolutely tiny on IG, but the reality is that she still has broad hips and that the weird 90s grunge style she's going for isn't doing her or her curves any favours.
It's only when some else posts/tags a photo of her, you catch a real glimpse of what she actually looks like now. I wouldn't trust any video she posts either.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.