Tanya Burr #11 All mattress, no actress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg 🤣🤣🤣

Tarn: “can I copy your homework?”
PaigeLorenze: “yeah just don’t copy word for word”
Tarn:

Three words. Single. White. Female. Is Paige Lorenze her new victim? 😲 God Tanya's such a creep.

Why is she even trying, she'll always be the Walmart version.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Hi everyone. Just checking in to reignite the Martha debate. Where is she? #GoneButNeverForgotten

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
I’m so confused - why such a blatant copy?
Cause she has zero creativity. I mean, when we think about it, her YouTube channel started as a copy of Sam and Nic Chapman's, only geared towards a teen audience. She became famous for COPYING makeup looks real make up artists did on celebs. She jumped on the vlogging bandwagon. She spent years copying how other people dressed even when it didn't suit her figure. She's a copycat.

Reactions: 26
No creativity, no talent, lazyness...yeah that sums up most of the influencers

Reactions: 11
Question: What is her job?

She wants to be an actress, but let's be honest - she's not. She's no longer a YouTuber. She's barely an influencer... Does she not get incessantly bored?! I would!

Reactions: 18

She wants to be an actress, but let's be honest - she's not. She's no longer a YouTuber. She's barely an influencer... Does she not get incessantly bored?! I would!
Her job is to advertise mayonnaise and mattresses to 3.1million bots.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Three words. Single. White. Female. Is Paige Lorenze her new victim? 😲 God Tanya's such a creep.

This is incredible that you spotted this! She can’t be inspired by something no she has to flat out copy everything. What exactly is she influencing us with??? 🤣

Reactions: 9

Good question! I’m wondering whether Gleam now regret trying to capitalize on Tanya! It seems hard to imagine now but a few years back she was pretty huge on the YouTube/blogging scene.

This may be an unpopular opinion but I don’t believe she just dropped her make up/YouTube line herself. ( I say this, as I think she needs written instructions and two helpers to read them out before she can open a paper bag) I think Gleam or whoever her management were at the time persuaded her that she needed to expand because she was super talented. 😂 Didn’t she go to LA?

When she first mentioned about becoming an actress, I guess it was all exciting. Going over to LA and doing some pilots . This was before I saw her *acting * skills! Pretty sure how Instagram audience are wondering why she still hasn’t bagged an actual role.

Whoever her manager is really needs to sit her down and talk her out of this acting dream because that’s what it is. The longer she goes on without an acting role the more followers she is going to lose and keep losing.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Good question! I’m wondering whether Gleam now regret trying to capitalize on Tanya! It seems hard to imagine now but a few years back she was pretty huge on the YouTube/blogging scene.

This may be an unpopular opinion but I don’t believe she just dropped her make up/YouTube line herself. ( I say this, as I think she needs written instructions and two helpers to read them out before she can open a paper bag) I think Gleam or whoever her management were at the time persuaded her that she needed to expand because she was super talented. 😂 Didn’t she go to LA?

When she first mentioned about becoming an actress, I guess it was all exciting. Going over to LA and doing some pilots . This was before I saw her *acting * skills! Pretty sure how Instagram audience are wondering why she still hasn’t bagged an actual role.

Whoever her manager is really needs to sit her down and talk her out of this acting dream because that’s what it is. The longer she goes on without an acting role the more followers she is going to lose and keep losing.
This girl has been her manager the whole time, maybe someone send her an email😂

Attachments

Reactions: 8

Is this suppose to be one of those thurst trap things. Is she selling something? Is it bed sheets?

• Haha
Is she not with Gleam anymore then? She’s listed a few different companies on her Instagram page. Someone has to be looking after her!?! 😂
Millie works for Gleam. Gleam is her management. The other handles on her Insta bio are talent agencies that mostly have her under the social media portfolio but she likes to pretend they have her on as a model or an actress.

I seriously doubt that Gleam, who get a percentage of her earnings, advised her to get rid of a stable source of income. She's the one that got too big for her britches and thought she was going to be a star.

She had a couple of auditions in LA, pretended they were for massive things, didn't get anything but Cheese Girl.

No one is following for her acting. No one. Her acting or not acting is not the thing that's losing her followers, it's her total lack of personality, talent, and even a direction for her social media. Who is she? Who knows. All we know is she shills things as dissimilar as mattresses and mayonnaise. THAT'S what's losing her followers. Most of the followers she has are from Youtube, I mean the ones who aren't self-bought bots. Nobody has ever cared or thought of her as an actress. If you've watched a second of her acting, then there's no need to wonder why she's not getting roles. You know why.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Millie works for Gleam. Gleam is her management. The other handles on her Insta bio are talent agencies that mostly have her under the social media portfolio but she likes to pretend they have her on as a model or an actress.

I seriously doubt that Gleam, who get a percentage of her earnings, advised her to get rid of a stable source of income. She's the one that got too big for her britches and thought she was going to be a star.

She had a couple of auditions in LA, pretended they were for massive things, didn't get anything but Cheese Girl.

No one is following for her acting. No one. Her acting or not acting is not the thing that's losing her followers, it's her total lack of personality, talent, and even a direction for her social media. Who is she? Who knows. All we know is she shills things as dissimilar as mattresses and mayonnaise. THAT'S what's losing her followers. Most of the followers she has are from Youtube, I mean the ones who aren't self-bought bots. Nobody has ever cared or thought of her as an actress. If you've watched a second of her acting, then there's no need to wonder why she's not getting roles. You know why.
I said her Instagram audience, I know why she isn’t getting any roles!

Reactions: 2
Y'all. I still can't get over Tanya being like some some creepy AI robot copying other people. Not only that, the fact that their Likes are in the same range... yet Paige has a fraction of the followers she does. If that doesn't hit her like a ton of bricks, then I don't know what would.

On another note. Tanya started following this publicist, @rosclarencesmith, on Instagram today. You click on her profile and see she's followed by Jim and Sarah. Then you click on her Stories to see this:

🤣 Tanya thinking she was some big shot hot tit putting herself in a different league than her peers, literally, ("I see myself as an actor who does social media, in the same way Millie Bobby Brown is an actor but people call her an influencer") on her way to being an It actress and now. NOW she's looking to work with someone who works with Sarah. This is so cringe I could just die.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Y'all. I still can't get over Tanya being like some some creepy AI robot copying other people. Not only that, the fact that their Likes are in the same range... yet Paige has a fraction of the followers she does. If that doesn't hit her like a ton of bricks, then I don't know what would.

On another note. Tanya started following this publicist, @rosclarencesmith, on Instagram today. You click on her profile and see she's followed by Jim and Sarah. Then you click on her Stories to see this:

PxsD92W.jpg

🤣 Tanya thinking she was some big shot hot tit putting herself in a different league than her peers, literally, ("I see myself as an actor who does social media, in the same way Millie Bobby Brown is an actor but people call her an influencer") on her way to being an It actress and now. NOW she's looking to work with someone who works with Sarah. This is so cringe I could just die.
She is Jim’s publicist - imagine having to now promote Jim’s new girlfriend, trying to reinvent them to super parents while she’s the Scarlett woman and Jim’s bleeping creepy dad 🙄

• Haha
I said her Instagram audience, I know why she isn’t getting any roles!
Her instagram audience consists of: people who followed her on Youtube and bots. Everyone knows she's crap at acting. You can check her posts for comments asking about her acting and I doubt you'll find many/any.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.