Tanya Burr #10 Two line Tanya strikes again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't decide what's worse. Her dead eyes or the cheap glint of her chav jewelry while she's posing naked.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Oh dang.. 😳

Girl really be taking her "I'm not that cute & bubbly girl-next-door YouTuber any more" thing seriously, huh?

Shame it's still not convincing.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What the actual f*ck is this Easter post???😳

When Instagram opened this is the first thing I saw and at first glance... I thought she was breast feeding a baby 😂😂
The story behind these types of photos always crack me up. Like she did a full face of makeup, got naked, and sprawled down on her wooden floor to take pictures?

• Haha
Reactions: 46
What the actual f*ck is this Easter post???😳

When Instagram opened this is the first thing I saw and at first glance... I thought she was breast feeding a baby 😂😂
I don't want to sound like I'm "shaming" but I just don't get it - how desperate does she have to be to post these kinds of photos on Insta lol.

Reactions: 31
Terrible picture she looks tired/hungover and the bruises on her hand attract your eye not the jewellery.

Reactions: 16
There's no life in her. She looks sooo dead behind the eyes. Maybe she'll come to her senses soon and delete it.

Reactions: 23
Her father commented 🤣 I would be so embarrassed, well I would not be naked in th first place!
Tarn just stop being a teenager, and grow up. As someone suggested, you might confused posting a photo with onlyfans channel.

• Sick
Reactions: 35
I follow a girl called Pheebslfashion. She is 18 and has a very Rosie HW style vibe -
Very much my thing. At 32 this is what you should be wearing IMO. I’d expect an 18 year old like Phoebe to wear more what Tanya is currently wearing.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.