Tanya Burr #10 Two line Tanya strikes again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I say wear what you want at whatever age, but beaded jewelry at nearly 32 is pushing it. At least the way Tarn wears hers with crop T-shirts and Converse...it just looks like she's desperately trying to hold onto her youth and be like the cool 20-something models. It's a bit sad.
Yeah, agreed. I understand taste differs, most of what she wears I wouldn't wear, not at any age. Those necklaces look so tacky on anyone over 16, imho, and it's ridiculous to think grown women are paying 32 quid for something that looks like it came out of a 1990s cereal box.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Yeah, agreed. I understand taste differs, most of what she wears I wouldn't wear, not at any age. Those necklaces look so tacky on anyone over 16, imho, and it's ridiculous to think grown women are paying 32 quid for something that looks like it came out of a 1990s cereal box.
We made those in primary school too 😂 whyyy

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I was supposed to say what in the name of kindergarden is she wearing as jewelry. I did not know it is popular now. Because She wears clothes and accessories like girls from education channels for kids. Like working in kindergarden and wearing things that the Group made for the teacher.
Whatever she does, for me she will be always a youtuber. Trying to blend in the young cool IG world is not working for her at all. I don't know either who brainwashed her with the acting idea. But it is just getting her more harm . And Don't let me start at the fake paparazzi drama of showing her boyfriend. Girl your are not a celebrity!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s completely lost her identity. I know she’s made a complete tit of herself in the past (and currently, let’s be honest) but I do feel a bit bad for her sometimes.

Reactions: 13
I find the whole 00s/ Claire’s accessories/ hello kitty type trend at the moment so funny having worn all these things when I was like 8?

I get it more for younger people who never wore it in the first place and missed that trend the first time round but for Tanya to start wearing this stuff is kind of weird IMO.. like she would’ve worn it previously as a child?
I guess that is why said necklace has only made it as far as her phone...

Though if I had paid over a grand for my phone I wouldn't want those beads scratching the screen. I think apple products are the only products influencers and youtubbers actually put their hand in their pockets and buy themselves.

Anyone able to tell if she is still wearing her replacement engagement ring on her right hand now, she moved it over from her left when the separation was announced. I was wondering if she had to wear it for insurance reasons, and was just keeping it on her person until she could either Sell it or get the stone made into something another piece. If I had large diamonds and even a lot of free missoma jewellery I wouldn’t be bothering with overpriced fashion jewellery, she is still young but she's looking like she is trying to heard amd the outfits and jewellery are wearing her rather than the other way around. She isn't Jennifer Lopez who keeps looking young and fun, she looks uncomfortable.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Ive just noticed zoella hanging out with all her friends and obviously social distancing but im yet to see tanya with her which is strange since in Tanyas last video they came off as really good friends, maybe they just drifted apart covid and all🤷‍♀️It happened to a lot of people

Ive just noticed zoella hanging out with all her friends and obviously social distancing but im yet to see tanya with her which is strange since in Tanyas last video they came off as really good friends, maybe they just drifted apart covid and all🤷‍♀️It happened to a lot of people
We're still supposed to be staying 'local' so a day trip to Brighton from London would be against UK covid rules.

Reactions: 17
Zoe mentioned Tanya in a video recently, they’re for sure still good friends. I wouldn’t assume because shes not there that they don’t talk.. Plus like Pundertaker said, can’t travel at the mo anyway.
Jim & Sarah on the other hand, I think are exaggerating how close they are with Zoe.. I just don’t see Zoe being chill with her best mates ex’s & new gf (who moved on in like three months..)

Reactions: 21
We're still supposed to be staying 'local' so a day trip to Brighton from London would be against UK covid rules.
There’s no rules on how far you can travel, it’s all just guidance now, rather than enforceable law. Providing you don’t need to stay overnight, you can travel anywhere. It’s a better idea to stay close to home but you’re allowed to go further (and no shade meant to you from this post! The communication and clarity on what you can/can’t do has been awful)

Zoe mentioned Tanya in a video recently, they’re for sure still good friends. I wouldn’t assume because shes not there that they don’t talk.. Plus like Pundertaker said, can’t travel at the mo anyway.
Jim & Sarah on the other hand, I think are exaggerating how close they are with Zoe.. I just don’t see Zoe being chill with her best mates ex’s & new gf (who moved on in like three months..)
It probably terrified her with comparative thoughts about how quickly Alfie could theoretically move on!

Reactions: 5
Oh my lord. You just wake up on Easter day and just think oh I will post of photo of me looking naked. So fun and inspiring to celebrate Easter 😒 additionally it is not promoting health, she looks sick 🙄 if you can't wish your followers happy Easter just don't post at all!! This photo makes me feel uncomfortable

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Her posts are more what you’d expect from a 19 year old single girl seeking attention/validation

• Sad
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.