Tanvi Shah - I'm not like other girls, I'm a corporate gal in the big 4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did she do about anj and pri?
She used to mock them alot in her stories. And one time, i think they made a reel that was trending and started saying people should give credit to the original creator and tagged the orignal creator of the reel.
She also used to indirectly @ them for working with certain brands / wearing certain brands as if she doesn't shop from plt / boohoo herself and now works with Ekta Solanki for her brother's wedding.

complete two faced POS

Reactions: 1
That's so bad especially as she wears all that stuff and copies trends all the time. Look at her now trying to get Miss New jersey's audience...someone needs to tell media hive and corner shop what a fraud she is

I've kept quiet for a while as I've wanted to ignore the things Tanvi does and pretend it doesn't exist, but the more she does, the more she posts and the more she pretends to be someone she is not has really got on my nerves and she cannot get away with being fake and lying to people any longer.

I've known Tanvi since we both started at NLCS as kids back when we were 12/13. She was one of my closest friends and such a lovely and caring person. We'd go to each others houses all the time growing up, do girly things together, go out and do the things young teenagers did. I would say I was the closest with her all the way up to 2nd year of uni. That's when I noticed a change in Tanvi which I didn't like and started to see a side of her which was quite nasty, vicious and self centred.

Tanvi went to Nottingham university and she was a very popular and likeable girl. However during her second year of uni she started having issues with girls being nasty to her about the way she was with boys and the things she was doing with them. It's none of my business what Tanvi does in her private life with boys but I did try to tell her that shes getting a bit of a reputation and she really needs to fix up and not get carried away with boys and casual relationships etc.

Tanvi had a really close group of girl friends at uni and slowly they started to distance themselves from her Partly because they didn’t want to be associated with her and the things she was getting up to with boys, but also due to this new 'Instagram' phase she was going through where she would only want to be friends with you if you were good looking, had a large following on social media or were rich. By being like this and changing overnight Tanvi lost almost all her uni girl friends and the only people she had were these 'online friends' she met via instagcam. If you look at who her friends are today I don't even need to go any further when I say you see none of her friends being uni friends, home friends or friends from NLCS. They all left her and cut her off due to the way she changed and begged to be friends with all these instagram girls.

Tanvi also like's to also show off more than she has and it goes back to the famous saying of those who “have the least do the most.” To set the record straight, Tanvi has lived in the same house in stanmore her whole life. The house was bought back 25/30 years ago for pennies. She isn't rich, her parents haven't recently bought that house nor could they afford to move and rebuy a house for £1m which is probably what her house is worth now. Yes she lives on a nice road but don't be fooled, there's a section of the road that everyone knows about which has detached and gated mansions, and then there's the side Tanvi lives on which is the opposite. The pics you see of her running on the road and posting sometimes with gated houses at the back is at the opposite end of the road she lives on lol.

Also, Tanvi likes you to all think she drives a range rover by posting only the car badge and steering wheel. Just to set the record straight, It's her dads land rover discovery, not a range rover. Last time I was at her house I recall her brother and mum sharing a VW Polo, Tanvi didn't even have her own car and she still doesn't. She's just insured on her dads' discovery even though she wants you to all think it's a range rover. She also claims her mum is a banker lol, she works in a high street retail bank. not what she wants you to all think where she speaks like her mum is a city banker in canary wharf, don't be fooled.

The claims about Hyperverse are true. She did try scam her own friends to join Hyperverse and she got into it by meeting these so called instagram friends' Saashi and Jess. She thought because she has a following on insragram she would be able
to recruit people into the scam and she would therefore make money. The scam however failed and her, saashi and jess all lost their money. She doesn't want people to know it's the truth. She tried to scam her own friends and her own followers to join Hyperverse for financial gain. Kalpesh Patel (google him was the guy behind Hyperverse who I believe wastaken to court and/or charged because of the scam

In relation to her so called Big 4 career, when she got the job (and fair play to her she did), instead of being humble and appreciative,her response was to make everyone around her feel small and belittle them. She thinks she achieved such a big thing working for Big 4, when actually its actually quite common for
people to work at the Big 4. I mean after private school education, going to Notts and then ending up at a Big 4 it's probably the least you would expect from someone. I have loads of friends who went to normal state school and standard rating unis and all ended up at Big 4, they didn't feel the need to show off about it and belittle everyone around them, I guess that's Tanvi for you though.

Also, she's the biggest hypocrite, she boasted so much about her job and working in Big4, then left to post pictures on Instagram for a living. If I sent my kid to private school and unl and they ended up posting shaving blades on Instagram for living I would feel like they failed me.

In relation to Tanvi's friend circle, It's quite embarrassing that she has no friends from uni, home or NLCS. All the girls from NLCS and I always catch up, hang out and keep in touch, however we all distanced ourself from Tanvi due to the way she now is. She is so fake, self centered and nasty its quite upsetting. From such a lovely girl back during school time, insta followers has got to her head and she has become such a nasty piece of work. She isn't happy for anyone achieving anything, she doesn't want to know you if you aren't good looking and she doesn't care about you if you don't have 'X number of followers. All of Tanvis friends are just these 'instagram friends' she has met online, she has no real true friendships with anyone anymore. When one of the girls we both went to school with recently bought a house, Tanvi didn't even bother to say congrulations or even drop her a message, yet she knows she achieved this as they each other on social media. Again, Tanvi wont congratulate anyone doing better than her or anyone were she has nothing to gain from

She’s so fake with all her insta posts its unbelievable.
For free things she'd drop to the floor but to even check up on a friend or congraultate someone for achieving something she wouldn't do It unless you pay her or she has something to gain from It. She's the biggest hypocrite going, she just posts trash Ads to her followers for freebies and promotes rubbish for money. Nothing on her page is targeted at her audience or selective based on what she truly wants to promote. She'll post anything for a freebie or some money.

Have any of you noticed that when she post pics with all her instagram friends she refers to them as her girls and he best friends? LOL who meets people from insta and calls them their best friends. Also did you notice that she posted a story on insta and a ticktok with Chhav Verg but Chhavi didn't post
anything with her and didn't want anyone to know she was with Tanvi Lol.

Also yes, she is dating Dodalia (the TikTok dj ). From what I know of him he seems a nice guy and down to earth. However, again, Tanvi is just after him because he has a blue tick and followers. She even begged it to him to go to Ibiza for one of his sets so she gets a free holiday out of it. Again, just shows you the
person Tanvi has become, pretending to go on a holiday to Ibiza and paying for it all etc, when actually it was a freebie to go there.

Overall, It's a shame Tanvi has become the way she has. She was honestly such a lovely girl back in school and all of us girls from NLCS are quite disappointed that she became the way she did. I do hope she one day wakes up and realises how fake she has become and how self centered she has become. She thinks shes achieved so much when actually, shes achieved very little. Some of the girls in our group are Senior Managers at Big4 at 28/29, some of us have our own homes, some have our own businesses turning over 6 figues a year, but Tanvi wont ever congratulate us because she cannot be seen to congratulate ar doing better than her. She has 40k followers (most of which are thirsty Asian men from Harrow) but she thinks she's the bees knees and some global influencer with 1mill followers. She really needs a reality check and to sit down and reflect on her life, the way in which all her friends cut her off, the way in which she fakes her life and exaggerates everything and one day maybe then she will find piece in her soul rather than chasing clout and trying to drag down other people.

Reactions: 11
I've kept quiet for a while as I've wanted to ignore the things Tanvi does and pretend it doesn't exist, but the more she does, the more she posts and the more she pretends to be someone she is not has really got on my nerves and she cannot get away with being fake and lying to people any longer.

I've known Tanvi since we both started at NLCS as kids back when we were 12/13. She was one of my closest friends and such a lovely and caring person. We'd go to each others houses all the time growing up, do girly things together, go out and do the things young teenagers did. I would say I was the closest with her all the way up to 2nd year of uni. That's when I noticed a change in Tanvi which I didn't like and started to see a side of her which was quite nasty, vicious and self centred.

Tanvi went to Nottingham university and she was a very popular and likeable girl. However during her second year of uni she started having issues with girls being nasty to her about the way she was with boys and the things she was doing with them. It's none of my business what Tanvi does in her private life with boys but I did try to tell her that shes getting a bit of a reputation and she really needs to fix up and not get carried away with boys and casual relationships etc.

Tanvi had a really close group of girl friends at uni and slowly they started to distance themselves from her Partly because they didn’t want to be associated with her and the things she was getting up to with boys, but also due to this new 'Instagram' phase she was going through where she would only want to be friends with you if you were good looking, had a large following on social media or were rich. By being like this and changing overnight Tanvi lost almost all her uni girl friends and the only people she had were these 'online friends' she met via instagcam. If you look at who her friends are today I don't even need to go any further when I say you see none of her friends being uni friends, home friends or friends from NLCS. They all left her and cut her off due to the way she changed and begged to be friends with all these instagram girls.

Tanvi also like's to also show off more than she has and it goes back to the famous saying of those who “have the least do the most.” To set the record straight, Tanvi has lived in the same house in stanmore her whole life. The house was bought back 25/30 years ago for pennies. She isn't rich, her parents haven't recently bought that house nor could they afford to move and rebuy a house for £1m which is probably what her house is worth now. Yes she lives on a nice road but don't be fooled, there's a section of the road that everyone knows about which has detached and gated mansions, and then there's the side Tanvi lives on which is the opposite. The pics you see of her running on the road and posting sometimes with gated houses at the back is at the opposite end of the road she lives on lol.

Also, Tanvi likes you to all think she drives a range rover by posting only the car badge and steering wheel. Just to set the record straight, It's her dads land rover discovery, not a range rover. Last time I was at her house I recall her brother and mum sharing a VW Polo, Tanvi didn't even have her own car and she still doesn't. She's just insured on her dads' discovery even though she wants you to all think it's a range rover. She also claims her mum is a banker lol, she works in a high street retail bank. not what she wants you to all think where she speaks like her mum is a city banker in canary wharf, don't be fooled.

The claims about Hyperverse are true. She did try scam her own friends to join Hyperverse and she got into it by meeting these so called instagram friends' Saashi and Jess. She thought because she has a following on insragram she would be able
to recruit people into the scam and she would therefore make money. The scam however failed and her, saashi and jess all lost their money. She doesn't want people to know it's the truth. She tried to scam her own friends and her own followers to join Hyperverse for financial gain. Kalpesh Patel (google him was the guy behind Hyperverse who I believe wastaken to court and/or charged because of the scam

In relation to her so called Big 4 career, when she got the job (and fair play to her she did), instead of being humble and appreciative,her response was to make everyone around her feel small and belittle them. She thinks she achieved such a big thing working for Big 4, when actually its actually quite common for
people to work at the Big 4. I mean after private school education, going to Notts and then ending up at a Big 4 it's probably the least you would expect from someone. I have loads of friends who went to normal state school and standard rating unis and all ended up at Big 4, they didn't feel the need to show off about it and belittle everyone around them, I guess that's Tanvi for you though.

Also, she's the biggest hypocrite, she boasted so much about her job and working in Big4, then left to post pictures on Instagram for a living. If I sent my kid to private school and unl and they ended up posting shaving blades on Instagram for living I would feel like they failed me.

In relation to Tanvi's friend circle, It's quite embarrassing that she has no friends from uni, home or NLCS. All the girls from NLCS and I always catch up, hang out and keep in touch, however we all distanced ourself from Tanvi due to the way she now is. She is so fake, self centered and nasty its quite upsetting. From such a lovely girl back during school time, insta followers has got to her head and she has become such a nasty piece of work. She isn't happy for anyone achieving anything, she doesn't want to know you if you aren't good looking and she doesn't care about you if you don't have 'X number of followers. All of Tanvis friends are just these 'instagram friends' she has met online, she has no real true friendships with anyone anymore. When one of the girls we both went to school with recently bought a house, Tanvi didn't even bother to say congrulations or even drop her a message, yet she knows she achieved this as they each other on social media. Again, Tanvi wont congratulate anyone doing better than her or anyone were she has nothing to gain from

For free things she'd drop to the floor but to even check up on a friend or congraultate someone for achieving something she wouldn't do It unless you pay her or she has something to gain from It. She's the biggest hypocrite going, she just posts trash Ads to her followers for freebies and promotes rubbish for money. Nothing on her page is targeted at her audience or selective based on what she truly wants to promote. She'll post anything for a freebie or some money.

Have any of you noticed that when she post pics with all her instagram friends she refers to them as her girls and he best friends? LOL who meets people from insta and calls them their best friends. Also did you notice that she posted a story on insta and a ticktok with Chhav Verg but Chhavi didn't post

Also yes, she is dating Dodalia (the TikTok dj ). From what I know of him he seems a nice guy and down to earth. However, again, Tanvi is just after him because he has a blue tick and followers. She even begged it to him to go to Ibiza for one of his sets so she gets a free holiday out of it. Again, just shows you the
person Tanvi has become, pretending to go on a holiday to Ibiza and paying for it all etc, when actually it was a freebie to go there.

Overall, It's a shame Tanvi has become the way she has. She was honestly such a lovely girl back in school and all of us girls from NLCS are quite disappointed that she became the way she did. I do hope she one day wakes up and realises how fake she has become and how self centered she has become. She thinks shes achieved so much when actually, shes achieved very little. Some of the girls in our group are Senior Managers at Big4 at 28/29, some of us have our own homes, some have our own businesses turning over 6 figues a year, but Tanvi wont ever congratulate us because she cannot be seen to congratulate ar doing better than her. She has 40k followers (most of which are thirsty Asian men from Harrow) but she thinks she's the bees knees and some global influencer with 1mill followers. She really needs a reality check and to sit down and reflect on her life, the way in which all her friends cut her off, the way in which she fakes her life and exaggerates everything and one day maybe then she will find piece in her soul rather than chasing clout and trying to drag down other people.

Wow. You have spoken so much truth here. especially about associating herself with people with huge followings. Btw what happened to her friendship with Teeman? For a while thats all we saw!!

Suddenly farah and afsanah are her "best friends" - wow.

She hasn't actually achieved much. She could stop being flavour of the month and then what next?

Reactions: 3

Omg Girl i hope she won't be able to figure out who you are because you best believe she will play victim with this whole thing and rinse it to make videos. "BuLLiEd by GiRls" "LeT gO of a LonG teRm friendship."

Reactions: 2
Omg Girl i hope she won't be able to figure out who you are because you best believe she will play victim with this whole thing and rinse it to make videos. "BuLLiEd by GiRls" "LeT gO of a LonG teRm friendship."
Indeed...she will definitely play the victim...tbf there are few points raised which I don't think are relevant but the majority of points you posted are bang on...100% she is a user...Takes what she can from you then moves on...a very cold and ruthless person...The crying videos...who the f does that..was so obviously fake...and then singing about how she never sees her parents...ffs you live in the same house...the smallest villain in the world plays for her...just a shame a lot of ppl have been taken in by her c***

Reactions: 2
So she's gonna be on BBC panorama for that reddit thread that posted "non-nude" pics of her. She's only pissed coz she wasn't paid for those pics!

20220821_230632.jpg

non nude pics? So like her IG photos?
Yep! It was a thread for desi girls I believe and they just posted pics of her from her insta and she made it a huge fuss and did a IGTV video on it too...basically playing victim

Oh wow. She’s really does make a big deal out of everything!. Tanvi literally posts her photos on a public profile, what does she expect. Victim mentality for everything this one.

Everything you described her to be is screaming narcissist and all our spidey senses about her being a horrid person and fake embellished Instagram is correct

look forward to the day she gets exposed for being involved in Hyperverse whilst working in the big 4...that is her rep gone forever. BBC should do an investigation programme into her

Was she actually part of hyperverse? Or went round asking ppl to invest in hyperverse?

Recruited people to invest. Jess and Rav Paul from Saashi's family are big time scammers heavily into it alongside Vibs from wonderland's dad who is brothers with Kalpesh patel the biggest scammer in this whole hyperverse thing. My point was more it was a red flag from FCA and she worked in financial services at the time....this is very bad for her reputation if she ever decides to go back into corporate

okay read the stuff on Hyperverse...that seems a complete joke...how much did she lose on that?

Recruited people to invest. Jess and Rav Paul from Saashi's family are big time scammers heavily into it alongside Vibs from wonderland's dad who is brothers with Kalpesh patel the biggest scammer in this whole hyperverse thing. My point was more it was a red flag from FCA and she worked in financial services at the time....this is very bad for her reputation if she ever decides to go back into corporate
agreed..I mean a simple google search should have shown that red flag...anything linked to that guy you should run a mile away