Tanvi Shah - I'm not like other girls, I'm a corporate gal in the big 4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Tanvi has finally shifted from constantly talking about being a ‘corporate gal in the big 4’ to buying a house. I can’t decide which is worse & I do wonder who her target audience is and who is interested in this mundane, repetitive content. It’s not inspiring at all.

Reactions: 3
She is also not honest about the way she is buying a house..her partner already owns another house so it is easy for him to release equity to buy another. She needs 3 years of tax returns as a self employed individual which she doesn't have so obviously mum and dad have helped

She is also not honest about the way she is buying a house..her partner already owns another house so it is easy for him to release equity to buy another. She needs 3 years of tax returns as a self employed individual which she doesn't have so obviously mum and dad have helped
How do you know he already owns a property?

He must be absolutely nuts to buy a place with her after around a year or so of dating.

• Heart
Has she not set up a holding company for all work now? Or can I just not see it..

Reactions: 2
She went to the private school called nlcs
she needs to calm down with her constant victimisation and exaggeration of being "bullied" etc. NCLS and all schools in harrow usually have a good mix of brown kids and her friends have always ALL been brown. Anything to try get some clicks. This is why her platforms dont grow, she has nothing new to offer.
---
Has she not set up a holding company for all work now? Or can I just not see it..
She prob has... surely she cant be stupid enough not to?

Reactions: 4
LOOOOOOLLLLL her property advice is cringe too
This is the absolute worst! Tanvi come back when you bought 5 properties. Who makes them qualified to give such advice?
---
She said it in one of her posts
---
BEG! Shes also trying to make out she’s a property mogul “on to the next”witch how about you try and buy just one property alone first with a big fat mortgage, no self funded deposit, no general cash flow, dependency on her bf, no stable income! I hope this guy ditched this narc fast! Imagine trying to get clout from your bf hard work. He’ll dodge a bullet.

Last edited:
Omg and I saw the one where she said her "MIL" has bought her cooking classes

She is so embarassing

Also no ad disclosures on this or her jewellery one

Reactions: 1