Tanvi Shah - I'm not like other girls, I'm a corporate gal in the big 4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its also not HER collection or HER OWN line like she has made it out. Its just a guest series by this brand which is tit anyway!!!

Reactions: 1
I’ve reported it 👍 I took screen shots as evidence and sent it. Hopefully they take action.

Reactions: 2
Thoughts on her few reels with Chaavi Verg? Chaavi seems like a nice girl but they made it out like they’re besties for 2 reels, shot something and it hasn’t come out lol

She could have actually reached out the south asian women in yoga and it wellness and fitness for her ‘line’ rather than that super cringe post about her being the only Indian girl doing everything! Narcissistic at its finest!

Reactions: 1
She could have actually reached out the south asian women in yoga and it wellness and fitness for her ‘line’ rather than that super cringe post about her being the only Indian girl doing everything! Narcissistic at its finest!
EXACTLY this - but she uses the same clicky group of south asians over and over

I have just complained to ASA via their website. I encourage others to. She is not above the law

Last edited:
So true...she made herself sound like she is the only Indian girl to do any sports....she really grates me

one can only hope karma sets the record straight with her...continually stretching the truth to get more paper is beyond belief...all the time portraying herself as Tanvi from the hood....

Oh and...doing it for the brown girls...caption of saree post which is clearly a collab that she hasn't declared

She got her hair and make-up done for some lame panel, while Grace Beverley was there looking so casual - she looked like such a try hard

Also not her copying Grace beverley putting her "day schedule" on insta to pretend she is SoOoO bUsY but she LoOvEs it. What a loser.

She got her hair and make-up done for some lame panel, while Grace Beverley was there looking so casual - she looked like such a try hard

Also not her copying Grace beverley putting her "day schedule" on insta to pretend she is SoOoO bUsY but she LoOvEs it. What a loser.

I saw that schedule and face palmed. Such a copy cat!!! Nothing she does is original.

I do like the fact that grace doesn't follow her. Bet she did try to become friends with her

100% what a plum

Has anyone heard back from ASA?