Tanvi Shah - I'm not like other girls, I'm a corporate gal in the big 4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm surprised and yet not surprised that BBC didn't do a better search on her before showcasing her as their 'hot' talent

Reactions: 1
Tanvi is literally a walking billboard of herself. She really cannot stop talking about herself

and don't forget she has it down as 'Her Panorama documentary'.....all about Tanvi..screw everyone else

and don't forget she has it down as 'Her Panorama documentary'.....all about Tanvi..screw everyone else
How long was her appearance in that? Was she just a talking head for a couple of mins?

Loll she was hoping to gain followers from the documentary but she gained 0 from it. She kept pushing for people to share the posts!

Now the bloody gym wear collab is coming
i'Ve plAyeD sPorTs all My life. Here are some pics of me running on Valencia road pretending its where i live

Loll she was hoping to gain followers from the documentary but she gained 0 from it. She kept pushing for people to share the posts!
I think she's going after the blue tick - thats why shes' chasing all this press stuff e.g paid for that insider article

Reactions: 2
In her latest reel she says she had a high flying corporate job LOL and in her video with Kajal she said she is now earning more..

Lol she makes out she was well established at the big4 when she was not 😂 her co workers must be laughing at her

"I'm 26 year old British Indian, living in London, United Kingdom. I studied Economics and Politics at the University of Nottingham. I recently transitioned from the Corporate World (Banking & Financial Services) to becoming a full time content creator, presenter and social media consultant! I am on the BBC Radio and have my own radio show in Canada! I’ve been featured in BBC Panorama, Business Insider and even the Piccadilly Circus Billboard in London! "

LOL AS IFFFF she put the piccadilly circus billboard in her intro for youtube

what a delusioned scam artist.

sorry did this tone deaf idiot actually say work life balance being a content creator is worse than a corporate job?! LOLL - sorry hun, is filming cringe tiktoks in your bathroom taking a toll on you? Too much work going to free dinners ur invited to and labelling it as work?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ironic how everyone keeps saying including herself about women supporting women. Tanvi literally tears down brown women just to go viral on social media?

• Haha
she has launched some rubbish athletic wear.....I mean...who in their right mind would buy that crap...it doesn't even look that great

• Haha
she has launched some rubbish athletic wear.....I mean...who in their right mind would buy that crap...it doesn't even look that great
that page is selling activewear at adanola prices and they dont even get 10 likes per post on insta

• Haha
She’s making it out like it’s a big brand and partnership. It’s a tiny brand with ridiculous prices. Who is going to spend £60+ on a collection with a small influencer to 😂

100% constantly tearing down brown women
True. At the very beginning she tried to cling onto other brown influencers but even they don’t like her.

Attachments