Tanvi Shah - I'm not like other girls, I'm a corporate gal in the big 4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just came from Erim's thread, and realised there wasn't a thread about her, so i thought i'd make one.

Anyone else find her super annoying with her constant bragging and the insane amount filters she uses?!!

Reactions: 6
Her face annoys me, she comes across so fake. Never followed her and won't. She ain't genuine either.

Reactions: 2
Her face annoys me, she comes across so fake. Never followed her and won't. She ain't genuine either.
The fakeness is tooo much. She went to one of the most expensive private schools, and then only managed to get into a sub-tier uni doing a bachelors of art. She then proceeded to get into audit, which is literally the last option or back up plan for people going into finance and then she brags like she has made it in life and worked so hard.

She's so mediocre but acts like she blesses the world with her presence

Reactions: 5
not tanvi pretending she has some great advice for banking apps when all she secured was RBS Private banking - lmao it wouldnt even make top 20 in the league tables and no one would touch RBS with a 10 foot pole with the mess since the GFS. And again, acting like audit at a big 4 is a big deal when it is literally the last choice for most people applying for finance roles

Ok so I found out about her through this thread and decided to watch one of her videos. She is absolutely unbearable. Literally so pretentious 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
So someone made a meme about her, she didn’t like it and claimed it was bullying.
So then she took a screenshot and tagged all those that commented for her followers to go and bully? This doesn’t make any sense…

So someone made a meme about her, she didn’t like it and claimed it was bullying.
So then she took a screenshot and tagged all those that commented for her followers to go and bully? This doesn’t make any sense…
Lol what was the meme?

Lol what was the meme?
It was about her filming herself crying after she got surgery. Tbh, it is wierd and was 100% done to seek attention. Are you telling me in the middle of your pain and tears you pressed record and then stopped recording while continuing to breakdown?! She's actually too much

She’s clearly found tattle and made a whole post about it. No one is bullying you tanvi, we just don’t agree with you…

Tanvi is another one who thinks she is better then everyone else, bc she works for one of the big 4, it’s actually not that hard to get into them.

she does not come across genuine at all. She’s just another Asian female who brags too much then complains and plays victim.

Another one who wears her foundation shade couple shades too light🙄 tanvi is your average looking Asian girl who wears far to much makeup.

Without makeup I actually thinks she looks ok! But her whole IG is caked up makeup, she looks nothing like that in real life.

also, why does she keep changing her accent:ROFLMAO:

Attachments

Reactions: 3
lolll she moved to kpmg - which is literally the bottom of the barrel, so congrats on that tanvi: major movesSss

She uses SO many filters and so much make up. i am so curious how it looks in real life, upclose without all the lighting and filters to make it look "good".

Lol as if she actually went on this date.

She’s always complains about guys hitting on her, but she’s happy to TikTok someone for a date?
LOOL i am actually dead. She honestly reeks of desperation. All that "content" she constantly moans about shooting, is literally cringey tiktoks slating brown boys, her wierd Dil mil ones or something to boost her ego and validate her dead job

• Haha
Reactions: 3