Tamsyn_fitter_happier_me

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just trying to be Courtney so much , she literally posts the same thing every other week ! It’s to show a new picture off

Reactions: 2
So now she’s got a home gym but she’s still gonna do both Courtney & Jay’s workouts PLUS a gym workout in the evening.. this girl is obsessed! 🤯 and definitely trying to morph into Courtney.

Reactions: 3
So now she’s got a home gym but she’s still gonna do both Courtney & Jay’s workouts PLUS a gym workout in the evening.. this girl is obsessed! 🤯 and definitely trying to morph into Courtney.
She needs help. Also her poor knees when she squats , they are all over the place

Reactions: 5
Just looking at her working out makes me feel sore. A women who i used to go to gym with did 6/7 classes a week and then got really bad arthritis (yes it’s inenvitable) but over training is bad! It’s better to mix up what you do.

Reactions: 1
Every time I see her "what I ate in a day" I want to say"who bleeping cares?" Literally!!! Might start posting my daily shits ...because no one gives a...

Anyone see her story where she just throws her fitness watch over the shoulder because she doesn't care how many calories she's burnt?

• Haha
Anyone see her story where she just throws her fitness watch over the shoulder because she doesn't care how many calories she's burnt?
Ffs when are we going to stop this fitness calorie thing! Calorie burning is only important for long distance or iron man type workouts, cycling etc.

I can’t deal the way she copy’s Courtney’s dancing….literally gets on my nerves!!!! Passing the KFC fakeaway off as her own aswell 🫣

I can’t deal the way she copy’s Courtney’s dancing….literally gets on my nerves!!!! Passing the KFC fakeaway off as her own aswell 🫣
Its really creepy isn’t it , her facial expressions as well ! She must study her

Reactions: 3
"Chewsday, what i eat in a day" I nearly wrote "who gives a flying duck! Wanna see my poo? Probably not,cos no one cares you cuntard...." just duck the duck off!

• Haha
I just can't get over how crap her diet is!! How can someone eat so much processed shite and so few vegetables and think they're healthy 😵 my insides hurt just watching her what I eat in a day videos

Reactions: 8
Another post referring to herself as “she”
#cringe
Wow the ‘we get it you lost weight, no one cares!’ Well it is true when everyday your life is defined by weightloss and over training.It’s not a healthy way to live!

Wow the ‘we get it you lost weight, no one cares!’ Well it is true when everyday your life is defined by weightloss and over training.It’s not a healthy way to live!
But actually we do care that you look like you have a borderline eating disorder.

Reactions: 4