Tamsyn_fitter_happier_me

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As requested on the Courtney Black thread

My observations of tamsyn is that she is extremely obsessed with her weight loss, diet, workouts and with CB
At this point she is almost a clone
her excessive instastories prove my point of her disordered body image/workout regime

furthermore her diet is not balanced nor healthily. I can not believe this girl wants to be a PT

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
As requested on the Courtney Black thread

My observations of tamsyn is that she is extremely obsessed with her weight loss, diet, workouts and with CB
At this point she is almost a clone
her excessive instastories prove my point of her disordered body image/workout regime

furthermore her diet is not balanced nor healthily. I can not believe this girl wants to be a PT
🙌 Well done in the new thread! I couldn’t agree more. I actually feel sorry for her to an extent. All that obsessive behaviour with exercise and food means she must surely feel trapped/pressured. Like that’s in control of her instead of the other way around. Not healthy what so ever 😑

Reactions: 1
She wants to build muscle but is so brainwashed she won't do anything other then CB. Your not going to get a booty with dumbbell hipthrusts

The girl has serious issues with food. Constantly harps on about her good relationship with food (you eat 90% artificial tit) yet posts stories about feeling fat and fluffy 😖
I’m convinced she spouts half of it just to do stories.
God help anyone she PT’s, really hope she doesn’t advise on nutrition 🙈

Reactions: 3
I found these stories of hers incredibly triggering. She put no trigger warning, just bragging and laughing hysterically about how skinny she is cos those shorts/bikini bottoms fit her last year 🤦🏼‍♀️
I agree. She was rather smug in those videos. Extremely triggering.

Reactions: 3
Her head just looks far too big now for her tiny body 😖 and has she ever actually missed a class? Seems like every day she puts her body through it.. or should I say every night cos it’s always around 4am when most people are still sleeping.

Reactions: 5
I wonder when she’ll mention the thread… she defo would be reading Courtney’s thread because obsessed af so she will know

Reactions: 4
She’s in a rush this morning but on her stories talking constantly 😱 I don’t like the weird angle where you can see her bits 🙈
I would like to loose weight but she’s obsessive isn’t she! Not good !

If she didn't have tattoos I'd mistake her for a 10 year old boy. I feel really sorry for her that she's obsessed as she is with CB and looking like a stick insect. She reminds me of creepy stalkers you see in movies.

I'll come out in a few years that she's been suffering with anorexia. Something I would never wish on anyone as I've been there.

I really hope she has a supportive husband, friends and family that will help her through this

Reactions: 5
She eats a lot of crap ! And the broccoli is always covered in some sauce 😳

Can we also use this thread for Alicegrant.fit. last week she was moaning that she had gained weight and preaching about being in a calorie deficit etc. This week she's posting about how food is fuel and how she's growing her booty. How is that healthy? She is training to be a PT and the constant up and down is triggering. How can she coach others if she doesn't even know what her goals are herself

Can we also use this thread for Alicegrant.fit. last week she was moaning that she had gained weight and preaching about being in a calorie deficit etc. This week she's posting about how food is fuel and how she's growing her booty. How is that healthy? She is training to be a PT and the constant up and down is triggering. How can she coach others if she doesn't even know what her goals are herself
It’s beyond belief! Everyone thinks they are the experts it’s like a different version of slimming world when they biggest loser becomes a consultant.