Tamsyn_fitter_happier_me

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to love tender stem broccoli but every time I see it in the supermarket it reminds me of this one and I just can't bring myself to buy it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I used to love tender stem broccoli but every time I see it in the supermarket it reminds me of this one and I just can't bring myself to buy it.
It always looks like it’s been cooked for an hour 😩and now she thinks
Is she’s Gordon Ramsey , her food is diabolical 🤦‍♀️ I cannot believe the amount of processed rubbish she eats !

Reactions: 3
Watched her videos for the first time in a long time. She is obsessed with food and not in a good way! Going on about secret snacking, maintenance calories etc. Her life resolves around exercising and food like it controls her. She looks god awful too, the bags under her eyes 😬 Not a healthy lifestyle at all.

Reactions: 3
Watched her videos for the first time in a long time. She is obsessed with food and not in a good way! Going on about secret snacking, maintenance calories etc. Her life resolves around exercising and food like it controls her. She looks god awful too, the bags under her eyes 😬 Not a healthy lifestyle at all.
I bet all she talks about is Courtney the gym and how many calories she eats !

Reactions: 1
Surprised she doesn’t just start doing her own workouts if she wants to be a PT

I actually ran to watch her stories to see this 😂 If anyone can be bothered to listen she said she is still going to do them next to a four day a week bulking plan. She has issues...

Don’t know why she doesn’t just get an online coach who will make her a personalised program instead of these apps that are lining the pockets of ‘influencers’. If she wants to be a PT having a coach would help her see how to do it properly and not just be money hungry like Courtney

I actually ran to watch her stories to see this 😂 If anyone can be bothered to listen she said she is still going to do them next to a four day a week bulking plan. She has issues...
She’s just getting thinner and thinner and loosing all her womanly shape ! Exercising way too much. Does she even realise when bulking she has to
Change her food too !?! I don’t think these people really have a clue what it means lol

She’s just getting thinner and thinner and loosing all her womanly shape ! Exercising way too much. Does she even realise when bulking she has to
Change her food too !?! I don’t think these people really have a clue what it means lol
I hope this new app / bulking works for her but I think she’ll struggle with the food side. She still eats for volume (typical of dieters) and her main meals are so low in calories?? I know she adds a lot of snacks in but idk, it’ll be a huge change

Reactions: 2
I hope this new app / bulking works for her but I think she’ll struggle with the food side. She still eats for volume (typical of dieters) and her main meals are so low in calories?? I know she adds a lot of snacks in but idk, it’ll be a huge change
And when you bulk you feel bloated , she’s not going to like that !

What is this is referring to ‘ She ‘ all about ? Wonder if she’s upped her calories yet ? Ready for the bulk 🤔
Not healthy to lose your curves and shape like she has .

This girl has serious issues, claims she’s going into a bulking phase when in reality she’ll probably only increase her weekly calories by very little! She looks so uncomfortable even talking about it, never mind actually doing it!

Reactions: 2