Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pandysbox

As requested on the Courtney Black thread

My observations of tamsyn is that she is extremely obsessed with her weight loss, diet, workouts and with CB
At this point she is almost a clone
her excessive instastories prove my point of her disordered body image/workout regime

furthermore her diet is not balanced nor healthily. I can not believe this girl wants to be a PT

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

Ssapphiress

I haven’t seen her stories in weeks but this mornings stories are extra dull. Talking about how her husband can’t fit the car box on because the man in halfords wrote down the wrong parts. She definitely seems like the type to go in there and scream at someone about it.
Who even cares, you’re up at 4am - you have the time to go there at 9am and change them lol. Or just pack less shit and put it in the boot like everyone else?
I’m going to say it- typical boring suburban mum with nothing else going on in her life. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9

peanutbuttercupp11

Chatty Member
I just can't get over how crap her diet is!! How can someone eat so much processed shite and so few vegetables and think they're healthy 😵 my insides hurt just watching her what I eat in a day videos

Reactions: 8
I can’t stand her grin when she does her stories 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴 makes me die lol

also, how much do you want to bet she doesn’t even eat half of the meals she says she does. Mouthful then it goes in the bin!

Reactions: 8

Chi4

VIP Member
Anyone slightly cringe at the Courtney cringe dancing she’s doing 😩😵💫 totally copying her . Make it stop

Reactions: 7

rattlelu

There is something clearly missing from her life. Seeking validation daily from strangers. When I’m holiday I’m enjoying some much needed lie in time with my other half. Clearly not what she is about 😂

Reactions: 6

JayRad

Chatty Member
I counted her stories this morning where she’s just talking to the camera (I didn’t actually listen to them, just clicked through them)

54 continuous stories. One group from this morning alone!
That’s about 15 mins straight through of her rambling about the same shit she does everyday anyway!

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
This girl clearly has issues with food and exercise - going on about how many Pringles she has eaten & how she has eaten so many packs of sweets….we all go on holiday and eat more &put on a few pounds but she is literally documenting everything - not good for her kids!

Truthprevails85

Why oh why does she laugh after every unfunny thing she says? Three stories this morning covered her aching abs, with continual pauses to laugh about that fact.

shes 100% worse than cb

smooth_operator33

Chatty Member
i can count on one hand the amount of “whole foods” she’s had here… pls tamsyn if you read this, get rid of the 0 calorie shite, it’s doing worse to your health than the actual versions
honey is amazing for you - use it as your sweetener
full fat cheese is GREAT for you hormones and you’ll absorb nutrients and vitamins better
plain green yogurt has a sufficient amount of protein, rather than those processed protein yogurts
pls do something for your health and not your dress size for once

Attachments

Reactions: 5

Justcurious20

I’m a little bit confused by Tamsyn . I think she is harmless but it’s clear that she wants to be famous cuz she constantly posts in both CB and Kim french group and it’s all for self promotion . What I don’t understand is if she is a qualified PT why isn’t she training clients her self or doing her own program . Is it because she wants to do programs of those who have a huge following so she can self promote ? Why doesn’t she train clients at all ? She is clearly doing well cuz how she afforded all that kit in her house is unreal . A cable machine alone is over 3k . She looks great and has clearly worked hard
But the self promotion is the bit I find that grinds my gears , doesn’t come across genuine at all .

Reactions: 5