Tamsyn_fitter_happier_me

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who gets up early on holiday and works out on the hotel grass.... give me a break!!

It's the laughing at the camera for me she comes across as psychotic!! She has 100% got a problem with food.

Reactions: 5
Who gets up early on holiday and works out on the hotel grass.... give me a break!!

It's the laughing at the camera for me she comes across as psychotic!! She has 100% got a problem with food.
I completely agree and feel sorry for her in a way ... Constantly talking about food , remembering exactly what she put on a plate and then justifying it by saying Oh well it's ok it's only temporary ! That's not normal,if it was ok you wouldn't be constantly talking about it over 59 stories and getting up at silly o'clock on Holiday yo burn it all off 💁🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
She’s taking pictures of her plates so she can throw darts at them when she gets home to know how she has sinned against her healthy eating

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She took all her protein and supplements with her which is really odd if you don't care. Probably even more of a waste of time than usual.

Reactions: 1
She clearly still binge eats like she claimed to have done before her ‘journey’ and then must exercise like a maniac to burn the calories 😵💫
I feel a bit sad for her cos she has a terrible relationship with food… she eats then has to burn it off

She’s going nuts at Dawn with all that crazy exercising. Deffo got problems this one.

Reactions: 3
This girl clearly has issues with food and exercise - going on about how many Pringles she has eaten & how she has eaten so many packs of sweets….we all go on holiday and eat more &put on a few pounds but she is literally documenting everything - not good for her kids!
She needs help! Posting that you are now wearing the skimpiest bikini you’ve ever owned is not an achievement! For many women just having the confidence to put on a bikini is a big thing! Most people just train in the gym on holiday but probably not every day like tamsym.

There is something clearly missing from her life. Seeking validation daily from strangers. When I’m holiday I’m enjoying some much needed lie in time with my other half. Clearly not what she is about 😂

Reactions: 6
She’s definitely gonna weigh herself when she gets home, who’s she kidding?? AS IF she hasn’t been thinking about doing it! 🤥

She's edited her pics in that post to make herself look even thinner, you can see the blurry edges!

How can this girls parents, friends and husband not see she has a seriously distorted relationship with both food & exercise 🙀🙀🙀

I don’t even believe shes gained 10lb. It’s all to sounds relatable. Genuinely concerned for her both her physical and mental health if she has and is already thinking about doing a cut if it doesn’t come off in a couple of weeks!