Tammy Hembrow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw, I was hoping Matt and Tammy had secretly reconciled 🥲
This is a bit left field, but does anyone know of London has broken up with the new boyfriend? They don’t seem to be sharing pictures of them together.

Reactions: 3
I am so tempted to send this to Matt. Wtf is Tammy doing? I can see Posy's pale skin going red before me. No hat, scalp exposed, no protection- no clothing. Front of a speed boat exposed to every element, including hot wind, when they could be sitting behind the boat captain where there are seats and a bit of coverage. I'm telling you, this is child neglect and you can't tell me otherwise

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I am so tempted to send this to Matt. Wtf is Tammy doing? I can see Posy's pale skin going red before me. No hat, scalp exposed, no protection- no clothing. Front of a speed boat exposed to every element, including hot wind, when they could be sitting behind the boat captain where there are seats and a bit of coverage. I'm telling you, this is child neglect and you can't tell me otherwise
Her baby is so hot that her head is sweating (hair is wet). Tammy could have even covered her with a towel or some cloth but in her story, you can see shaded area on boat, why not move?

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Tammy is honestly pure trash. Her personality (or lack of) and the way she parents (or doesn’t). Europe is having an extreme heat wave right now and she’s putting her tiny baby in the sun?? Is it not common sense to keep a baby covered, surely she should know that being Australian?
We’re advised in the uk that babies & toddlers /young kids be kept in the shade at all times (if that can’t happen then just at peak times or covered up with an umbrella/shade).
Maybe she’ll care if Posy ends up with heat stroke.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Do we think Tammy’s tan is natural or does she just get constant spray tans. Lol always wondered this

Reactions: 5
Do we think Tammy’s tan is natural or does she just get constant spray tans. Lol always wondered this
Well she always told us her skin was dark because her mum was black- but her mum is as white as Amy. Then in some shots Tammy was pale. So that suggests that she gets her dark skin from a bottle. Then she also claims her tan was natural from being in the sun all the time. So you're guess is as good as mine. She just lies, about everything. I dont believe anything she says

• Haha
Her latest post in the pink bikini in Italy 😂😂😂 The entire comment section is bots and spam. She'll be so pissed off she's not getting hundreds of genuine replies telling her she's so beautiful and fantastic. Her entire Italy content is trash. All it does is show us all what an irresponsible mother she is for not keeping all 3 kids sunsmart. And not forgetting the big huge straw hat she posted for the trip to protect her from getting skin cancer again....yet to see it or a hat. How on earth can anyone look up to her? I mean she shows no leadership. All she manages to do is dig herself deeper and deeper into shitland for her problematic behaviour.
I feel so sorry for Matt. For her to even think that shading/ bullying his gf is okay, is just putrid and shows what she's really like. I'm glad Matts far away from her. Honestly hope he fights hard for Posy and I hope him and his girlfriend post the tit out of themselves to further embarrass the old thot.
Cant wait to see his gf interact with Posy online :m
Tammy, if you're reading this.....YOU STINK

• Heart
Well she always told us her skin was dark because her mum was black- but her mum is as white as Amy. Then in some shots Tammy was pale. So that suggests that she gets her dark skin from a bottle. Then she also claims her tan was natural from being in the sun all the time. So you're guess is as good as mine. She just lies, about everything. I dont believe anything she says

Reminder she also claims her 'black background/nationality' from her grandparents only when the spray tan question comes up. Otherwise she doesn't give a damn about it, if it's even real. From all the family pics, everyone seems white to olive skinned, she never posted any pictures of the supposed grandparents in question either. That scandal with her and Matt attending a colonizer themed party with complete outfits to match just shows how much she 'respects' her background. She fought hard to get those photos removed and pretends it never happened. Daily mail has them, tho. So much for respecting her 'culture and heritage'.

Tammy removed my comment today about covering up Posy's pale skin in the sun, especially on the boat. She wasn't happy I suggested for her to put on a hat and long sleeve clothing to protect her from skin cancer and sun burn.
She'd be asleep now, might try again.

Reactions: 9
I should have known there was Tammy thread, I can’t quite believe how immature posting that TikTok video throwing shade to Matt’s new girl was, but she’s not the smartest is she. Poor Posy looks like she’s being dragged around in the heat with no sun protection 🥲

I should have known there was Tammy thread, I can’t quite believe how immature posting that TikTok video throwing shade to Matt’s new girl was, but she’s not the smartest is she. Poor Posy looks like she’s being dragged around in the heat with no sun protection 🥲
So immature. Doing this to both her baby daddies new partners is immature and shows so much jealousy.

Reactions: 6
He needed his gym broski to give him a 'punishment' (side-eyeing this wording) to lift a weight. What kinda 'punishment' does he need to see his kids, Stone the most at this point? DuEs pAiD (I can't express how much I cringe every time he writes this) to everyone except his own flesh and blood.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
I’m sorry, but Reece looks like a heavy drug user. I’ve thought it for years but can’t deny it any longer. Something is taking priority over his life and children and I think drugs/steroids are it.
He got caught up in Tammy’s world and has been lost ever since.

Reactions: 17
I’m sorry, but Reece looks like a heavy drug user. I’ve thought it for years but can’t deny it any longer. Something is taking priority over his life and children and I think drugs/steroids are it.
He got caught up in Tammy’s world and has been lost ever since.
You can't blame Tammy. It's not her fault he's a douche.

• Haha
Does Reece live in Bali permanently now or something?

I feel like I fell out of the loop ages ago when he became so uninteresting.

Wasn't he managing a clothing brand? Now jewelry? Still wonder where he gets the money from to be in these Balinese resorts/Airbnbs all the time on top of having to pay child support? His business seems popular but not enough engagement on socials that would go hand in hand with a tonne of product sales. Idk seems off

Does Reece live in Bali permanently now or something?

I feel like I fell out of the loop ages ago when he became so uninteresting.

Wasn't he managing a clothing brand? Now jewelry? Still wonder where he gets the money from to be in these Balinese resorts/Airbnbs all the time on top of having to pay child support? His business seems popular but not enough engagement on socials that would go hand in hand with a tonne of product sales. Idk seems off
My bad. The jewelry company isn't his. Still don't get where he's making his money from

Reactions: 6
You can't blame Tammy. It's not her fault he's a douche.
Dumb people attract each other. They both admitted to be heavily into weed when they dated. Then after breakup, Tammy got heavily into the coke and ecstasy crowd and never stopped even when getting with Matt. And lately, I'm guessing Tammy's having coke for breakfast to drop that weight so quick and give her the energy she says she needs to be a single mum