Tammy Hembrow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think its hilar that Tammy the bogan does a sponsored post with one brand of nappies and then Matt does another brand.

Doing great guys!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think its hilar that Tammy the bogan does a sponsored post with one brand of nappies and then Matt does another brand.

Doing great guys!
Yeah 🤣 Matt has to wash his and Tammys are throw away disposable.
Another note, has he moved into a house? He was living in a beach apartment before.
Someone suggested it might be his girlfriends place ( its pretty feminine decor).
Maybe he bought a place for Posy and himself. Either way, better than living in a highrise, for space.

Reactions: 3
I can't quote again for some reason, but here's some thoughts:

1. I checked this morning and now, Reece isn't in her follow list anymore. I'm agreeing with the commenter who mentioned her embarrassment. That definitely irked her. Reece was probably screwing another random tall, skinny, brunette Bali model that met his eye once, while Tammy spends her luxurious European vacation acting like a child getting back at her ex for living instead of appreciating her surroundings. Soulmates.

2. Matt seems a good dad now, but he was so awful when he was trashing Reece when they went public, he got warned he'll end up the same. Still continued doing it. Only stopped now when he's got Posy. He also took every chance to be a pretend dad to Wolf and Saskia just for the pictures. I believe if he built a connection he pretended to have, he wouldn't have called bonding with them 'babysitting', and he'd try to still see them if he was as attached as they pretended he was. Only thing irking me now is him being 35 with a child and pursuing someone who is 21 or 22 and in a completely different life area. I'm not a fan of age-gap relationships in people as young as her, the most when the other side is 30+ years old.

3. Siri, play Stan by Eminem. Tammy stans are unhinged, delusional and seem to be suffering from a bad case of cognitive dissonance. I didn't blur out this username as this is a fake account belonging to the R&L hate group. I got chills reading this, poor baby feeling so pissed she had to block a 'hater' on someone else's behalf instead of touch grass :-( Life is hard for anyone who stans Tammy.

4. I'm getting pop-ups for a new thread. How does that work, does the same creator of this one need to make a new one? I'm still green here with this forum.
I normally dont like to talk about mental illness, as I am a sufferer but that lady on instagram SHOP_SSSPPP seriously needs some psychological help sooner than later. She's dangerous. She's ranting about Hitler at the moment on Tammys latest post. I've reported her for hate speech in nearly every comment. Can others please do the same. She needs to be gone, not because shes a Tammy stalker but because she's a racist piece of tit. Do people ever wonder why Tammy leaves these followers yet blocks anyone who says less than this. Do you think she does it intentionally to create talk/ engagement? If she does, I also worry about Tammys state of mind and those children.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I normally dont like to talk about mental illness, as I am a sufferer but that lady on instagram SHOP_SSSPPP seriously needs some psychological help sooner than later. She's dangerous. She's ranting about Hitler at the moment on Tammys latest post. I've reported her for hate speech in nearly every comment. Can others please do the same. She needs to be gone, not because shes a Tammy stalker but because she's a racist piece of tit. Do people ever wonder why Tammy leaves these followers yet blocks anyone who says less than this. Do you think she does it intentionally to create talk/ engagement? If she does, I also worry about Tammys state of mind and those children.
Will go look at it now 🙏

Reactions: 1

Those rants are like watching a trainwreck unfold in real time. My favorite one is the 'communist c_nt Hitler'. Adolf was a very well known and beloved communist for sure...

I reported her too, but I hold no belief her posts will be held accountable. Instagram has let worse things slide since they fired human staff in lock-down times and replaced them with software bots that review reports 'for speed', but never considered efficiency.

Reactions: 2
Does Tammy actually know how bad it looks for her to follow Reece, whilst unfollowing Matt?
2 fathers to her children but because she has an issue now with Matt having a girlfriend (like she did with Reece- London) and Reece isn't tied to anyone, she choses to be very vengeful at this particular moment.
All the years she complained about Reece and even though he's still absent overseas, she thinks its time to re connect/ follow?????????
The past few years she flexed/posted, how good Matt was as a fill in father for wolf and saskia and now BAM!
Honestly, just proves how manipulative she really is.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Anyone stop to think why Matt waited until Tammy was on a plane to Europe when he launched his side piece. It's like the dv relationship I was in and if I wanted to go have fun with my friends they would do something or post something so then the focus is on that rather then being able to go somewhere and just enjoy yourself. Surely if they are in a relationship he could of done it before or after the trip.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone stop to think why Matt waited until Tammy was on a plane to Europe when he launched his side piece. It's like the dv relationship I was in and if I wanted to go have fun with my friends they would do something or post something so then the focus is on that rather then being able to go somewhere and just enjoy yourself. Surely if they are in a relationship he could of done it before or after the trip.
To be honest?! I don't think it's that deep.

Reactions: 20
No, not at all, especially when wifi is available on flights. Tammy has uploaded mid flight before. Plus her sister talked about how they had 2 stopovers of more than 5 hours to kill at airports. So ample internet time entire trip.
You obviously still hold a lot of hurt and anger inside from your experience, that is something you need to address in able to see things differently and positively.
Tammy would have known about Matt's girlfriend well before he uploaded a photo of her. Did you expect Tammy to respond to Matt in the comments section of one of his posts?
May I ask what you would have expected her to say?

Since when does anyone need a seal of approval to upload a photo of anything, esp considering they have been over for well over a year?
And side piece? Its his girlfriend, not someone on the side. And I actually like that he's chosen someone who is private and not in the public eye, just an ordinary unknown woman. He's obviously learnt that fame, money and ego means jack tit in life. Thats a learning curve Tammy is yet to grasp.

I hope you're not the type to also say that he needs approval in everything he does with Posy :cautious:

Reactions: 10
Does Tammy actually know how bad it looks for her to follow Reece, whilst unfollowing Matt?
2 fathers to her children but because she has an issue now with Matt having a girlfriend (like she did with Reece- London) and Reece isn't tied to anyone, she choses to be very vengeful at this particular moment.
All the years she complained about Reece and even though he's still absent overseas, she thinks its time to re connect/ follow?????????
The past few years she flexed/posted, how good Matt was as a fill in father for wolf and saskia and now BAM!
Honestly, just proves how manipulative she really is.
Exactly what I was thinking. Its vindictive as duck. Suddenly Reece is good enough when Matt gets a new girlfriend :poop:
Its so obvious and I feel bad for her that she had to stoop so low and come across so desperate. Both of them have blocked me, did he follow Tammy back because on tiktok someone said he didnt?
---
Matt ain't a saint.... I can't stand him either. He is a sell out of Posy for sponsored posts as well. He has a bit of a creepy vibe when he speaks.
---

Agree
We are still waiting for your Matt shade. No one's a saint, not even a saint. So whats he done?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I got a response from Instagram today and they claim this lady's Hitler c-nt claims are 'not going against their guidelines'. There's no bullying or graphic violence or spam by their standards. I went back to see all her comments are still there, and Christ, she continued being even more unhinged. Did not think it could get any worse. Surely if it wasn't driving up her engagement and comment number, Tammy should've been embarrassed being repped by stans like these. Then again she's equally self absorbed she thinks she's some sort of goddess too.

I saw a comment on her new post joking about how much kids are being paid to take her pictures. Then it got my wheels spinning and realizing there's a pretty big chance her kids could've taken some of her sexual shots before. It'll be a huge new low for her and a brand new disgust for me, personally. It's bad enough they're intertwined with her objectifying content and all three being sexualized by adults as is, her letting it slide too.

Attachments

• Wow
We were having a discussion today about the matt and tammy split and how it was very different to the reece and tammy one.
She was open about reece and what happened because the ball was in her court. She later on said she was the one to end it and reece had always said he never knew why.
So it got us thinking that tammy refuses to talk about Matt split because its been rumoured he ended it. Which makes sense as to why she wont speak a word about it.
Not that it really matters but I reckon she's humiliated that someone could actually do that to her. People in her comments still ask her where he is and are genuinely surprised when told the truth
I just hope that her and the new girl get on okay because she potentially will be looking after Posy when she's with Matt. I also think Tammy is extremely lucky she is a private person and wont share any of their images.

We were having a discussion today about the matt and tammy split and how it was very different to the reece and tammy one.
She was open about reece and what happened because the ball was in her court. She later on said she was the one to end it and reece had always said he never knew why.
So it got us thinking that tammy refuses to talk about Matt split because its been rumoured he ended it. Which makes sense as to why she wont speak a word about it.
Not that it really matters but I reckon she's humiliated that someone could actually do that to her. People in her comments still ask her where he is and are genuinely surprised when told the truth
I just hope that her and the new girl get on okay because she potentially will be looking after Posy when she's with Matt. I also think Tammy is extremely lucky she is a private person and wont share any of their images.
Matt definitely got jack of her BS and dumped her. Tammy is beautiful and no one has ever denied that but she’s actually a liability IMO to date. You can just tell the type of women she is and it’s all well and good to date someone like that for a short amount of time but long term they’re an absolute pain in the a**.

Reactions: 3
Matt definitely got jack of her BS and dumped her. Tammy is beautiful and no one has ever denied that but she’s actually a liability IMO to date. You can just tell the type of women she is and it’s all well and good to date someone like that for a short amount of time but long term they’re an absolute pain in the a**.
I dont find her attractive at all. Shes def not ugly but to me she's just pretty ordinary and has the typical Gold coast look and style as everyone else there. She hasnt any stand out features that make her "beautiful" but thats prob just my thoughts. Partner reckons half the girls in the strip clubs look like her esp with her stand out hard boobies.
Emilee has beautiful features, especially her eyes (cant stand her though).
Another reason why I think Matts dating an unknown, he learnt his lesson from her

Tammys been very very quiet and uploading old photos. Body procedure in the works? Or burnt from suntanning in Italy? She's got a burnt back in new post in bikini in Italy, maybe she's red raw now and waiting for redness to go down. Her nose looks burnt

Tammys been very very quiet and uploading old photos. Body procedure in the works? Or burnt from suntanning in Italy? She's got a burnt back in new post in bikini in Italy, maybe she's red raw now and waiting for redness to go down. Her nose looks burnt
She is just cooked. Period.

• Haha
Little Miss Lobster spent a week cooking in Italian +40°C heatwave with no coverage, is bloody red everywhere. She is now surprised she's exhibiting all signs of sun exhaustion heading into heat stroke territory. GO TO THE DOCTOR! So much for skin cancer scare and protecting herself. She will never, ever learn anything.

I'm also surprised she's mentioning Posy, because it seems Matt still has her from the time they landed. His stories didn't indicate he's at Tammy's place, but his own. Posy is cute and capable, but not of teleporting between parents. Is she lying about having Posy too, to garner more pity? I can swear I saw Matt have Posy on his story last night.

Attachments

Cooked like a lobster, hope her next sunspot needs to be removed from her big 'built' arse & she can't sit down for a month. Stupid moron.

Saskia is one of the cutest girls ever! The way she’s treated and left out is so sad and heartbreaking. She’s going to end up growing up and completely disconnecting from Tammy with trauma she’s going to need therapy for. It’s so sad, she’s such a beautiful girl

• Haha